PDA

View Full Version : A7 standalone...

punisher
02-07-2008, 05:40 AM
Hi there. I have

not posted lately but have used SOE as a standalone and have had some success. AKA some motormouth and some overly

friendly people. How is A7 as a standalone. I have never used it before. How much should I start out with. I am

about 6 ft, well built and fairly easy on the eyes but tend to be shy until I open up. Any help will do. TY

Guy101
02-07-2008, 06:10 AM
A7 as a standalone is excellent

product, but it is better to wear it at night because of the sexual vibe it gives out & make sure you cover it with

a cover scent.

punisher
02-07-2008, 07:24 AM
what dosage would you start out

on A7. Is it easy to OD on like NPA and TE

Guy101
02-08-2008, 02:28 AM
I would advise you to start with

01 drop, for me it is ok & suites my age of 40.

A7 is not easy to OD with like NPA & TE but do not go for more

than 02 drops as it is even stronger than PI.

Guy101
02-08-2008, 02:40 AM
Please also see Terry's answer

in this thread
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18501

Rbt
02-08-2008, 04:56 PM
Hi there. I

have not posted lately but have used SOE as a standalone and have had some success. AKA some motormouth and some

overly friendly people. How is A7 as a standalone. I have never used it before. How much should I start out with. I

am about 6 ft, well built and fairly easy on the eyes but tend to be shy until I open up. Any help will do.

TY

As A-7 containes Androstenone it would help if you could also state your age. It is felt that

Androstenone production declines as one gets older. Younger people can produce more. What is appropriate for a 50

year old could be massive OD for a 20 year old. Your "target age group" would be helpful as well. It is said older

women respond well to higher doses of Androstenone, whereas younger women run away.

idesign
02-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Ditto everything Guy and Rbt

said. I have A7/s and it works as a standalone, but I REALLY like it with SoE, maybe I need the buffer. I've

found that combination to be very, very successful for social wear.

I typically wear 2 dabs A7 with 8-12 inches

SoE.

Cover it with something woodsy and/or spicy and you'll be right where you want to be, *socially*.

Rbt
02-08-2008, 05:24 PM
I should point out that I just got

my first order of A-7/s a few days ago. Have yet to even open the bottle..

My few tests with PI resulted in my

primary test subject/target (35) curling up in a defensive ball so have been reluctant to play with high-

androstenone products much. Just one or two drops. And me in my late 50's... We shall see.

Also got Yes! and

Lure/m just to see what the old classics are like. "Test wore" each to see what scent was like past couple of days.

Not bad. Noticed few forum posts on those two of late. Many dated back to 2003 to 2006.

punisher
02-08-2008, 08:11 PM
im a very well built man. im

29 so that puts me in a weird situation as far as none is concerned. any input would help. i have yet to get it in

the mail but eager to give it a shot.

Rbt
02-09-2008, 08:42 PM
im a very

well built man. im 29 so that puts me in a weird situation as far as none is concerned. any input would help. i have

yet to get it in the mail but eager to give it a shot.

And truthfully, the best thing to do with any

pheromone product is to test it, try it, vary the doses (in a controlled, planned manner), experiment with cover

scents (if necessary), etc.

You are dealing with a "natural" bit of body chemistry (even if the pheromones are

usually synthetic...), so like snowflakes, no two people are exactly alike.

Your physical condition/appearance,

diet, behavior, culture, etc etc, are all variables that have to be dealt with that can affect how pheromones will

work (or not work) for you.

And to complicate matters, your "targets" are also going to be different so some

may react to one combination on a given day, and others may not, then all may have different reactions to the same

mix on another day. It's also pretty much assumed (probably correctly) that a woman's "time of the month" will

also affect how she reacts to certain pheromones, especially the "sexual" Androstenone.

No easy answers. All you

can do is start with some generalities and go from there. "Your results may vary."