PDA

View Full Version : Different Sized Applicators?

FutureKill
02-11-2008, 08:15 PM
I

really like actually mixing my mones myself (x4 alliteration\o/) as opposed to just layering different ready-made

products.

Needless to say, the 4ml Roll-top bottles and the 10ml atomizers have proven absolutely

indispensable.

Now, it would be very nice to have roll-top bottles and/or atomizers in different sizes. I am

thinking particularly about smaller containers. 4ml is pretty convenient, but (and this may sound silly)

10ml is just impractical unless you are using a large volume of product.

I suppose that what I am really saying

is that I would love to have an applicator that was practical for just a few doses. For example, a 1ml roll-top

bottle with a very small roller ball (so as to minimize waste) might be ideal

Bruce
02-12-2008, 08:59 AM
We are headed for a crisis with the

atomizers unfortunately, but the roll-tops of various sizes are very "doable". I'll see what I can "do"

Thanks

for the tip,
B

FutureKill
02-12-2008, 02:41 PM
I'm glad to hear that about

smaller roll-tops.

What do you mean by "headed for a crisis with the atomizers?"

Bruce
11-05-2008, 02:11 PM
I'm glad

to hear that about smaller roll-tops.

What do you mean by "headed for a crisis with the

atomizers?"

Funny you should ask. I was just wondering what I meant by that myself. :)

idesign
11-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Funny you

should ask. I was just wondering what I meant by that myself. :)

Funny you should mention "wondering

what I meant". I apparently used the phrase "crisis of misunderstanding" in an email a while back. When asked the

other day what I meant, I didn't remember the issue. :think:

Bruce
11-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Whoa, you are NOT going to believe

this, but it is very funny you should mention how funny it is that I was mentioning the funny-ness of Futurekill's

question about the meaning of my mentioning an apparent impending crisis involving atomizers due to your email

indicating a crisis involving a misunderstanding, because I just happened to be mentioning to my wife how she

totally messed up my life, which led to a misunderstanding involving an atomizer and a funny yet unmentionable part

of my anatomy.

idesign
11-05-2008, 09:59 PM
I canNOT stop laughing!! Bruce,

you missed your calling as a writer, whether fiction or autobiography. :)) I'll be chuckling over this one for a

month! As an aside, I once substituted a rolltop for an atomizer, and was sharply criticized.

Bruce
11-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Thanks. Before I got into the

pheromone business full-time, I had a brief stint as a comedy writer. One of the most enjoyable years of my life.

My wife found some of the material archived on the internet somewhere. I'll see if I can find the link. Some of

it is pretty funny I guess.

idesign
11-06-2008, 03:27 PM
Do find the link and post it.

And post more in general! We won't hold your feet to the fire...

idesign
12-18-2008, 10:04 PM
Thanks.

Before I got into the pheromone business full-time, I had a brief stint as a comedy writer. One of the most

enjoyable years of my life. My wife found some of the material archived on the internet somewhere. I'll see if I

can find the link. Some of it is pretty funny I guess.

So where's that link Bruce? :whip: