PDA

View Full Version : Are You Experienced???

**DONOTDELETE**
02-15-2002, 07:04 PM
Hello All,
I\'ve been experimenting with PI for appx 3 weeks and am curious to know if anyone else on the board is familiar with what I am seeing. I see a change in myself almost like a spaced out feeling sometimes. Like I am totally care free and definitely feeling more confident and frisky if you know what I mean. I am also being treated a lot nicer by a total control freak at work. I also think I got my first DIHL today, and am getting very close to being with someone I broke up with many years ago. I don\'t attribute that to the mones since I have always had some sort of power over this woman, but never was tempted until now to be with her in that way again. My mind is saying no, but my mind may lose this battle. I also just ordered some SOE and TE to experiment some more. BTW I have been using 1 drop of PI placed behind the ears and on exposed skin making sure not to cover it up with clothing and a spray or two of Givenchy or Tommy cologne.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-15-2002, 08:51 PM
Raider,

I\'m new to pheromones as well. I received SoE and NPA just a few weeks ago. The first night I went straight SoE and after about twenty minutes I felt like I had slammed three quick beers. NPA didn\'t do this for me. All I can say about NPA is it seems to make older women very chatty and does give sort of a sexual vibe. But it has given me several sore throats. And my right nut has had an ache that comes and goes. Never had that before the mones. I laid off for a few days and it went away. I also seem to be extra horn doggy since starting. There seem to be two distict responses that I\'ve seen. Either people seem a little on edge and intimidated, or they are easy going, talkative, and happy. This goes for both men and women around me. I did have one very bad alpha male reaction. Probably the most severe I\'ve ever had in my life. And I\'ve had my share throughout the years to compare it to. From what I\'ve read, PI seems to generate the responses I\'m looking for....something for next order.

Bruce
02-16-2002, 02:44 AM
Probably most if not all of the regular phero-fans around here have noticed a definite effect on their own state of mind, often refered to as the \"buzz\" while wearing pheromones. Funny though, for some reason it has become sort of second nature to me and I don\'t really think about it much. Recently though I went to my local gym wearing too much SOE (ODed) in a somewhat fragrance-free environment, and felt and acted like I don\'t normally. Looking back on the experience now after reading these posts, I think I was feeling sort of drunk somehow; laying around a lot of young women in the stretching area, feeling like I had been sent to Earth by God in answer to the prayers of horny women everywhere. Later I felt sort of like a dope.
Anyway, I remeber remarking about a \"buzz\" on the old predominately aNONE products, but until this recent SOE OD I hadn\'t really thought much about it.
Cheers,
B

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2002, 03:48 AM
I\'ve now tried PI, NPA, SoE,and APC and still have not experianced anything at all out of the ordinary - good or bad. I don\'t feel any better or worse myself but I\'m always feeling good anyway. images/icons/smile.gif

If I didn\'t buy the stuff here which I know is a reputable place and been reading the great experiances by the rest of you, I\'d think I\'d been \'had\' by getting bogus products, LOL!

Of course I know that\'s not the case, just that pheromones don\'t work for everybody.

I gave PI another test yesterday at work wher I spent time with three different female customers in their homes, in the market after work and in the gym last night with not a hint of anything different from any other day without pheromones.

Maybe today ..... ??

travis
02-16-2002, 03:56 AM
Jim,

Maybe its just \"bad timing\" it could be the women that you are around with is not in their cycle that is why you are not getting hits. Try going to the bar or club maybe most of the women that goes there are in their cycle and looking for a mate. You might get lucky. images/icons/smile.gif

Travis

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2002, 05:08 AM
Travis ;

Thanks for the suggestion and I might hang out in a club only to give the pheromones another \'test\'.

That is a stretch for me as I dispise the bar/club scene and usually the only way I\'d spend anytime in those places is with a loaded gun held to my head. So with my bad feelings of being in a place I hate to be in, my attitude is likely to cancel out any good the pheromeones would do anyway.

We\'ll see. Thanks for the response.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2002, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the input guys. I\'m glad other people feel the buzz as well.

StanBo: I haven\'t seen a bad alpha male reaction yet. What happened? Surprisingly the person I expected to get a bad reaction from is acting quite the opposite. Hope it lasts.

Bruce: I guess as I become more experienced using Pheros I will not notice the buzz anymore. Having PI and just ordered SOE and TE I have some good products to test.

Jim: I think you are right when you said if you despise the club/bar scene the Pheros might not work. And I\'ve realized if I meet a woman in a bar/club most of the time she will want to keep dragging me there. Guys, girls and alchohol in my opinion is a bad combination.