PDA

View Full Version : sexual hits wise Edge/NPA vs. A7 which one is more powerful?

lifetransform
02-05-2008, 02:15 AM
I got an order of A7 on the way, wanna know what people think of these 2 in terms of

raw sexual hits.

A7 sounds like a charged up and consistent version of AE, a well rounded product, like

Ammo.

but does it deliver the intense sexual tension that I've so far only seen from the secret ingredient in

Edge/NPA ?

lifetransform
02-05-2008, 08:08 PM
come on...anybody?

:welcome:

idesign
02-06-2008, 05:34 PM
A7 has become my favorite -mone

product. I have the scented version, and though I prefer unscented -mones I really like the A7/s, it works well

with the type of covers I like.

A7 seems to be warmer and softer than TE, but still very sexy.

You use a very

complicated mix, so it would be difficult to tell what difference it would make.

Guy101
02-07-2008, 01:17 AM
NPA is a lot more sexual that A7,

it is sex in a bottle. But A7 is still very sexy but in a more classy way plus the rone that give women safety &

protection. I can use A7 alone with a cover scent but NPA I always use it with SOE plus cover scent to reduce it is

sexual effects on women.

lifetransform
02-07-2008, 10:39 AM
NPA

is a lot more sexual that A7, it is sex in a bottle. But A7 is still very sexy but in a more classy way plus the

rone that give women safety & protection. I can use A7 alone with a cover scent but NPA I always use it with SOE

plus cover scent to reduce it is sexual effects on women.

nice...that gives me a good idea what to work

with.

Edge/NPA is still the king baby! lol :cheers:

reps to ya.

lifetransform
02-07-2008, 10:44 AM
A7

has become my favorite -mone product. I have the scented version, and though I prefer unscented -mones I really

like the A7/s, it works well with the type of covers I like.

A7 seems to be warmer and softer than TE, but still

very sexy.

You use a very complicated mix, so it would be difficult to tell what difference it would

make.

my 'mix' isn't actually too complicated. I just have a bascoat of which I'm very familiar with

the effects, (Edge/NPA base) and then I just keeping adding whatever products that add a little extra oomph to the

mix, chikara being the latest one. if I test something and it detracted from the overall effect of the mix then I

take that away.

:hammer:

I have a feeling A7 might be a bit too soft for my taste, I've been spoiled by

NPA's blatant sexual hits too long lol.

terry0400-40
02-07-2008, 12:34 PM
my 'mix' isn't actually too complicated. I just have a bascoat of which I'm very

familiar with the effects, (Edge/NPA base) and then I just keeping adding whatever products that add a little extra

oomph to the mix, chikara being the latest one. if I test something and it detracted from the overall effect of the

mix then I take that away.

I have a feeling A7 might be a bit too soft for my taste, I've been

spoiled by NPA's blatant sexual hits too long lol.NPA = blatant sexual hits

very true.
Alpha 7 = sexual tension + trust with women rubbing up

against me and actualy touching me, and sitting on my lap, more kisses and neck snuggling

ect.

Alpha 7

is a very smooth operator and not quite so easy to OD on as NPA.

Never the less both product are great and

will work with either a few dabs for younger guys or one or two drops for more mature age men like me

ha ha.

Bring on the Androstenone YAY :drunk:

lifetransform
02-08-2008, 01:31 AM
Alpha 7 = sexual tension + trust with women rubbing up against me and actualy touching me, and

sitting on my lap, more kisses and neck snuggling ect.

Alpha 7

is a very smooth operator and not quite so easy to OD on as NPA.

hmmm....smooth and not easy to OD...nice. =)

DssMaster
02-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Well, I'm a newbie here, and

I want to order some 'mones to try out myself on the ladies... but just so many, and right now I'm Can't afford

to try them all...I was wondering if I can get some help picking the right mones for what I'm looking for... I'm

mostly interested in getting sexual hits, the more blatant the better. So here are the ones that I have read of so

far that are really good at that: Alpha A314 for men, Alter Ego, New Pheromone Additive (NPA) for men, Passion

Pheromone Attractant (PPA), Primal Instinct for men, Scent of Eros for men, and The Edge for men. I know that SOE is

great for socializing as well as getting girls chatty, which is great for some occasions, and from what I have read,

it does have a great scent, which can be used by itself as well as with other pheros as a cover scent. I would like

to hear from all of you from your experiences which would be a good choice for getting the girls horny and turned on

the fastest at club scenes and parties. I'm a 31 year old white latin male, good looking, and dress nice too, but a

bit on the shy side when it comes to initiating conversations with hot girls, although I don't have any issues

comming up to them at clubs and dance, but that's about it, not really good with convos.

terry0400-40
02-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Well, I'm a newbie here, and I want to order some 'mones to try out myself on the

ladies... but just so many, and right now I'm Can't afford to try them all...I was wondering if I can get some

help picking the right mones for what I'm looking for... I'm mostly interested in getting sexual hits, the more

blatant the better. So here are the ones that I have read of so far that are really good at that: Alpha A314 for men

Alter Ego New Pheromone Additive (NPA) for men Passion Pheromone Attractant (PPA) Primal Instinct for men Scent of

Eros for men The Edge for men I know that SOE is great for socializing as well as getting girls chatty, which is

great for some occasions, and from what I have read, it does have a great scent, which can be used by itself as well

as with other pheros as a cover scent. I would like to hear from all of you from your experiences which would be a

good choice for getting the girls horny and turned on the fastes at club scenes and parties. I'm a 31 year old

white latin male, good looking, and dress nice too, but a bit on the shy side when it comes to initiating

conversations with hot girls, although I don't have any issues comming up to them at clubs and dance, but that's

about it, not really good with convos. :welcome: If your ordering only one

product then Alpha 7 would be fine as it is a sexual type product that has a small amount of Androsterone included

in the formula to help make you appear approachable.

Alter Ego

contains 3 pheromones, It is also a good standalone product that a good proportion of users have had success

with.

But then again if you have the bread then you could go

for a bottle of Edge sandlewood and a bottle of Scent of Eros as this combination works well when mixed in suitable

proportions like a spray of The Edge on top of 25"-30" Scent of Eros rollon for the party

scene.

NPA is excellent as well but it is just a more

concentrated version of The Edge and also can be a little tricky in its application for a new pheromone

user.

At your age you could start out with one spray of TE and

may possably be able to use 2 sprays, Good to test it out alone at one spray and guage the reactions over a few

weeks before going to 2 sprays.

SOE when used by its self is

not exactly what i would call a sexual product but it can certainly give you an aura of attraction and

approachability so is good in many social settings and can certainly be added to with a spray or two of TE to add

some heat to the effects.

I have had some good hits with TE and

SOE.

Although my favourite combo is Alpha 7 and SOE. :wave:

DssMaster
02-14-2008, 07:22 PM
One question about your

guarantee, I read that you offer a 100% money back refund if I'm not satisfied with the results, but how long

do I have to try the products and return them if not satisfied? The reason I'm asking is because the "other place"

offers a no hassles money-back guarantee on any of the products they sell, with up to 1 year from the date of

purchase to return if unsatisfied. I already know what I want to order first (SOE & NPA or SOE & TE) but since it

may or may not work for me, not to mention that it is recommended for one to try experimenting with the products for

some time to notice any results, in case those don't work for me, I want to make sure that in such case I can

return them for a refund or exchange them for something else...

Tester123
02-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Bruce is very reasonable with

the guarantee from what I've seen. However, your question is probably best asked over in this section:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22

DssMaster
10-17-2008, 09:57 PM
NPA = blatant sexual hits very

true.

Very true on that point.

Very sexual product, but easy to OD. Will have to start with maybe one, maybe two dabs and see. Or perhaps trying to

make a mix like the ones I have read about.

terry0400-40
10-18-2008, 05:27 AM
Very true on that point. Very sexual product, but easy to OD. Will have to start with maybe

one, maybe two dabs and see. Or perhaps trying to make a mix like the ones I have read

about.Sure it is easy to OD on But still there are targets that react well to more and other

targets less well.
Sometimes it not the size of the application but the tolerance of the

target.

Like several years ago i was using several drops of an androstenone product that

i was testing out and i did not notice a solitary reaction amoungst women for about 8

days,

Then i received a massive hit from a young woman with it, she came very fast under

the power of the Pheromone and looked as if she was in a trance for the whole 10 minutes i was with her, she would

have done anything for me had i been inclined to take her away by the hand.

I stopped

using this stuff because one hit in 8 days of use was not my idea of fun.
NPA is a far

better product than many others when it is applied well,
Yeah Alpha 7 and NPA i like.

DssMaster
10-18-2008, 10:47 PM
Yes, I have NPA/m, but to be

honest, I'm afraid to use it since it is sooo easy to OD on it. I'm 32 y.o. latin male, and I think for my age

NPA/m is a bit too risky. I tried making a mix with some cologne, but I think I screwed it up in the end. I'm not

that good in making a mix I guess. I have read about a mix called WKM#1, which is 6:SOE/m, 3:PI/m 1:NPA/m (6:3:1)

which has brought some really good and constant (sexual) hits to some people, and would like to try myself, but I'm

just now good at making mixes, and could only wish LS did offer that mix so I could try it. Or if I knew of someone

that knew how to make it right.

Have you tried that WKM#1?

terry0400-40
10-19-2008, 02:44 AM
Yes, I have NPA/m, but to be honest, I'm afraid to use it since it is sooo easy to OD on

it. I'm 32 y.o. latin male, and I think for my age NPA/m is a bit too risky. I tried making a mix with some

cologne, but I think I screwed it up in the end. I'm not that good in making a mix I guess. I have read about a mix

called WKM#1, which is 6:SOE/m, 3:PI/m 1:NPA/m (6:3:1) which has brought some really good and constant (sexual) hits

to some people, and would like to try myself, but I'm just now good at making mixes, and could only wish LS did

offer that mix so I could try it. Or if I knew of someone that knew how to make it right.

Have you tried that

WKM#1?No my friend i have not tried it.
I seem to get better results

when i use it from the bottle by dabs usually 4 or 5 and then cover few oversprays of

cologne.

I do not have any difficulties in using dabs from the

stopper bottle and i get exactly the quantity i require every time so easy 4 me 2 dab

it.

Then again you could always get in a bottle of TE as each

full spray will give you around a 15 mcg of this pheromone formula, same as NPA.

I have TE Sandlewood, and sandelwood is a fragrance oil that is compatable with a good variety of

suitable fragrances/oils/cologne ect,
so therefore you can add some additional fragrance

whenever you require some.

idesign
10-22-2008, 03:41 AM
DssMaster, I agree with Terry.

Until you get a feel for things, its much easier to layer dabs of Mones to get your desired mix. All that really

matters is proportion. Start with your SoE, add half that amount of PI/m, then a single drop of NPA. Spread your

applications around as much as possible and you have a mix.

Terry's suggestion of using TE instead of NPA is a

good one, much easier to dose.

DssMaster
10-22-2008, 09:20 PM
DssMaster, I agree with Terry. Until you get a feel for things, its much easier to layer dabs

of Mones to get your desired mix. All that really matters is proportion. Start with your SoE, add half that amount

of PI/m, then a single drop of NPA. Spread your applications around as much as possible and you have a mix.

Terry's suggestion of using TE instead of NPA is a good one, much easier to dose.

Yes I have tried

the SOE already and have noticed that people around me usually get very chatty and very much open to talk about any

topic I bring about to the convo. So far I have been putting 5-8 inches on each side of my face with the roll-on. It

also seems to affect me as well. But this has been around people I already know, so I would have to try it with

someone (girl) I never met before in order to validate its full effectiveness.

After that, I will be trying it

with a dab or two of NPA/m and hopefully that won't cause and OD on me...

terry0400-40
10-22-2008, 11:10 PM
Yes

I have tried the SOE already and have noticed that people around me ususally get very chatty and very much open to

talk about any topic I bring about to the convo. So far I have been putting 5-8 inches on each side of my face with

the roll-on. It also seems to affect me as well. But this has been around people I already know, so I would have to

try it with someone (girl) I never met before in order to validate its full effectiveness.

After that, I will be

trying it with a dab or two of NPA/m and hopefully that won't cause and OD on me...It looks

good to me, and you could also have a go at sorta doubling the amount of SOE that you use with your NPA and check

for changes in attraction responses ect.

It is recommended to use

4/5th of a SOE gel pac for a standard application, that is nearly a full packet.

When using SOE from the rollertop bottle then an application of 30" does equal that of one SOE

gel/pak in pheromone quantity.

What i say does apply if the

roller ball is working in an effective manner.

Ie 1 dr SOE from

bottle contains 10.38 mcg aNOL + 2.59 mcg aRONE for a total pheromone content of 12.97 mcg per

drop.

One drop rolls out to about 5"

Six drops rolls out to about 30"
Six

drops will give you 78 mcg / pheromone.

One Gel / pkt = 80 mcg

pheromone.

One bottle SOE contains 5 mg ( 5000 mcg )

pheromone.

So divide 5000 mcg by 80 mcg then the pheromone content

in the bottle is equal to that of about 62 gel/pkts.

Therefore if

you were using 30" applications then the bottle would give you 62 good application hit amounts.

So you can see that 30" or one gel/pkt is a good general amount

to apply for a night out on the town or a good day of activity.

I

am not sure what is the cost of a bottle of SOE, But whatever the cost is divide it by 62 and that is what it will

be costing you for an excellent application.

There are occasions

when 12" or 15" may be suitable, because still ya get hit action if the conditions of use are favourable. :wave:

darkpoet3113
10-24-2008, 09:09 AM
Terry mate!, i'm trying

your fav, Soe and A7, if it works as well as you say. I'll fly you down a pint! or maybe a yard! lol
cheers,

Joe

terry0400-40
10-24-2008, 11:19 AM
Terry mate!, i'm trying your fav, Soe and A7, if it works as well as you say. I'll fly

you down a pint! or maybe a yard! lol
cheers,
JoeHey Joe, I will be lookin forward to a pint

of Guiness before dinner.

I get the best hits and also sexy type

comments when i layer my mix on top of a good base of quality cologne after it is dried down, and when the mix has

dried down i cover again with some of the same cologne.

My

standard mix is Alpha7 : SOE 1dr :30" thats 30" or One gel/pkt SOE.
This mix does

attract strong female attention for me, But you will still have to initiate conversation, because they will not be

actually jumping on top of you, ( not until you start talking ) but it will pull them in close around you if you are

sat indoors at a cafe ect.

darkpoet3113
10-27-2008, 05:05 AM
i'm not afraid to open

conversation terry mate!... i understand what mones are all about.
as for the Guiness....i'll send you one if you

aussies, win the rugby world cup this year. lol unfortunately, here in america, we dont get rugby on the telly to

often. i had to pay extra just to get football (soccer) on my bloody telly. Terry, thanks for the application tips

also, hopefully all works well.
cheers,
Joe

terry0400-40
10-27-2008, 10:39 AM
i'm not afraid to open conversation terry mate!... i understand what mones are all

about.
as for the Guiness....i'll send you one if you aussies, win the rugby world cup this year. lol

unfortunately, here in america, we dont get rugby on the telly to often. i had to pay extra just to get football

(soccer) on my bloody telly. Terry, thanks for the application tips also, hopefully all works well.

cheers,
JoeThe first time i used a pheromone product back in 1994, it must have been a

good one because it performed just as well as anything i have used. (this product can no longer be found

)
I am closer to 60 than 50 and i really would not be wasting my time with pheromones

if i had not received some excellent and wonderful hits from various formulas over the last few years.

So have some fun and just enjoy working with some combo's and products and you will in

time come up with some recipies that will become favourite and noted mix formulas to suit your needs.

Pagodeiro
10-27-2008, 12:51 PM
Thanks Terry for calculating

on Soe
I really love the gel packets.. my last order which arrived yesterday included 60 Soe gel packets..

Last few weeks i usually entered the clubs heavy on none with one drop A1 and little B-nol
after i hour

... i go to the toilet and apply one gel packet Soe on my forearms ...
it doesnt bring hits ..it brings Wonders

!!
Girls standig in front of me turn around .. female friends dont stop hugging me .. and so on...
heavy on none

means 4 drops A7 behind my ears and 3 sprays TE between my legs ..
this is for clubbing .. dont go so high on

moanes on daytime ..
it´s an overdose .. i know but as mentioned i combine it with Soe later ...
works great in

smoky surroundings...
Pago

terry0400-40
10-28-2008, 12:02 AM
Thanks Terry for calculating on Soe
I really love the gel packets.. my last order which

arrived yesterday included 60 Soe gel packets.. :hammer:
Last few weeks i usually entered the clubs heavy on none

with one drop A1 and little B-nol
after i hour ... i go to the toilet and apply one gel packet Soe on my forearms

it doesnt bring hits ..it brings Wonders !!
Girls standig in front of me turn around .. female friends dont

stop hugging me .. and so on...
heavy on none means 4 drops A7 behind my ears and 3 sprays TE between my legs ..

this is for clubbing .. dont go so high on moanes on daytime ..
it´s an overdose .. i know but as mentioned i

combine it with Soe later ...
works great in smoky surroundings...
PagoI agree width ya

Pago, those SOE gel/pks are better value than currency, what fab way to break the ice.

I havent been to a nightclub for over a year, but 1 or 2 drops

Androstenone formula suit me very well for normal every day wear.

Even WAGG works well for me at 2 drops on the chin and uncovered, and some aNONE and cologne around

the gills.

DssMaster
10-28-2008, 05:19 PM
Thanks Terry for calculating on Soe
I really love the gel packets.. my last order which

arrived yesterday included 60 Soe gel packets.. :hammer:
Last few weeks i usually entered the clubs heavy on none

with one drop A1 and little B-nol
after i hour ... i go to the toilet and apply one gel packet Soe on my forearms

it doesnt bring hits ..it brings Wonders !!
Girls standig in front of me turn around .. female friends dont

stop hugging me .. and so on...
heavy on none means 4 drops A7 behind my ears and 3 sprays TE between my legs ..

this is for clubbing .. dont go so high on moanes on daytime ..
it´s an overdose .. i know but as mentioned i

combine it with Soe later ...
works great in smoky surroundings...
Pago

Pago, do you cover with

cologne after applying an entire SOE gelpack, or not?

Pagodeiro
10-29-2008, 12:37 PM
DssMaster

hmm a cologne to

cover the smell of Soe ?
never thought about it bevore .. it comes with a nice smell .... not so strong like in the

bottle but still nice ..
Soe mainly contains Nol and Rone ... not many people out there which can smell them

:think:
Usually i wear Ambre Sultan by Serge Lutens ..it has a strong natural scent ..mainly wood notes .. no need

to reaply ... it lasts really long....

For normal day wear i don´t go over two drops of A7 or Primal ..
i´m

thinking about to try the aNone thing .. and WAGG
Hey guys i feel sometimes like a women... what do i wear today

I already have Edge and Chikara and Soe gelpacks
A1, B-Nol, Estratetraenol, Primal, NPA, Edge, C7, A7, Soe,

A314, PPA :POKE:
(by the way smells great) and PHEROS

Pago

DssMaster
10-29-2008, 08:59 PM
I

already have Edge and Chikara and Soe gelpacks
A1, B-Nol, Estratetraenol, Primal, NPA, Edge, C7, A7, Soe, A314,

PPA :POKE:
(by the way smells great) and PHEROS

Pago

Wow, you have a nice arsenal going there. Why

don't you try that famous WKM#1 beta 1 mix that has been posted about?

It consists of the following ratio:

6 part scented SOE/m
3 part NPA/m
1 part unscented PI/m

From what I read so far is that this combo when

applied in strips of about 5-6 inches (if used in a roll-on bottle like the one SOE comes in) on each side of the

face/neck, brings great sexual and social type of hits.
And if you do try it, please let me know what your results

are. I'm taking a guess here in that you know how to make mixed batches? :think:

Pagodeiro
10-30-2008, 12:44 PM
Sounds nice with the mix
will

be tested tomorrow ... on a historic festival..
how many stripes of the mix should be applied ?

little time

today.. tomorrow more ..
Pago

DssMaster
10-30-2008, 01:10 PM
According to the creator, 2

stripes (4-5 inches per stripe) on the side of the face/neck.

Here's a quote from one of his hits:

"Alrighty, 3 days into testing and I\'ve already had a few results. One of those results was a very strong

sexual hit. Anyway, the ratio used of this \"beta\" version of WKM#1 was 6 SoE:1 PI:3 NPA. I\'m still testing

this beta mix, so I will continue to report outstanding hits as I get them.

TODAY:

One of my female friends

in class asked me to come sit by her 5 minutes into class. While sitting by her, I notice her DIHL\'ing at me

while I\'m not looking. It happened at least 4 or 5 times. Then we got into a conversation. It was general

chit-chatter, and then out of no where, she asked \"Do you like getting dirty?\" (Pretty much implied; people you

know what I\'m talking about! lol!).

During this conversation, I noticed heavy staring and eye contact from

her. What also shocked me, out of no where she said in a really cute but fast voice \"I\'m attracted to you.\"

The first thing that came to my mind was \"WOW.\" I told her I thought she was pretty and then I asked her what

about me she found attractive. She claimed she didn\'t know why! omg. I knew from that point, this mix was

working. After this, the class teacher started talking out loud and we all had to be quiet, but I noticed, even

20-30 minutes after all of this happened, she kept looking and staring at me with extreme lust in her eyes. She was

a taken girl in a very sucessful relationship, I\'m friends with her bf, so I wasn\'t about to make any moves on

her. EVERYONE IS TAKEN! ITS NOT FAIR! DAMMIT! /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif lol. Ah well. I\'ll

continue to play around with this mix.

BTW I was only wearing 5 inches of the mix.

- Krish"

Oh, and one

more thing Pago, it is strongly recommended that you shake the bottle for like a quick 30 seconds or so, before you

use it, in order for the 'mones to mix well, specially the PI/m, which is in oil form. Looking forward reading your

results.

lilstitch
08-27-2009, 01:26 AM
I wonder if NPA and Alpha-7

would be good together, that way one could get the rone effect as well. I'll have to try it out and let everyone

know.

chas
08-27-2009, 12:53 PM
[/quote] Oh, and one more thing

Pago, it is strongly recommended that you shake the bottle for like a quick 30 seconds or so, before you use it, in

order for the 'mones to mix well, specially the PI/m, which is in oil form. Looking forward reading your

results.[/quote]

And - do users normally shake a PI/m bottle for several seconds before applying dabs of PI/m ? I

never have but ...

lilstitch
09-03-2009, 05:46 PM
nice...that gives me a good idea what to work with.

Edge/NPA is still the king

baby! lol :cheers:

reps to ya.

Life can u tell me more about your experiences with TE/NPA? I just

bought the SOE/NPA combo, as well as Edge Sandalwood on the side. I am interested in seeing how these work:POKE:

HornyMan
10-29-2009, 12:00 PM
With all this talk

about soe/npa, soe/edge, soe/a7 the real question I have that hasn't been brought up just yet in this thread

is:

with npa and edge do you *only* pull the ovulating chicks? If not explain.

With a7, do you

pull everyone INCLUDING ovulating chicks?

I know I need to buffer each one with SOE for best

effects.

My question is regarding ovulation.

Is NPA different from edge in terms of if it brings in

the ovulating ones, or is there only a difference in strength between the two...

HM