PDA

View Full Version : proof that pheromones work!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-15-2002, 10:37 PM
Aight! I believe in pheromones pretty much now...

I wore some APC, SoE, NPA and TE last night...went out to a party..
this random girl next to me asked if i wanted to dance
i was like \"sure\"
so we started dancing big time grinding and within a minute i was grabbin her everywhere

great time! i had to leave for an interview in the morning, so i said goodbye etc. and she\'s like \"what, why are you leaving?\"

HOT GIRL!

so try that out, and smell good...
she kept kissing and smelling my neck, where my mones were

so good luck all

travis
02-16-2002, 01:44 AM
I don\'t know if you read my post about the ORGIE event that happened two weeks ago. Those were my phero-combo too images/icons/wink.gif It really works, I am still using that combonation up to now and women are just magnetized images/icons/laugh.gif

Travis

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2002, 02:44 AM
My next order is going to be TE, so I be able to make this combo too. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2002, 08:32 AM
yeah travis i took your advice...it was a good combo

i got to really feel that girl up everywhere and i\'m sure it could\'ve gone farther...DAMN i should\'ve stayed...but there\'s always tomorrow night!

Whitehall
02-16-2002, 09:37 AM
Guys,

Aren\'t TE and NPA redundant? Why are you wearing both at the same time other than for convenience?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2002, 12:48 PM
We images/icons/laugh.gif told you so images/icons/laugh.gif we did

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 09:01 PM
yeah so i called the girl up and she seemed pretty interested in meeting for lunch so we are going to...
will be wearing more of it
:-)

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 09:11 PM
what was the amout of each product?? you used.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 09:48 PM
i don\'t think it matters as long as you don\'t put way too much on...but i put like 2 sprays of edge on, several dabs of APC, and 2 sprays of SoE ( i put it in an atomizer)

put stuff in your hair too...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 02:42 AM
Yep in the hair under the armpits and in the groin are all good spots on the wrists and the outside or inside or youre elbows and knees also works well.

Jaggy
02-18-2002, 10:28 AM
Whitehall,

I know it\'s redundant to use NPA and TE, but I\'ve tried using just the NPA and didn\'t get the same reactions as using that little dab of TE on chest or abs. Go figure....

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 03:03 PM
Yeah the abs are good and the chest area as well, wearing on the inside of clothing also works well you might need to use a little bit more (20-40%) but with body heat it works as well as any other ideas out there.