PDA

View Full Version : Score

jamesdeanmartin
02-16-2002, 06:47 PM
Hey guys, some success with the edge + musk oil. I put one spray of TE on my chest, and one on the back of my hand (then rubbed the backs of my hands together). I put a drop of musk oil and worked it into my scruff. Also I had on some \"Curve\" which I know is her favorite cologne.

Anyway, to make a long story short, this extremely cute girl who works at the coffee shop I live above was all about getting it on today, virtually out of nowhere. She commented on how sore she was after working all day, so I offered to take her upstairs and give her a massage. We\'ve been casual friends for almost 2 years, but I don\'t know if we\'re in the nude massage stage of friendship. Anyway, I massaged her back for maybe 20 minutes, then worked off her top, continued the massage full body and well, you get the picture. An hour and a half later we are sharing a cigarette.

I\'m pretty happy, so those of you who are struggling, just rest assured that eventually stuff like this will just fall into place. I\'ve worn pheromones around her often, and we have flirted (a lot recently), but this was definitely unexpected. I failed about a million times with this girl before something happened (but it was worth it :-)

take care,
JDM

Bruce
02-16-2002, 08:19 PM
Congrats!
Treat her right now.
A. She works right below you.
B. I don\'t want to get any angry messages from her. images/icons/smile.gif
Good luck,
Bruce