PDA

View Full Version : New girl in town with a difficult situation

leolover12
02-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Hey everyone! My name is Lia. I am new to this pheromone business, and I'd really like some help. I'm

not sure what I'm supposed to use for my love situation.

My situation is this: my ex boyfriend broke up with me

because he is not in love with me anymore. He says he doesn't love me but still has feelings for me. I don't know

what that means but I am hoping that I can bring out these feelings by "fueling the fire", as one would say. We are

very close; we consider to be each other's best friends. We are going to go on a cruise for spring break. We're

both 21 and in college.

What products would you guys recommend to bring him back? I think that he is emotionally

unavailable, but I want him to become more sensitive and caring towards me. Oh, and he finds me attractive so I know

that's not the issue.

Thanks!

belgareth
02-21-2008, 09:10 PM
That's an odd one. I have to

warn you that pheromones are probably not the answer. There is something else going on if he finds you attractive

and you are close friends but he isn't interested in romance. You may or may not get a sexual response but that

won't solve your problem, whatever it is.

I have a friend who complained about similar problems a couple years

ago. She tried everthing she could think of to no avail. For some time she was very sad about it and it caused her a

lot of grief. Once she let go things got better for her.

All that said, I think SoE/w would be a good place to

start and maybe some PCC.

leolover12
02-21-2008, 09:40 PM
Thanks for your advice. I

opted to get the PI/w and PCC, only because I've read that PI/w would be better for new users like myself.

On

another note, I think he isn't interested in romance is because he doesn't feel it anymore. I hope PI/w will allow

him to develop feelings and to become romantic.

Bruce
02-23-2008, 12:21 PM
Sounds like the guy has some issues.

I used to say stuff like that when I was young, scared and didn't appreciate a good thing; actually behind it all,

the words had little reflection on my feelings towards the woman. If you are friends, it might be worth working on.

PCC sounds like a definite, but I would use a VERY small amount of NPA/women rather than the PI. Save you some

money too.

Good luck

leolover12
02-23-2008, 08:29 PM
I am curious as to why NPA

would be better than the PI/w? Don't I want Androstenol as opposed to NPA's Androstenone?