PDA

View Full Version : is DST Pheros/ bnol/ A1 perfect? consistently friendly, crushy, warm and sexual

jeremiahjames
02-21-2008, 05:40 PM
im in love with DST Pheros. i know the responses will always be

good. i know the reaction will be soft and cuddly with sexual undertones. when fused with empathic creatures like

B-nol, or A1,... the women respond dreamily....the best tests of the power of a product r when they respond well on

complete strangers and randoms, people who have no vested interest in responding in a friendly manner. ie. most

women on friday nights in bars.

well, this has been my testing ground for Pheros/Bnol/ A1.....i find Bnol

amplifies the effects of any combo. goes great with any sexual product....buffers it and adds comfort to it. now

back to Pheros....girls just feel great around it. appears 2b in the same "feel good" family as the Nols and TAA and

A1.

DrSmellThis
02-22-2008, 05:20 PM
Nice details.

Haven't

seen that approach before, but it makes sense, because you are building on existing strengths for a strong effect;

rather than compensating for weaknesses in a mix.

Once you get the comfort, trust, friendly, warm fuzzies thing

exactly where you want it, you could try adding a tiny bit of edge or -none to add a new level.

But I like

your approach. It has the potential of adding to what we know about Pheros and what vibe it supports.

idesign
02-22-2008, 07:43 PM
Have to agree with you both,

though my testing ground has been A7/Pheros. As a -none product I've found A7 to be a soft and warm sexy compared

to TE or NPA. When using it with Pheros the vibe is very intimate. This could be a result of what Doc talked about

re "building on existing strengths".

I wear Pheros a lot as a daily scent by itself, and not only do I get

compliments, I sense a shift in mood in business situations. Men and women both just seem to be more

comfortable.

I use A1 selectively, but it might be interesting to try an A7/A1/Pheros mix. Good tip jj and

Doc.