PDA

View Full Version : Mixes.. in atomizers?

CharliePrince
02-03-2008, 07:39 AM
so let's

say i'm reading the cookbook and just take the example DD#1 which is an SOE and NPA mix..

npa is alcohol

based right? and SOE is oil based.. but umm i guess my question is

can these be used in atomizers or

roll-tops?

the SOE is on a rolltop so I dunno.. umm, maybe it's a simple question and my brain jus can't

process it right now but

lol i guess my question is this, I bought some "oils" from thefragranceshop as well

so i was going to mix it up with some cookbook 'recipes'

but the oil are meant to be dabbed/roll'ed on

right, not sprayed? or will the SOE+NPA dilute the Fragranceshop oil enough to be sprayable...

anyone else

bought oils from fragranceshop and have it on an atomizer with a mone mix?

sorry if my post is confusing

but i tried to sum it up in the end :frustrate

Pendragon
02-03-2008, 02:08 PM
I think there was a previous

post that said oil and alcohol mixes don't work well. They don't entirely blend together like components that have

the same base.

If they were put into an atomizer, and you were sure to shake it before each use, that might work

ok.

CharliePrince
02-03-2008, 02:28 PM
I

think there was a previous post that said oil and alcohol mixes don't work well. They don't entirely blend

together like components that have the same base.

If they were put into an atomizer, and you were sure to

shake it before each use, that might work ok.

yea, i put an order in on ebay for roll-top bottles cuz

i wasn't about to chance it :(

drat :frustrate

FutureKill
02-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Put it in your roll-top

bottle and if you can get it to mix well, put it in an atomizer.

I am assuming you prefer atomizers since that

is what your original question was about.:hammer:

terry0400-40
02-04-2008, 01:41 AM
Your Alpha7, Alpha A314, Raw Power, Conquest, and Scent of Eros all mix well with alcohol type

pheromone products and require no shaking up after the initial mix, there are some other fragrances with quality oil

bases that also mix well with the alcohol types.

Some of the products with less expensive carrier oils dont mix well at

all.

APC is

one that does not mix very well and Primal instinct is another.

Raw power ( Androstenone ) has a good quality

oil base and is also a great mixer.

My favourite, Alpha 7 mixes with anything, this also is a great product that has a little

Androsterone added in the formula which makes this stuff one supersmooth operator. :wub:

idesign
02-04-2008, 08:05 PM
My solution is not to "mix" but

to "layer". You don't have to worry at all about the carrier, and can add your cover easily whether sprayed or

dabbed. And its fun to experiment at home to test the combinations.

belgareth
02-04-2008, 09:24 PM
Layering does seem a lot

easier. Mixing was something I tried for a time but was just too much trouble for what I percieved as too little

benefit.

terry0400-40
02-04-2008, 10:56 PM
I do also prefere layering when i have the time to apply a relaxed manner usually once or twice per

week.

I also

have 4 or 5 small atomisers with various potions that i keep in the car to choose from when i am on the

road.

And

another 1/2 dozen or more made up at home to choose from when unexpected visitors

arrive.

Most

of the atomised mixes are well matured and it is nice to give one a blast that i maby haven't used for a

year.

There

is one that contains 15 ml of pheromone mix including fragrance where one good application is three sprays, I have

only used it about 4 times in 15 months, it is the only one that i have lost the formula for including the fragrance

type and each time i have worn it has worked exceptionally well and always gets complinents on the

fragrance.

And then there is the numerous gel/pks and wipes galore just waiting for their

turn.
Ha ha i have got so much pheromones stockpiled i must have

really gone overboard with my orders in the past and i could very easily cruise on the fuel i have for several years

by the look of things. :rofl:

CharliePrince
02-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Your Alpha7, Alpha A314, Raw Power, Conquest, and Scent

of Eros all mix well with alcohol type pheromone products and require no shaking up after the initial mix, there are

some other fragrances with quality oil bases that also mix well with the alcohol

types.

:) yea, the first mix I tried is the SOE+NPA mix, got myself a 10ml rolltop

bottle and have a 7ml soe 3ml npa mix in there and like the cookbook said, it mixed quite well

LOL the only

reason i asked if mixes are good for atomizers is because now I gotta figure out doses and stuff, but i ain't

stressin

i'll just roll it on the sides of my neck and see what's the right amount

but yea, thanks

everyone for the replies, layering is all well good and all but mixing/etc is fun as well

idesign
02-10-2008, 06:14 PM
And then there is the numerous gel/pks and wipes galore just waiting for their

turn.
Ha ha i have got so much pheromones stockpiled i must have

really gone overboard with my orders in the past and i could very easily cruise on the fuel i have for several years

by the look of things.

I've used Edge Wipes with good effect, and they're easy to

carry (and nicely scented). A little applied now, fold it back into the foil pack, stuff it in your pocket and you

have another dose for later.

A few packs of E-wipes and some SoE gel pkts in your glove-box would pretty much

cover any situation.

terry0400-40
02-10-2008, 07:45 PM
I've

used Edge Wipes with good effect, and they're easy to carry (and nicely scented). A little applied now, fold it

back into the foil pack, stuff it in your pocket and you have another dose for later.

A few packs of E-wipes and

some SoE gel pkts in your glove-box would pretty much cover any situation.We are Pheromone Equiped primed and ready for any action that may prevail on the social scene so

it seems.

The younger girls and some of the sweet Asian lasses i have noticed have an affinity for the Xcite

Wipes.

Big

G... I think you are very wise in saving some of the Edge wipe as a refresher. :wave:

terry0400-40
02-10-2008, 08:01 PM
:) yea, the first mix I tried is the SOE+NPA mix, got myself a 10ml rolltop bottle and

have a 7ml soe 3ml npa mix in there and like the cookbook said, it mixed quite well

LOL the only reason i asked

if mixes are good for atomizers is because now I gotta figure out doses and stuff, but i ain't stressin

i'll

just roll it on the sides of my neck and see what's the right amount

but yea, thanks everyone for the replies,

layering is all well good and all but mixing/etc is fun as wellIt can get a little tedious

sometimes working out your pheromone ratios when transfering pheromone mixes and fragrance amounts into 5 or 10 ml

atomisers and working out how many sprays to use ect, good to do when there is spare time so as not having to

rush.

I find it is good to start out putting no more than 10 doses

per sprayer so as there is not too much waste if it turns out to be a non productive

mix.

I have a 100ml pheroslops bottle where i deposit all of my

non productive mixes yea all in together,
Funny thing is after finishing my shower the other

day and not planning to use anything i sorta just splashed some of the slops on and bingo a girl mentioned to me on

several occasions that i smelled sexy.

Ha ha so dont throw the

pheroslops out with the dishwater lol.

Tester123
02-10-2008, 09:27 PM
Ha ha so dont throw the pheroslops out with the

dishwater

Haha...too funny!!

:)

terry0400-40
02-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Haha...too funny!! :)Hey Test, i just sorta

remembered, Hows it goin with your WAGG ? Or r u still waitin for the order.

I have had several bottles of SOE and as yet

have not had so much fedback on WAGG. :wub: :whip:

Tester123
02-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Hey Test, i just sorta remembered, Hows it goin with

your WAGG ? Or r u still waitin for the order.

I have had

several bottles of SOE and as yet have not had so much fedback on WAGG. :wub: :whip:

Well, I have started off slow with it just using a drop to a couple of drops....so not

much to report. I also have been in a mainly male environment lately, so I haven't really gotten a chance to do a

test around women. I really want to try it to see if it makes me more approachable and less threatening to women.

Again too early to tell, but also worth considering is that sometimes a mone individually doesn't do much for me

but changes in combo with others. Maybe WAGG is like that.....we'll see. I love to TEST (hence the

name)...:)

terry0400-40
02-12-2008, 01:04 AM
Well, I have started off slow with it just using a drop to a couple of drops....so not much

to report. I also have been in a mainly male environment lately, so I haven't really gotten a chance to do a test

around women. I really want to try it to see if it makes me more approachable and less threatening to women. Again

too early to tell, but also worth considering is that sometimes a mone individually doesn't do much for me but

changes in combo with others. Maybe WAGG is like that.....we'll see. I love to TEST (hence the

name)...:)It would be interesting to see how it performs with a little NPA

or even maby Alpha 7 for that matter.
I recon the WAGG should

give you a considerable advantage when having young women exposed to its influence close up, as well as displaying

the other social aspects attributed to this formula in general. :cheers:

Tester123
02-16-2008, 08:45 AM
It would be interesting to see how it performs with a

little NPA or even maby Alpha 7 for that matter.
I recon the WAGG

should give you a considerable advantage when having young women exposed to its influence close up, as well as

displaying the other social aspects attributed to this formula in general. :cheers:

I

have been laying off the none products after one really negative interaction with an ex. She became frightened of

me and practically ran off in the middle of a conversation. Of course, there are probably other things at play

there but it's enough for me to back off none for a little while.

I was hanging out with several women I didn't

know last night wearing WAGG and a little A1. I felt like the life of the party! These women could just not get

enough of me. There wasn't a lot of sexual tension (probably the none would help with that), but there were

various hints dropped. Most of them were single but one who was not kept acting flirtatious and her body language

seemed to indicate strong interest. I'm not a homewrecker but it was interesting. Another very hot girl kept

trying to get me alone. I was not interested in trying to move these forward yet since I have my eyes on someone

else, but it was good to know that I have some options. I think WAGG was pretty good. Of course A1 was a factor

too. Good combo for me.
:cheers:

terry0400-40
02-16-2008, 12:35 PM
I

have been laying off the none products after one really negative interaction with an ex. She became frightened of me

and practically ran off in the middle of a conversation. Of course, there are probably other things at play there

but it's enough for me to back off none for a little while.

I was hanging out with several women I didn't know

last night wearing WAGG and a little A1. I felt like the life of the party! These women could just not get enough of

me. There wasn't a lot of sexual tension (probably the none would help with that), but there were various hints

dropped. Most of them were single but one who was not kept acting flirtatious and her body language seemed to

indicate strong interest. I'm not a homewrecker but it was interesting. Another very hot girl kept trying to get me

alone. I was not interested in trying to move these forward yet since I have my eyes on someone else, but it was

good to know that I have some options. I think WAGG was pretty good. Of course A1 was a factor too. Good combo for

me.
:cheers:Good testing Tester123, It seems once the women gain your

trust and see What A Great Guy you are and they are also feeling at ease by the A1, Then your natural Androstenone

signature obviously is sufficient to put you in the "More than a friend" zone.

This gives you a good scope of choice :wub:

ha ha, I know what it is like !!!!, Ya still have to play your cards right if you want to cash in on the main prize

as i can see is your objective, and you are in the drivers seat and have it all under

control.

Good feedback on the WAGG Test thanks and hope to hear more on the Great Guy lol. :cheers:

Tester123
02-16-2008, 01:06 PM
Thanks, Terry. I will

definitely continue to update and also look forward to others' experiences with WAGG.

:)