PDA

View Full Version : Queston from Newbie: Ordered Edge and SoE and need good simple starting recipe.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2002, 12:13 PM
Sounds like a good idea Jon. Go for it.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2002, 12:17 PM
Yeah... I spotted the post by scientist back in September and it sure looks like a good basis for designing a database to do the work... There is a bunch I still have yet to learn, but hey, could be useful to others...

Once I get a prototype running and data that means something, I\'ll be glad to give the design away to public domain - After all... this is for a noble cause images/icons/laugh.gif

travis
02-16-2002, 12:51 PM
Jon,

Go for it man.....

Travis

travis
02-16-2002, 12:53 PM
Jon,

Idea...maybe put some voting or rating what so ever....you know....

Travis

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2002, 12:54 PM
Welcome aboard and hang around and give us any advice you got , read the thread on supplements tribulus will help greatly

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2002, 11:05 PM
Hello everyone, I\'m glad I found this forum... I\'m interested in the products and ordered TE and SoE this morning.

Question:

I usually do a lot of research before I try something like this - am impressed at the science and methodlogy you guys are using...
I\'m just a bit mixed though on which of the two products I should use first or if I should mix them somewhat... I\'m recently divorced and getting back into the game after a year off of my happy hunting and decided an increase in sex wouldn\'t hurt my pride at all ;> ) I\'m placing my faith and trust in this little experiment... hope it is worth my while...
images/icons/smile.gif

a.k.a.
02-16-2002, 11:20 PM
Hey Jon,
I got into pheromones about a year after my divorce. You’ve got the right idea. They won’t hurt your pride at all.

I’d get comfortable working with the products on their own, before trying any combos. A good rule of thumb is to start out by testing small applications and working yourself up, day by day, to the maximum effective dosage. (It seems to vary from person to person.) Once you’ve figured out the effective range of your pheros. I’d recommend the minimum dosage for dates, the maximum for clubs and parties, and moderate doses when you’re out “on the prowl”.

My personal midrange is one spray of Edge on the chest, or three swipes of SOE on my neck and a dab on my wrists.

Be sure to use a fresh smelling, long lasting cologne with the Edge. But don’t use too much. If you can smell the pheromones ( sorry, they stink), this will be easy to gauge. Just apply enough cologne to where you can barely smell the Edge. If you can’t smell the pheros, I find that most colognes work at the ratio of one sprits cologne to one spray edge.

Enjoy.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2002, 11:27 PM
a.k.a.:

Thanks for the fast advice! I\'ve scraped your post and have it tucked away for when I get my products. Tell you what, since I\'m a web developer, I\'ll try logging each dose in a little database app and track progress systematically... Could end up being a good model for helping find each effective range by person. I\'d be glad to share how well it goes with you guys...

Jon