PDA

View Full Version : brilliant hits using scent of eros/women.....on women!

jeremiahjames
02-11-2008, 03:12 AM
well i reside in 1 of the worlds hotbeds of, how do i put it in a way that wont land me in a

pool of controversy?.... "open sexuality" lets just saay.....but, does the name Germaine Greer mean anything to

y'all? ;) a place full of effeminate males and gorgeous young thangs with only 1 thing on there mind.....other

gorgeous young female thangs! this aint Terry's Brisvegas im referring to either :) but from there, go 12 hrs.

south, and u'll see it everywhere....but, as Jerry Seinfeld says "not that theres anything wrong with

that"...:)

anyways, i leave my front door - chicka with chika - shop? chicka with chicka - swim? chicka with

chicka....and its been a phenomenon in my city just saay the last 2 years, as if its by trend and fad, not by design

[ biologically or genetically speaking]...so yeah, anyways, i go to my starbucks, chicka on chicka...damn me, does

young jeremiah throw in the towel and succumb to the de-masculisation of his 'hood? hell no!....he wears COPS! oh

yeeaaah! just the good ol'
anol/ hint of cops 4 mula as in SOE/W....[pi/w too heavy on the nol for me]

sure

enough, yesss! these girls r BI after all.they luurve ya ta smell like the sistahood! ive had girls really DIHL me,

especially blondes.....these r chickas who r with there girl friends....and then they'll IOI me heavily. 3 times in

bars with Pseudo Bisexual Feminist Wannabe blondes.

and just to clarify if it has worked for me on straight

girls? not really....i get the stellar hits off the aussie and swedish dykes. i cannot think of a better testing

environment for cops products than Sydney, aaah maybe throw in stockholm, paris, san fran, berlin,....:) lol

tounge
02-11-2008, 11:27 AM
well i

reside in 1 of the worlds hotbeds of, how do i put it in a way that wont land me in a pool of controversy?.... "open

sexuality" lets just saay.....but, does the name Germaine Greer mean anything to y'all? ;) a place full of

effeminate males and gorgeous young thangs with only 1 thing on there mind.....other gorgeous young female thangs!

this aint Terry's Brisvegas im referring to either :) but from there, go 12 hrs. south, and u'll see it

everywhere....but, as Jerry Seinfeld says "not that theres anything wrong with that"...:)

anyways, i leave my

front door - chicka with chika - shop? chicka with chicka - swim? chicka with chicka....and its been a phenomenon in

my city just saay the last 2 years, as if its by trend and fad, not by design [ biologically or genetically

speaking]...so yeah, anyways, i go to my starbucks, chicka on chicka...damn me, does young jeremiah throw in the

towel and succumb to the de-masculisation of his 'hood? hell no!....he wears COPS! oh yeeaaah! just the good

ol'

sure enough, yesss! these

girls r BI after all.they luurve ya ta smell like the sistahood! ive had girls really DIHL me, especially

blondes.....these r chickas who r with there girl friends....and then they'll IOI me heavily. 3 times in bars with

Pseudo Bisexual Feminist Wannabe blondes.

and just to clarify if it has worked for me on straight girls? not

really....i get the stellar hits off the aussie and swedish dykes. i cannot think of a better testing environment

for cops products than Sydney, aaah maybe throw in stockholm, paris, san fran, berlin,....:) lol

LOL. For a minute there I thought I was reading a post from the OP.

You really have not given pertinent

information. Like how long you have been using this formula and how consistent the hits have been.

sweet thing
02-11-2008, 12:20 PM
I like what you reported. And no, you do not have to give exact drops and body parts for

this to be a good post. This is not a scientific website.

You are aware of your environment. Instead of

getting pissed off and becoming a hater of lesbians, you decided to join the fun.

There should be more men like

you around. Good on yah.

God Speed and play safe.

tounge
02-11-2008, 11:55 PM
God

Speed and play safe.

LOL!!! It don't get much safer than for a hetro male to play with a

Lesbian.

Me thinks you fell for some jive.

jeremiahjames
02-12-2008, 09:33 AM
no jive mate, and the

theory makes sense in bisexual environments particularly - where the women are still interested in men, but after a

"different" kind of, lets say, metro-effeminate male.

well im using about half a gel pack of Scent of Eros for

Women on each occasion. adding nothing else. covered with either Aqua di gio or Bulgari aqva.

1st time, i was at

a bar, and noticed a lot of blatant stares from BI girls who'd be touching there Girlies bums and hips and kissing

etc....and the next minute stealing a glance at me. then outside the pub, this waay gorgeous Norweigan blonde gives

me a DIHL while talking to me......her GF got jealous and dragged her away :). my mate commented sarcastically:

"habib, 4 some straange reason, that girl was reaaally into you!"...coming from a guy whose more comfortable hurling

insults my way, it was praise indeed!

2. 2nd hit was softer....i test it out by throwing some random question at

a girl whose basically dry humping her GF infront of me in another bar... initially a defensive reaction, that took

20 secs to transform into a "im gonna stare at ya lips for the next minute, cos' theres something different about

u" kinda vibe. again, my smart arse mate comments "what the hell was thaayat all about?"

field notes:
1.They

mostly happened to be blondes in my 5 tests/hits so far. the other 3 were similar scenarios in different bars with

blonde BI's or lezzo's.
2. when 1st applied got some bad reactions. after 2-3 hours, it turned. in my case at

least, it needs this gap in time for the potency to wear off.
3. obviously makes me very very aroused. was sitting

on the beach on a park bench. and a fit middle age lady sitting opposite was givingme the jones something

chronic...! :)
4. makes me motivated, energised and focused, i guess due to the testosterone enhancement.

adding None to it just screwed up the affect totally. [in this case it was Ammo, so i went back to wearing it

solo].

have then gone and tested it on some hetero female friends, [2] and they responded non-chalantly, and

maybe even abit put off,but no major looks of disgust or anything. SOE/W appears 2 b light in both nol and Cops. as

has been said, "a little goes a loong way" for cops, and the anol appears 2 offer a great buffer. add a cologne

and...wuaaahh!

i admit i havent tested out on enough for conclusive results, but with the current trends of

todays females of having an "anything goes" attitude toward there sexual adventures, and "not that theres anything

wrong with that" :)...i feel Cops products our an essential part of a phero enthusiasts palette.

would b

interested in comparisons between PI/W versus SOE/w versus Xcite Wipes/w in this regard.

tounge
02-12-2008, 11:53 AM
I wasn't trying to imply that your

story was false, maybe embellished a wee bit.:wave: I was pointing out, how the style of your enthusiastic posting

reminded me of the "Penthouse Fantasy Forum" style of the OP.

I would say that the chicks you were attracting

were bi-sexual rather than full fledged lesbos.

I've had a few bi's or two in my day, but have never scored

with a professed full fledged dyke.

sweet thing
02-12-2008, 07:57 PM
This friend from "Down Under" is getting down under and we should be happy for him. \o/

So watch the language before you make some of us regulars jump ship. Live and let live I always say. :wub:

Tester123
02-12-2008, 08:13 PM
I thought that lesbians liked

the word dyke.....seriously. Am I wrong?

tounge
02-12-2008, 10:38 PM
This

friend from "Down Under" is getting down under and we should be happy for him. \o/

So watch the language

before you make some of us regulars jump ship. Live and let live I always say. :wub:

What the hell

are you talking about? Who the hell is not letting you live? And who are some of "us" regulars that might jump

ship?

I don't kowtow to the politically correct crowd. Fascism has never been my thing.

leisha
02-13-2008, 12:29 AM
What the

hell are you talking about? Who the hell is not letting you live? And who are some of "us" regulars that might jump

ship?

I don't kowtow to the politically correct crowd. Fascism has never been my thing.Fascism and Dyke

Hmmmm! Very interesting is the words that the little tongue has learned when attending his pre-school, obvious him

learn his words so well then.

I wonder if him knows the meaning of these words today ? Giggle :rofl:

tounge
02-13-2008, 11:35 AM
Oh, the little girlies from the OP

bash L-S thread come out. Nice to see you leisha. Did you bring Bruce some Valium?
And it's interesting that the

dyke word was mentioned in the original posters first post, yet he is praised by Pyth, er Sweet thang for being a

great lover. Let's face it, you phonies aren't upset by that at all about words here. It's my criticism of the

posters at the OP that bunches up you panties.

leisha
02-13-2008, 02:44 PM
Oh, the

little girlies from the OP bash L-S thread come out. Nice to see you leisha. Did you bring Bruce some Valium?
And

it's interesting that the dyke word was mentioned in the original posters first post, yet he is praised by Pyth, er

Sweet thang for being a great lover. Let's face it, you phonies aren't upset by that at all about words here.

It's my criticism of the posters at the OP that bunches up you panties.Ha lol no leisha not dispense any

valium for Sir Bruce as hims is not need this medicine as hims head is very much together and complete as he is

truily a Respected and refined gentleman, and is the number 1 most Sincere and honest dealer in the Pheromone

industry.

What we choose to call him a good guy Hey.

And as for you it seems like a suspicious and muddled

mind, perhaps u be in need of some good loving te he.

Leisha send you little rose gift to cheer yours day up,

make for you one sweet flower with Pheromones most fragrant and sincere gift.

terry0400-40
02-13-2008, 05:06 PM
well i reside in 1 of the worlds hotbeds of, how do i put it in a way that wont land me

in a pool of controversy?.... "open sexuality" lets just saay.....but, does the name Germaine Greer mean anything to

y'all? ;) a place full of effeminate males and gorgeous young thangs with only 1 thing on there mind.....other

gorgeous young female thangs! this aint Terry's Brisvegas im referring to either :) but from there, go 12 hrs.

south, and u'll see it everywhere....but, as Jerry Seinfeld says "not that theres anything wrong with that"...:)

anyways, i leave my front door - chicka with chika - shop? chicka with chicka - swim? chicka with chicka....and

its been a phenomenon in my city just saay the last 2 years, as if its by trend and fad, not by design [

biologically or genetically speaking]...so yeah, anyways, i go to my starbucks, chicka on chicka...damn me, does

young jeremiah throw in the towel and succumb to the de-masculisation of his 'hood? hell no!....he wears COPS! oh

yeeaaah! just the good ol'

sure

enough, yesss! these girls r BI after all.they luurve ya ta smell like the sistahood! ive had girls really DIHL me,

especially blondes.....these r chickas who r with there girl friends....and then they'll IOI me heavily. 3 times in

bars with Pseudo Bisexual Feminist Wannabe blondes.

and just to clarify if it has worked for me on straight

girls? not really....i get the stellar hits off the aussie and swedish dykes. i cannot think of a better testing

environment for cops products than Sydney, aaah maybe throw in stockholm, paris, san fran, berlin,....:)

lol:goodpost: I have used NPA/w for a few weeks and find that at anything

over 3 drops gives OD type reactions and also dihls from M + F alike.

At 2 or 3 drops is very interesting and seems

to get excellent excited and very friendly reception from the females and males that casually know

me.

Older

over middle aged women tend to eye me very suspiciously and try and brush me of as a low life when using 3

drops.

I

walked into a pharmacy with 3 drops on and there was a very masculine type of heavy set young girl approach me and

as she got within about 4 ft from me her demeanor changed and a very pronounced smarl came over her face and then

she left me and approached another sales assistant and was pointing at me with a vicious look on her face and

whispering in the other girls ear. HA ha i wonder what she said. A real OD id say.

At 2 or 3 drops NPA/w with A spray of TE/m it

can elicit some friendly excitement with young women, Even better with young women that know me.

When the 3 drops alone produces positive hit reactions they are excellent, But

the same 3 drops on the same day can also produce some very nasty OD type reactions.

This thread has reminded me that i have 1/2 bottle left NPA/w so i used a dab thismorning

with 2 dabs A314 and a spray of TE.

I might just get some visitors today. :cheers:

belgareth
02-13-2008, 05:07 PM
Ok, children. Insults, name

calling and slandering the competition may be acceptable elsewhere but not here. If you want to play those stupid

games go to where that type behavoir is acceptable.

Guy101
02-14-2008, 12:53 AM
This might be the type of

reaction I got when I used 02 drops of Essence of a Woman. I will try it with 01 drop NPA / m.

Guy101
02-14-2008, 12:54 AM
By the way I didn't get any hits

from men.