PDA

View Full Version : musings.. loose lips sink ships

CharliePrince
02-13-2008, 08:06 PM
let me say i have a buncha pheros from samples to the other site's IS stuff..

been trying it out what have

you.. but haven't had as much exposure yet/sample space so my trials are relatively limited..

tried: Liquid

Trust (not a phero i know but im jus listing products), The Edge, NPA (once, one drop), SOE (once), a314, IS/IH ..

and the cause of this post: Perception

the bottom line is this.. from my extremely limited (mostly at work)

roaming grounds and with my limited products tried thus far.. really.. the only "hit" that was OBVIOUS came from one

not oft mentioned

Perception..

I wore it one day on both sides of my neck and a friend of mine and i

got into an elevator and she was in front of me and i swear she twirled around so fast to face me i was taken

aback.. this was to this day my only 1 true clear "hit" encounter

but again, like i said...

Perception?

it just got me thinking is all.. loose lips sink ships.. so one product people never talk about

is the only one i personally have had a "real" hit on..

you know what im sayin? ...just my

musings

anyhows i wish i could test SOE/NPA/Chikara more :) not sure if they'll give hits but "The Edge"

didn't and really out of all the inventory.. only Perception

just makes me wonder about stuff..
if

something's working.. do we really share?

hmm..

belgareth
02-13-2008, 08:24 PM
A number of people reported

hits from perception after it first came out. The reduced pheromone content of the gelpacks is what I think really

killed it. But it does have -none and in reasonable doses, meaning not too large or small. I'm not surprised you

got a hit from it. NPA is probably not going to do you much good. Perhaps a smaller dose of TE or even something

more rounded like AE.

Yes, we do share when we get hits.

Tester123
02-13-2008, 08:31 PM
Actually I like using

Perception too. It has more of a natural smell to me that doesn't really seem to need a cover scent. I found that

if a girl was hugging me, she'd want to smell my neck. It had very subtle effects, which I often prefer. Sometimes

not-so-subtle effects can freak out the girl or even me. It depends on what mood you are going for and the

personalities involved. If you're with a wild, sexually adventurous type then she's less likely to get freaked out

easily. But for the slow-moving types, perception is great!

CharliePrince
02-13-2008, 08:32 PM
A

number of people reported hits from perception after it first came out. The reduced pheromone content of the

gelpacks is what I think really killed it. But it does have -none and in reasonable doses, meaning not too large or

small. I'm not surprised you got a hit from it. NPA is probably not going to do you much good. Perhaps a smaller

dose of TE or even something more rounded like AE.

Yes, we do share when we get hits.

yea it

was just the gel pack from the samples that i used..

to be honest, i haven't used soe/npa much yet so can't

comment if any hits on those..

tried "The Edge" gelpack = nada, zip, zero..

:) anyhows i just.. my

mind started churning.. i'm talking about if something is really working.. human nature tends to keep it hush-hush

and keep it to ourselves..

so yea, i don't mean to say people aren't sharing hits/etc.. it's more.. just..

musings