PDA

View Full Version : I put on my mones and the Alpha Dogs jumped on it.

sweet thing
02-02-2008, 09:33 PM
I was sent to training for a week and decided to do an experiment with mones. I did "Plain Jane"

style which means, no make-up, no jewelry, no fancy hairstyles, no outfits. Just my personality, boring clothes and

mones. :angel:

For most of the week I wore The Edge Pheromone Spray and the first day a gay male yelled out

that someone smelled good. He got his hug from me by lunch. Wednesday I took a break from mones and had an alpha

male defending me and providing the most intimate details of his life. He even waved goodbye to me like a little

kid. :wave:

By Friday I decided to switch to Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate and had two ultra alpha males

cock blocking each other to get their hands on me. One did not notice me in a pool of people until he got closer and

then was very animated and started telling every detail of his life to a guy next to me. All the time looking in my

direction to make sure I caught what he said. The other alpha male started to look at me early in the week and tried

to get his hooks in me by Friday.

I have to say, hands down, that alpha males react to pheromones. They get

their noses open and nature takes over. Even if I might not be their type. They took a run at me out of pure habit.

Like a dog. Alpha men are the types that are not worried about rejection and see flirting as a challenge. They are

constantly hunting and like to test their skills.

Now I will go back to my normal mode of dress with no mones.

I bet those same males that chased me in "Plain Jane" style this week, will have the same reaction to me with mone

memories deeply implanted in their brains. \o/

FutureKill
02-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Keep us posted, I look

forward to hearing how they react to the change in your pheromone profile.

Also, what sort of "training" is this?

I mean, what exactly was the setting in which you had these experiences?