PDA

View Full Version : Concentration

**DONOTDELETE**
02-15-2002, 10:38 PM
Hey all,
I recently bought a lot of pheremone chemistry equipment and hoped to add pure Androstenol to SP-Oils to make a more potent version of LURE. I now realize that SP-Oil is oil based and the \"pure\" pheros come in ethanol. My new idea is to mix pheros directly into a regular cologne but I have no idea how much would be effective and not wasteful. When I have the combo pre made how many sprays are required to be effective. Back in the days of just using LURE, I had to bathe my self in that stuff but chicks went crazy. About ten actually comented on my smell- my last boss who is old enuf to be my mom- even asked me what I was wearing and I was embarrased lied and said Piere Cardin and a couple weeks later she asked me again and when I gave her the same answer she said \"no that\'s not Pierre cardin\" so obviously she liked it so much she tried to buy some for her husband. LOL!!
Thanks,
Marc

**DONOTDELETE**
02-15-2002, 11:10 PM
Marc,

I\'m no chemist, but I don\'t think the oil based SP\'s mix well with alcohol. But if you use enough alcohol it should work. In fact, I\'m considering ordering the chem set myself as I see benefits from using it. Personally I\'ve found that 50/50 phero cologne works decent when the pheros are of concentration found in PI and NPA. This works out to about 0.025mg per drop(5mgphero/10mLbottle x 1mL/20drops =1/40=0.025mg/drop). If you are 20\'s I\'d suggest going heavy on the -nol. If you are 30+ try a 50/50 -none/nolrone. Right now I am using a 3:3:4 NPA:Soe:cologne mix. I put 30 drops NPA,30drops Soe, 40 drops cologne to make 100 drops(5mL) of \"test spray\" I know right now the chemists are cringing, but hey, it\'s close enough for government work. So, If you buy the chem set pheros, that\'s 10mg/10mL or double the concentration of PI/NPA/SoE. So for 0.025mg dose of a particular phero would be half a drop. I would try say 5 drops of phero total to 10 drops cologne. Remember the chem set is twice the bottled version. So, a 5 drop chem set to 10 drop cologne would be the same as a 10 drop PI/NPA/SoE to 10 drop cologne which I think will work well. Since your dose, \"tenatively from previous posts\" should be about 0.02mg of pheros, this would be very roughly 5 drops of chem set phero(total phero) to 10 drops cologne(maybe 4:10 to be conservative). Go to Wal mart and buy some eye droppers. Others would argue that a drop isn\'t a drop when measuring different liquids, but as you test and adapt to your specific needs it will work....as long as you use the same eye dropper each time for each product. So, my suggestion based totally on previous posts and my own experience would be try 5 drops of chem set phero(total of 5 drops say 3 nol 1 rone 1 none) to each 10 drops of cologne. If you are younger, try a more cologne rich mix that is heavier in the -nolrone. Anyway, hope it\'s somewhat coherent and understandable.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-15-2002, 11:26 PM
oh yah,

realize i forgot to add...to get the recommended dose, you only need 1/2 drop total of the phero....which wold mean do the 5 drop phero/ 10 drop cologne and use 1/10 of that at any given time....i.e. use about a drop and a half maybe 2max to start out of your 15 drop mix. If the chem set pheros are up to posted specs these two drops will have one hell of a wallop. so, mix up 5 drops phero to 10 drops cologne. put ONE drop behind each ear and let the rest of us know the results(should be enough mix for about 7 experiments, 3-7 days worth). If it\'s too strong go to 5 drops phero to 15 drops cologne and go with ONE drop each ear. Hope it helps.