PDA

View Full Version : Newbie with some questions

Red
02-18-2008, 05:40 PM
Hi, I'm a

sixteen year old asian, I'm a bit shy and a little lacking in the confidence department. I've never had a

boyfriend and nobody really notices me at all. I've been reading up about pheromones for the past few weeks, I'm

hoping that it'll help me be noticed a bit more. There are a couple of questions that I have so far... I've heard

some things about asians and pheromones, do they not produce the same amount of pheromones, or is it something

else?

Also, I've been looking in to a few pheromone products. It seems that SOE and PI/w have some very good

feedback and a lot of people on the forums seem to have luck with it. I ordered Essence of a Woman a few days ago...

(Yes, I know, I've heard that it isn't for newbies but my stubborness overcame me.) After I ordered EW I looked

into depth on SOE and PCC (before I was kind of centering it around EW) I've also heard that PI/w is a great

product, but, 69.95 is... a lot of money :o

So, after I did some more extensive research, I narrowed it down to

getting either PCC or SOE. SOE appealed to me a bit more than PCC so I sent out my order for SOE. So basically, I

will have EW and SOE... (I hope I made a good choice) Not sure if this info will help you or not, but I'll put it

out there anyway.

Ok, so questions about EW. My strategy is basically... Put a drop or two of EW on and slap on

a cover scent. Will that be okay? From what I've read it seems like that's all I need to do. I have also been

considering a body spray. Putting 5 drops of EW in a gallon of water, but I have read that over time the water will

make the EW less effective(?)

Due to what I've heard about EW, I'm a bit hesitant. Should I wait for my SOE

and use that before EW? Or do you think that my over all choices were not very good? If anyone can give me any

answers of feedback that would be great! Thanks!

belgareth
02-18-2008, 06:16 PM
Try less than a drop of EW with

a cover. The stuff is pretty strong. SoE is good stuff but you should try one or the other first. Wait until you

know how much of one to use before trying another. Mixing when you are new at it will just confuse you.

Could

you give us more information about yourself? Appearance, personality, general geographic location and that type

thing?

And welcome to the forum

Tester123
02-18-2008, 10:43 PM
EW = Essence of Woman or Edge

for Women?

Red
02-19-2008, 06:45 AM
EW =

Essence of Woman or Edge for Women?

Essence of a Woman. I guess I should specify that. =)

Tester123
02-19-2008, 09:34 PM
Essence of a

Woman. I guess I should specify that. =)

No problem at all. I should have read the sticky that lists the

products and their abbreviations. :D

I actually have been experimenting with some of the female pheromones (I'm

a male) because they are supposed to raise testosterone levels temporarily. I am using them before my workouts.

Still too early to tell if they are having any effect. I wish I could offer you insight on the specific products,

but I've found that it all depends on the individual and intended "target." You really need to experiment a little

with one product at a time. Less is more. Work your way up to see how much you need to use.

Also, don't expect

pheromones to do it all. They can give you an edge, but it helps to also work on other areas as well. I used to be

very shy. The secret to getting over it or at least becoming less shy is to step outside of your comfort zone

regularly. Talk to people even if it feels awkward. Trust me, it isn't that bad. The main thing is shutting down

the critic in your brain that keeps you from doing things. Your appearance will go a long way too. Guys tend to be

very visual, so whatever you can do to accentuate your best features is recommended.

Hope this helps!

:)