PDA

View Full Version : Effekts on kids (age 0-3)

Kickstart
02-21-2008, 02:17 AM
Hi all,

i would like to try some SOE and NPA within my LTR (married...2 kids)
And that in fact worries me a

bit.

First i don´t know when to apply. When i come home from work i have to handle 2 kids. My older son is 3

years old and likes to play with me for a while and to help my wife i have to handle our 4 Month old second kid

too.

So, what i would like to know, is the effects on those little kids?
Do i stink for them... or is

there a negative effect for them?

Becourse my wife has a very good nose (usually) I could cover the SOE NPA

with my cologne right before i leave office. I have to drive about 40 Min and so the smell wouldn be too strong when

i arrive.

When i try to do that, after my kids are in Bed, what should i tell my Wife? I like to wear my

cologne during the week in the evening???

Any Suggestions, Ideas?

belgareth
02-21-2008, 05:42 AM
I'm around my grandkids, ages

0-7) while wearing mones and haven't really noticed anything different. They still want to wrestle and play like

normal. I almost never wear anything with -none in it so am not sure what effect that would have. The ones I have

found I really need to be careful around are my younger two daughters' friends. They are late teens and early

twenties and I do get reactions from them, sometimes somewhat embarrassing ones.

My advice in your situation is

to try Perception over something like SoE, Chikara or A314 and a cover scent. The perception's best quality (IMO)

is it makes the other products hang around a lot longer so you wouldn't have to reapply later. Just slap some on

before leaving work and you should be good for the evening.

bapwius
02-21-2008, 08:13 AM
I have an almost 5 year old boy

and an almost 7 year old girl. This was one of my concerns as well when I first started.

I also put my

'mones on before I head home for work, and it takes me about 35 minutes to get home. I usually start the process

around 4:30, and apply layers.

I have used, SOE, A7, AE, A1 and TE.

I play, interact and read bedtime

stories to both of them.

In my case, there are no ill-effects that I have seen.

I remember reading a prior

post awhile back that said there were some bad things that could happen, but for me, everything is status quo.

I feel comfortable in wearing them.

Guy101
02-22-2008, 02:10 AM
my 04 year old daughter gets very

hyper when I wear the SOE alone. It affects her & when I wear Alpha a314 she fears me & avoid me.