PDA

View Full Version : NPA/PI Changed My Life...and Still Do

smooth312
01-31-2008, 02:58 AM
I seriously just have to post.

NPA has energized me incredibly. This cannot be "all in my head" or

psychological.

Look, I regularly have been going to sleep at 3-4AM and waking up around 7-8AM. Why do I stay

up so late? Well, I go to school full-time, and also work between classes, so most of my day time schedule is full.

I don't have a social life or even a dating life at the moment. I barely have time to do much else besides work.

I stay up late to accomplish my goals, to be a millionaire status before age 30.

The point here is that NPA has

given me some sort of incredible energy. I hadn't touched androstenone for a while - at least not NPA.

3 days

ago, I started using it again, because I remembered how it used to make me feel somewhat warm. These days I've

been feeling a little cold especially since it's chilly, and staying up late makes you feel weak, especially when

you don't drink coffee. Not only did the NPA heat me up, it gave me this incredible energy out of nowhere. I

think I build a tolerance to it each time I start up using it again, and the energy is greatest when I first start

up with it.

But damn! I feel like someone connected a surge of power to me! I feel amazing, and it's 1:48AM!

Every night, I've been struggling to keep myself up, and that was with caffeine (I don't drink it during the day

though). And anyway, even with it during the evenings, I was falling a sleep at my desk, sometimes not even

remembering that I fell asleep, etc.

NPA has been unbelievable these past few days. I think I've actually

worked more. I've done things on my to-do lists that I had been putting off for a long time.

-----------

I

have to say.......some of you may remember my whole PI OD fiasco where I went nuts because I thought people were

smelling me from far away, etc. But something that I never revealed was that during that whole time of using PI, I

wrote an ebook. I went onto selling over 1000 copies of that ebook at around $10-37 a pop. True story, I banked on

it from scratch.

Now, I've been struggling to write my second ebook, and I keep thinking that PI may just be

the key to making it happen. For some reason, despite all the negative that I experienced with the OD effects, I

feel like it gave me incredible focus during that time, such that I was able to do something I'm not usually able

to do.

I've been using pheromones for over a year now, and they have improved my life more than any other

self-improvement book or any other thing I have bought to improve my quality of life. This may sound like a random

'testimonial' out of the blue, but I just had to get this off my chest.

MOBLEYC57
01-31-2008, 03:40 PM
Aggresiveness can come in

different forms, yes? Drive faster, write more, run harder, approach the bully, throw out the shyness when it comes

to an approach, and/or eat mor chikin! \o/

Hang in there, and push easy, Smoothy! :cheers:

terry0400-40
02-02-2008, 04:32 PM
I

seriously just have to post.

NPA has energized me incredibly. This cannot be "all in my head" or psychological.

Look, I regularly have been going to sleep at 3-4AM and waking up around 7-8AM. Why do I stay up so late? Well,

I go to school full-time, and also work between classes, so most of my day time schedule is full. I don't have a

social life or even a dating life at the moment. I barely have time to do much else besides work. I stay up late to

accomplish my goals, to be a millionaire status before age 30.

The point here is that NPA has given me some

sort of incredible energy. I hadn't touched androstenone for a while - at least not NPA.

3 days ago, I started

using it again, because I remembered how it used to make me feel somewhat warm. These days I've been feeling a

little cold especially since it's chilly, and staying up late makes you feel weak, especially when you don't drink

coffee. Not only did the NPA heat me up, it gave me this incredible energy out of nowhere. I think I build a

tolerance to it each time I start up using it again, and the energy is greatest when I first start up with it.

But damn! I feel like someone connected a surge of power to me! I feel amazing, and it's 1:48AM! Every night,

I've been struggling to keep myself up, and that was with caffeine (I don't drink it during the day though). And

anyway, even with it during the evenings, I was falling a sleep at my desk, sometimes not even remembering that I

fell asleep, etc.

NPA has been unbelievable these past few days. I think I've actually worked more. I've done

things on my to-do lists that I had been putting off for a long time.

-----------

I have to say.......some

of you may remember my whole PI OD fiasco where I went nuts because I thought people were smelling me from far away,

etc. But something that I never revealed was that during that whole time of using PI, I wrote an ebook. I went onto

selling over 1000 copies of that ebook at around $10-37 a pop. True story, I banked on it from scratch.

Now,

I've been struggling to write my second ebook, and I keep thinking that PI may just be the key to making it happen.

For some reason, despite all the negative that I experienced with the OD effects, I feel like it gave me incredible

focus during that time, such that I was able to do something I'm not usually able to do.

I've been using

pheromones for over a year now, and they have improved my life more than any other self-improvement book or any

other thing I have bought to improve my quality of life. This may sound like a random 'testimonial' out of the

blue, but I just had to get this off my chest.:goodpost: HA ha Yeoooowww

good one Smooth Yeah 4 sure, Ill have to give ya points on

this.

I can remember reading your previous posts with interest, And i can relate to your experience

lately with the Androstenone because i had not been using an aNONE product for many weeks and the other day i dug an

old mix outa my stash that contained a generous proportion of Alpha 7 and i also did get a very good focused energy

blast from the application which i certainly wasn't expecting.

This steady focus has been repeating its self

this past week when i have been applying The Edge sandlewood, and at one point i was thinking to my self that i

could possably have an addiction for synthetic Androstenone ha ha, the thought did come just after spraying some TE

because the familiar feeling of power and clear focus just seemed to lift me, And that is when i thought

"man this is what pheromone addiction is all about, hmmm maby i'm addicted"

I dont know what i will do when i end up poor and homeless and cant afford

mones.

Its

good that i have a few friends and will probably be able to get a shower and a shave

sometimes.

(

Friends :- "I dont know if we should be letting terry into the bathroom i think he is pissing in the shampoo!!!!!"

( poor mans Alpha 7 ) :eek: :rofl: