PDA

View Full Version : Newbie on pheromones

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 01:07 AM
Im a 21 old guy from the sunny island of singapore. rather new to all these pheromones products and stuff. Im very interested in getting one to try out on the asian ladies around here. After going through the forums, these are the products i have in mind, namely Primal Instinct, The edge and SOE. which one do you recommend?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 01:17 AM
and also APC. I\'m confused

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 02:30 AM
Well Crease, first of all I remember some forum members say phero´s dont work that well with asian women. Bruce and some others can certainly tell you more about that images/icons/wink.gif

For a guy of your age the most important thing to have is a-nol/a-rone so that would mean you should buy SOE (or AE). (Since you are already producing a lot of a-none at the age of 21).

On the other hand, if you are an asian guy (with lower natural phero production), and/or not very tall/muscle-toned, you might want to have a-none: PI, TE, NPA.

This brings me to my own question. I would like to hear from others about it: Am I right that asian females prefer the more dominant/a-none type of guy images/icons/crazy.gif

I hope I didn´t confuse you even more. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 03:42 AM
oh no you didnt. thanks for the reply. i\'ve been reading the forum even more so am now more familiar with the lingos and the products they have here. im planning to get the SOE and NPA combo. you think it will work?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 01:49 PM
Crease,

The SOE and NPA combo sound like a good combo to try. Bruce has mentioned many times over the past few years that Asian women are more prone to be negative to Body odor in general. So when you are applying the NPA go easy on it. Maybe a drop divided between two or three places on your body. Or if you are going to mix with cologne try a 5 or 6 parts to one of NPA. Keep us posted and welcome to the forum.

TCO

jvkohl
02-18-2002, 09:36 PM
Stay away from the -none products; Asian males and females typically have fewer scent producing glands, and sometimes lack the axillary scent organ (Koreans, and some Japanese as I recall). Accordingly, any overproduction, or addition of the -none component will probably be offensive.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2002, 01:34 AM
Thank you James,

Now I understand why this chinese girl (early twenties) reacted differently from the other girls.

I was wearing an amount of a-none that was just too little to intimidate caucasian girls, but too much for the chinese girl.
Every time I sat or stood nearby she moved away and was very nervous.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2002, 02:26 AM
wow there\'s so much education in it. anyway just to make sure, NPA is more on the a-none side while SoE is pure nol right?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2002, 06:04 AM
I\'m an American living in Taiwan, and I have tried PI without much reaction. I ODed on accident once, and I overheard some girls speaking in Chinese about the stinky foreigner, much to my embarrassment. I have tried SOE and sprayed my cologne over the top, and that seems to get responses, making girls want to sit near to me and seem to be a little more outgoing than normal Taiwanese girls. Bruce informed me that SOE has different stuff in it than PI, but he also said if you already have a girlfriend PI might make things more interesting. I\'m new at this, too, so I\'ll try to keep you posted on my progress.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2002, 02:50 PM
Interesting... So how much PI and SOE did you use in each of those cases?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2002, 02:58 PM
Another interesting thought... I notice that american-born chinese girls and chinese girls from Taiwan and China are very different physically. It could be the diet, but it could also be the stronger exposure to pheromones from american men.