PDA

View Full Version : Chikara - out drinking

Smellycat
02-16-2008, 06:31 PM
I was out

drinking tonight, didn't feel anything whatsoever in attraction from women.

Tester123
02-16-2008, 08:46 PM
Please keep in mind that mones

are only part of the equation. There are so many other factors that could be at play:

-personal

hygiene
-physical appearance
-level of confidence
-approachability
-cultural norms

Every once in a while, a

woman will respond to pheromones regardless of the other factors. In most cases, though, mones are only a small

part of your bag of tricks. Granted they can push things in the right direction if at least some of the other

things are in place.

Smellycat
02-18-2008, 02:36 PM
Yeah, there was this old man

coming over to me and wanted to talk to me because he felt I needed a good person to talk to. Apparantly I looked

like a troubled guy. We chatted for a bit and then he told me to look him in the eyes and then he gave me the thumbs

up before he left. Every time I saw him after that he looked me in the eyes and gave me the thumbs up.

Maybe I

wasn't in the real mood for going out.

Gmoney
02-18-2008, 02:45 PM
Yeah, if an old guy had to cheer

you up, I think it's unlikely the mones would've helped you with the ladies. Try again in a better, more social

mood and report back!

MOBLEYC57
02-18-2008, 06:01 PM
I was

out drinking tonight, didn't feel anything whatsoever in attraction from women.

That's a lot of info,

SmeelyOne. :sick:

How much did you use?

Where did you spray?

How old are you?

Your physical

stats?

How were you dressed?

Were you drunk?

Did you make an attempt to talk to people? "Hi" "Hello" are

powerful words!

Were you smiling a lot, or looking around like a crackhead trying to see who's watching'ya?

Put it on, forget about it, and have fun.

My 2 cents.:run:

Pendragon
02-18-2008, 08:16 PM
I've had some interesting

results with 1 chikara gel pack mixed with a couple drops of TE though. The area around my desk at work has at least

4 ft of room between it and the walls. Almost enough room to drive a car thru, let alone walk past. I've noticed

that people walking by seemed to be passing by very close. With in a foot or so. Sometimes even brushing against me

as they pass.

When I'd look up as a lady passed they seemed to all have a big smile. I don't expect anymore

than that being in the workplace. Although given the amount of room available to pass thru there, it just seemed

like something was up. :lol: