PDA

View Full Version : Mones Goggles

Pendragon
01-26-2008, 10:28 AM
Here's an idea that

came to mind the other day. Maybe the more experienced users can say if this could be an actual occurance or just an

funny anecdote.

Could mones give an effect like "beer goggles"? Although more in reverse that it makes you look

better to others. Rather than others looking better because your drunk.

Thought the idea was good laugh either

way.
:drunk:

Bruce
01-26-2008, 01:27 PM
I used to notice myself and oft read

others reporting increased "hits" while wearing pheromones, where the other person could definitely not smell them;

say sitting in a car with the windows rolled up. There were a number of theories about that, eg: that we are far

more prone to notice such glances while under the influence of pheromones and/or interpret them as "hits".

Pendragon
01-26-2008, 02:01 PM
I had thought along those same

lines also. We're paying more attention to signals, and making more eye contact while looking for signals and eye

contact than we would without wearing a mix.

jdp710
01-27-2008, 03:10 PM
I also notice more hits say when

I'm in a car where someone can't smell me or I'm pretty far away from them.

I actually came to the

conclusion, IMO, that mones affect you more than the other person. You'll end up looking better because you feel

better wearing them.

Also, I've only been putting mones on around my neck or chin or upper lip that way I can

smell them.

Tester123
01-28-2008, 06:18 PM
I also

notice more hits say when I'm in a car where someone can't smell me or I'm pretty far away from them.

I

actually came to the conclusion, IMO, that mones affect you more than the other person. You'll end up looking

better because you feel better wearing them.

Also, I've only been putting mones on around my neck or chin or

upper lip that way I can smell them.

Right now I am mainly using mones for my own mood and to gain a

social edge. I have been experimenting with them even when home alone and definitely notice changes in mood based

on what I use.

idesign
01-29-2008, 04:56 PM
I had

thought along those same lines also. We're paying more attention to signals, and making more eye contact while

looking for signals and eye contact than we would without wearing a mix.

I

actually came to the conclusion, IMO, that mones affect you more than the other person. You'll end up looking

better because you feel better wearing them.

Right now I am mainly using

mones for my own mood and to gain a social edge. I have been experimenting with them even when home alone and

definitely notice changes in mood based on what I use.

Agree with all the above. Just using this stuff,

and thinking about how and why we use them, has to have an effect.

I feel better, and placebo is definitely in

play. When I go out I pay a lot more attention to my social and business reactions.

Tester, I experiment at home

too, both for personal reaction and for cover choice. Great idea.

Tester123
01-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Tester, I experiment at home too, both for personal reaction and for cover choice. Great

idea.

How do your home tests compare to your "in the field" tests? I have found that mones that make me

feel confident like A314 tend to put off certain personalities. There's a jerk at work that responds

antagonistically to A314. Other times he is fine. However, he seems to be the only one. Others tend to act

respectful towards me. I wonder if it's just this one individual's insecurity. He is a blamer, never taking

responsibility for anything, always complaining about his ex-wife. Jerk 100% of the time but mainly an antagonist

only when I wear A314 or other alpha types of mones. Older women (late 30s and up) at work seem to like me with

A314. I haven't gotten much of a chance to try it around a younger crowd

yet.

idesign
01-30-2008, 05:39 PM
I test them at home in exactly

like I would wear them out.

You might try to buffer the A314 with something like SoE. I have the same kind of

reactions with some people when wearing -none. Add a a few inches of SoE and problem solved.

smooth312
01-31-2008, 03:01 AM
I primarily use mones for the

effects on myself now.