PDA

View Full Version : Why we Kiss

jvkohl
01-31-2008, 05:05 PM
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=affairs-of-the-lips-why-we-kiss&page=1

Whether humans sense

pheromones is controversial. Unlike rats and pigs, people are not known to have a specialized pheromone detector, or

vomeronasal organ, between their nose and mouth [see “Sex and the Secret Nerve,” by R. Douglas Fields; Scientific

American Mind, February/March

2007].

http://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu/cns/2007-04-24/russell-sexnerve
"Fields has supporters,

among them James Kohl, co-author of “The Scent of Eros,” a book on pheromones."

James V.

Kohl
author/creator: The Scent of Eros

Kev
06-22-2008, 08:52 PM
Quoted from the article:

"Human

pheromones could include androstenol, a chemical component of male sweat that may boost sexual arousal in women, and

female vaginal hormones called copulins that some researchers have found raise testosterone levels and increase

sexual appetite in men."

Found at the end of page one.

So, here's my idea. Since I'm a guy, applying a small

amount of copulins to my upper lip will raise my testosterone levels. Aside from giving me a hard-on all day, how

does the increased testosterone affect me?

My train of thought is such: Having read up on body-building articles

and such, the enhanced production of testosterone will help my body develop muscle faster. Also, the natural

increase in testosterone will make my body produce and emit more -rone. So, by applying copulins before hitting the

gym will improve what I get out of the weight room. And the extra -rone will also lead to being percieved as a more

alpha-male.

Or am I wrong in this train of thought there?

Nick666
06-23-2008, 03:55 AM
So where can I buy copulins ?

:)

belgareth
06-23-2008, 04:59 AM
Right here:

[URL]http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/c/womens-pheromones/p/essence-of-a-woman/cPath/7/products_id/35[/URL

]

Be careful and start slow. While not packing the kick of the beta product, this i still a very potent

product.

Nick666
06-24-2008, 02:40 AM
But can it really raise (my)

testosterone levels ? Wont I attract males? haha

Gegogi
06-24-2008, 02:55 AM
But can it

really raise (my) testosterone levels ? Wont I attract males? haha

Sure, when the cops are detected

on a hot woman. However, sniffing the bottle or applying to yourself yields as much wood as a whiff of vinegar and

fish sauce.

Nick666
06-24-2008, 03:22 AM
So taking a sniff of this, wont

up my testosterone levels.

Gmoney
06-24-2008, 09:04 AM
Using a pheromone as a

testosterone supplement is probably going to lead to dissapointment. Yeah, there may be some incidental increase,

but probably not what you're looking for...

DrSmellThis
06-24-2008, 05:26 PM
As I recall, the increase in T

after 20 minutes exposure was significant, along the lines of a 25% burst. But I could be wrong, and I'm too busy

to look it up.

terry0400-40
06-25-2008, 01:15 AM
One night when i was fatigued and had to stay up and do some extra work i applied a good dab of NPA/w

below my nose and it did refresh me very well, i was suprised.
After reading this thread last night i did the same thing before bedtime and did have trouble

getting off to sleep.
I awoke early morning after having a really

strange dream wherein i was at a work bench and i was being questioned by someone who asked me " How does Terry find

T Squared" .
Hmmm in reality i wonder what does T Squared mean ?

:think:

bronzie
07-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Why we Kiss? I don't think it

is pheromone related...

Hi guys, long time, new users everywhere, Hi JV

idesign
07-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Hey bronzie, welcome back for

your quarterly visit. :)

I agree, I think kissing, at least for the first one, is a holdover from the initial

visual and personality attraction. After things heat up a bit I don't doubt that Pheromones deepen the

attraction.