PDA

View Full Version : Icebreaker Pheromone

HornyMan
02-15-2008, 06:23 AM
Has anyone tried

this product? I don't know if its available here. Its supposed to be kick ass based on ratings, even better than

a314.

Any thoughts?

Guy101
02-15-2008, 06:59 AM
Alpha a314 is meant to be for

respect & trust, it is a RONE product. You can not wear it alone to break the ice, it needs some SOE for women to

talk. I really have no idea about the product you have mentioned here. I beleive that the social pheromone is NOL

which is SOE is a very rich product that contains it. Also AQ is nice in that concern.

belgareth
02-15-2008, 07:03 AM
Read their website carefully.

It sounds like a lot of hyperbole. But, I reserve the right to be wrong. However, the things they compare themselves

with, like pherlure and athena are widely recognized as garbage. Do some searches on this forum for other people's

results and you'll see what I mean. They also claim to be scientists but are still claiming the VNO is the

pheromone receptor. That is pretty well discredited by real science. Their own ratings mean absolutely nothing and I

haven't seen a single verified and independent opinion of their products, only their own marketing hype.

If you

do decide to try it, let us know how it works out.

slick
02-15-2008, 10:41 AM
Ive got it, it definetely got some

mones in it as it smells strong. Im testing it next week so i will let you know the results. If you look at amazon

you can find some rating there, good and bad.

Tester123
02-15-2008, 11:38 AM
I hate these websites that are

loaded with obvious marketing hype. That product could work. It might even be phenomenal, but they are making some

huge promises that are sure to let people down. Get laid in 30 days? Anyone can do that with or without

pheromones....of course, it may not be with the person you want. While I am turned off, it does seem to have an

interesting range of pheromones unlike most of the products hyped on sites like that, which are mostly none. I'll

be interested to hear people post their results.

jeremiahjames
02-21-2008, 05:47 PM
isnt it the same formula

as ?

DssMaster
02-24-2008, 08:09 PM
It may be all hyped up by the

vendor, untill I see good results posted by users, I would stick with what's proven to work; LS is a reliable

source, so for now I'll keep ordering from them...