PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Japan

kevio
01-24-2008, 06:57 AM
I'm waiting for the

order to arrive. There are soe, npa and the edge. (yea, kits combo and soe-npa combo)

I have read quite a few

threads and the whole pherolib site. So I have a few conclusions that would like you guys to confirm.

1) I should

test them individually first.
2) Try small.
3) Pheromone is just a push not a potion.

I'm 186cms tall. Average

look, hate to groom myself, fashion retard, athlete fit and I do look a lot like Japanese. Btw, I'm 23.

I used

the samples received prior to my order (perception and the edge gel). First I tried 1/2 perception on the day I went

to language school. My class has 15 students, 10 females from the age 19 to 27. I applied it behind my ears and

throat. But I dressed well that day, so considered it difficult to objectively specify the difference.

Next day,

I used 1/2 The Edge. Same area application. Usual dress. No noticeable differences.

Yesterday, Both 1/2 each.

Only the mood changes occurred and they were not really appreciative. Aside from that, no noticeable

differences.

Tomorrow I'm going to try both whole packs. That should blow my head off. :LOL:

I'm waiting for

my payday and will get the pheros and chikara, or should I? (I'm viewing AE/m and Liquid trust as well)

Any

suggestion or question is always welcome.

Bruce
01-24-2008, 11:03 AM
Welcome. I lived in Japan for many

years (Sendai). That is where I began experimenting with pheromones, started Love Scent and met my wife. Two

important points about Japan. You will know these very well already. The reason I mention them is that they make

things work out very different from the stories you read here.

1. Asian people are far more body-smell conscious

than Americans and Europeans, and expect others to be extremely clean and free from body smells. Pheromones are

simply (special) body odors in a bottle. If you don't cover them with cologne, some folks are going to think you

need a shower. Some women may be turned on but others will think you just smell bad. How they perceive the "ripe"

"you" is also affected by the phase of their monthly cycle and also their availability (single?, already in a

committed relationship?). Those issues can and will affect their subconscious decision about the appropriateness of

your "smell". So, you have to take some chances when using pheromones wherever you are, but in Japan social

situations are always a little more risky. I think you know what I mean. Don't let that discourage you

though.

2. Women's reactions in Japan are far more subtle than their counterparts in the US and Europe. I

found "a hit" to be much harder to detect over there. But, hey, you probably know that much better than I

do.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

B

kevio
01-24-2008, 03:49 PM
They are indeed as you say. I

found them to be polite and very conscious of their actions.
Most people would not look at me twice like it's

kind of rules. Also, I found that instead of repeatedly looking at you directly
, Japanese would check you out well

at the first glance and observe you via the mirrors or anything passive.

noodlesnspam
01-24-2008, 07:37 PM
my experiences of "hits"

across asia is actually the opposite of hits here in the U.S.

they tend to shy away, look nervous and will for

the love of god refuse to maintain eye contact. They tend to look at you first then quickly look away up, down,

sides of you etc..

so if you come across that, id call it a hit, but this kind of hit requires a bit of active

roleplay from your part in engaging their attention.

You're not gonna find anyone starring at you blatantly,

the culture there is to check you out when you are not noticing.

kevio
01-25-2008, 02:58 AM
Today, I decided to use 1/3 of

each The Edge and Perception gel. Although the result was not impressive, I find it interesting.

It changed my

mood, again, but not so bad as before. I find it good to keep my stress level and combat a will to sleep during the

class.

No particular results but I went out shopping for Aqua di Gio with a classmate, 24yo Taiwanese lady. We

had a lot of arm contacts and I noticed that she kept moving close when I tried to keep the space. I don't know if

this is a hit since I don't know her personality and usual habits.

sgcliques
01-25-2008, 08:43 AM
maybe you should try soe+te

combos

Bruce
01-25-2008, 11:00 AM
I lived in Taiwan for a while too,

almost a year, and dated a couple of mainland Chinese women while in Japan, before I met my wife. Chinese women,

especially Taiwanese are far more open, even aggressive than Japanese women. They do what they want, when they want

and how they want. If she agreed to go shopping with you, dude, that is absolutely a hit. If you like her, I would

go with it. Taiwanese women are a lot of fun.

Rbt
01-25-2008, 06:07 PM
Ganbate!

=======

kevio
01-25-2008, 06:55 PM
Thank you, Bruce. I never knew

that about Chinese people. I find she is fun to be with but not really my type.

Can you suggest me how to

approach Japanese? They are so polite to the point that I cannot distinguish a hit from a courtesy.

I'm viewing

some standalone products like Chikara, Pheros and Alter Ego. Which one would suit the environment here?

kevio
01-27-2008, 06:19 AM
Ok. Here is the information about

today.

I did not apply the whole pack of both gel packs. Only 1/3 each seems best for me.

I did some hair

style and dressed well. I let loose one more button on my shirt to emphasize my pecs. I have a rather strong built

compared to average Japanese. But hey! It's 3 cels today! I know it's weird for you but not for the Japanese.

I

don't know if the following observations are considered a hit - can you guys confirm it?

1) mid 20s lady looked

at me quite often and cued the line after me as of fact she could go before me.
2) a teenage girl eyed me and

turned her head direction when I passed by. I observed this with discretion - so it's not like "hey, why are you

looking at me?"
3) The Taiwanese lady I mentioned before didn't mind when I pulled her arm when crossing the road

(she was speaking over the telephone) and didn't seem to bother when I touched her shoulder. But it maybe her

personality.
4) My friends' wives: one directed her attention toward me as soon as we met and had a good chat

while her husband was walking behind (she's from the same country as I do - it could be the reason), another kept

quite a distance away.

3) and 4) could be some reasons not the hits for sure. But can you tell me anything about

first two?

Bruce
01-27-2008, 10:11 AM
Kevio,

My experience of Japan is

that "hits" can be quite subtle. They are clearly there. The important thing is that you can't expect them to

take the next step very often unless you really give off that totally safe "helpless" cute type vibe. I had a

couple of friends like that in Japan and they had women approaching them, something that rarely happened to me while

I was there. I think I look too serious or something.

By the way, what country are you from? I thought you were

Japanese yourself.

B

kevio
01-28-2008, 03:41 AM
I'm Thai. My main preference is

also the woman of same nationality but I could hardly get attention from them. One even dumped me after she got a

hit from a Japanese guy - behind my back, heck, that was a pain.

And THAT guy is the safe cute "helpless" type

you mentioned.

My order arrived today. Safe and sound. All of them smelled not so far from expected. I'm going

to experiment on them before placing a new order.

Chikara or Pheros? Any suggestion?

lifetransform
01-28-2008, 04:52 AM
I have a similar problem.

I'm from Taiwan and for the life of me I can't attract any decent quality Taiwanese girls, but for some reason

I'm more popular among Japanese and Korean women. sometimes I don't even need to initiate and they'd approach me

on their own. this is b4 I started using mones years ago. after I started wearing mones the effect became even

more pronounced....but I still can't get Taiwanese girls.....sigh.

maybe it's that MHC thing at work.
(major

histocompatibility complex)
women tend to find males that have vastly dissimilar immune systems from them more

attractive than the 'local' males. the more different the genes, the more diseases the offspring can deflect =

healthier babies. :hammer:

this is one of the reasons why women who go on vacations tend to be more sexually

aggressive toward the 'foreign' males.

kevio
01-28-2008, 05:41 AM
I have

a similar problem. I'm from Taiwan and for the life of me I can't attract any decent quality Taiwanese girls, but

for some reason I'm more popular among Japanese and Korean women. sometimes I don't even need to initiate and

they'd approach me on their own. this is b4 I started using mones years ago. after I started wearing mones the

effect became even more pronounced....but I still can't get Taiwanese girls.....sigh.

That just hit the

spot. It's my main problem. I couldn't even get a prolonged eye contact with Thai women but I had Aussie ladies

groped my butt when I lived overseas.

*sigh*

lifetransform
01-28-2008, 05:58 AM
to the Aussie ladies you

are the 'exotic foreign dark tall handsome man'.

but to your Thai sisters, you are just another boy they grew

up seeing everywhere.

I think this is the way nature intended to encourage interracial breeding. people of mixed

heritages are often times smarter, faster, stronger, healthier, prettier and just generally better in every aspect

than a 'pure bred'.

look at tiger woods. as robin williams said in one of his shows- "Asian concentration plus

black athleticism" lol

where did you live to have Aussie girls grope your butt? I'm in california and Asian men

over here can't get white girls, and the prettier Asian girls all prefer white guys or black guys or even hispanic

guys. (blame it on the american media discrimination against Asian men)
I did some research and it seems European

Caucasians are much more accepting of Asian males? rumor has it that Amerstadam, France and Russia are the best

places for Asian guys to get a white gf.

kevio
01-28-2008, 06:24 AM
I used to live in Australia. Now,

I'm in Japan. I noticed the HUGE differences between these two locations.

I heard from a friend that Japanese

ladies here prefer white, tall, blond caucasian. So a chinese descent like me would seem like a "brother" to them.

lifetransform
01-28-2008, 06:47 AM
what's the difference you

noticed?

about Japanese girls preferring white guys, it's a half truth. take a look at this article, it's

written by an Asian American like yourself living in Japan and you'll see why you don't appear as a 'brother' to

them.

http://www.livingasian.com/2007/07/an-asian-american-living-and-dating-in-asia-japan/

kevio
01-28-2008, 07:11 AM
Let's see. Basics concepts but

it's my experience though.

After living here for a while what I found are;
- Hits are very very hard to detect

(even more than my own people)
- Personal space is vary greatly from people
- Courtesy is just so much and they

control their emotions so well
- They smile and being polite a lot but not a hit

Nice info you posted there.

Thanks

lifetransform
01-28-2008, 07:33 AM
ah as I suspected. I grew

up in Taiwan so those used to be the norm for me. I have a fairly easy time detecting those super subtle "Asian

hits" because I'm used to an emotionally rigid environment. I was actually quite uncomfortable at first with the

blatant hits I got from the Japanese girls here because I had no idea how to respond lol. a lot of wasted

opportunities.

kevio
01-28-2008, 07:36 AM
I really want to say, "Please

teach me how to detect them". But these are the things I have to learn myself. Geez, I hope I am more emotionally

sensitive.

Thanks for posting

lifetransform
01-28-2008, 08:04 AM
lol I feel you

bro.

yeah it's a trial and error thing. but the general rule is take 'western hits' and dial it down x 10 and

you are in the ballpark of "Asian hits".

examples are:
western hit - prolonged eye contact
Asian hit - 2

fast glances, probably when your not looking

western hit - lots of kino
Asian hit - ANY kind of touch no matter

how tiny

however there might be a way for you to make Asian hits stronger, use LOTS AND LOTS of -nols products to

encourage talking, you can't OD on -nol so just drown yourself in it. go nuts and wear like 15-20 sprays and that

should open the girls up. (soe, instant honesty, instant openess, come talk to me2 are the best -nol

products)

best of luck buddy. let us know how it works out for you.:cheers:

Bruce
01-28-2008, 09:08 AM
Sounds like you two have a good

exchange of information going. One thing I noticed in my time in Taiwan is that the women I ran into where often

looking for a guy to marry and were very concerned about your goals in life, how much money you were going to make,

how nice you were going to treat her and stuff like that. It almost felt like an interview process. There were

probably young women looking for a good time there, but I just didn't run into them. In Japan I ran into both

types.

Rbt
01-28-2008, 06:46 PM
I have GOT to start travelling

more....!!!!

Japan is on my wish list...

lifetransform
01-28-2008, 06:52 PM
Sounds

like you two have a good exchange of information going. One thing I noticed in my time in Taiwan is that the women

I ran into where often looking for a guy to marry and were very concerned about your goals in life, how much money

you were going to make, how nice you were going to treat her and stuff like that. It almost felt like an interview

process. There were probably young women looking for a good time there, but I just didn't run into them. In Japan

I ran into both types.

yes so freaking true. so much standard and expectation...forget having

fun.

that's why there's so much pressure to do well in academics in Taiwan. there used to be tons of student

suicides every month during the entrance exam times.

lifetransform
01-28-2008, 06:54 PM
I have

GOT to start travelling more....!!!!

Japan is on my wish list...

I'm going to Japan too! hehe

I'm gonna do an exchange program first and if everything goes well I'll probably relocate there. :wave:

Rbt
01-28-2008, 07:08 PM
I'm

going to Japan too! hehe
I'm gonna do an exchange program first and if everything goes well I'll probably

relocate there. :wave:

I practice most every day:

"Toire wa doko desu ka."

Gotta get those

critical phrases down...

kevio
01-28-2008, 09:55 PM
I practice most

every day:

"Toire wa doko desu ka."

Gotta get those critical phrases down...

It's one of the

first sentences I learned. :lol:

which was about 2 weeks before I was actually able to write it is Japanese.

lifetransform
01-28-2008, 10:51 PM
yes, number 1 and number 2

needs take priority over all else!:hammer:

kevio
01-29-2008, 03:01 AM
Today, I tried out SoE (rolled

from ear to chin - I just couldn't get the rollon head off) and 2 dabs of Edge at my throat.

I dressed rather

plain and since I disliked cold weather I found that most of my actions today lacked consistency. I also suspected

that this low temperature would not help spreading the pheromones. It's about 0-5 degrees.

No noticeable

differences amongst my classmates - when in class, that is.

I ran into a Chinese classmate taking the same train.

We had quite a conversation about her part-time work and her eagerness to try to explain was rather unexpected. She

kept looking me in the eyes and turned the whole body direction toward me while I faced to the door. But that is

what she usually does when talking and she was late for work. It could be the anxiety. No conclusion.

I had an

appointment with a Japanese girl at 15pm who wished to study my language. The 2.30 hrs time gap gave me tome to come

home to reapply the doses.

What I noticed were that she always kept a little distance when walking. Her dress was

particularly revealing taking into account that it was cold here. I couldn't help but took a few glances at her

body but she didn't seem to mind. The whole time I had been teaching her, I observed that she leaned forward to me,

with textbook in the middle of table. Her pose emphasized her cleavage which I did see that she knew I was looking.

Second, we had many long eye contacts but no looking down or the sway of direction. Third, I tried *accidentally*

placed my fingers on hers when flipping the book. She drew her hand back a little but other hand contacts were not

negatively rejected.

However, my thoughts were really messy and I could barely speak a correct sentence so I used

English which wasn't any better, lol. Or maybe too much Edge?

I did notice this so I didn't ask her if she

could join me for a cup of coffee and would get in contact again via msn.

Any comment? :hammer:

lifetransform
01-29-2008, 07:25 AM
sounds like hits to me.

use more soe, WAY more. you can't OD on -nol products so go nuts. if the scent is too strong go with

unscented soe.

sometimes I feel -nol products are more important than the sexual products cuz if you don't get

them talking you can't know if it's working.

Rbt
01-29-2008, 06:42 PM
yes,

number 1 and number 2 needs take priority over all else!:hammer:

I have also learned that one should

take those free sample packets of tissue that stores hand out as promotional giveaways cuz there ain't no TP in the

public restrooms...
:eek:

idesign
01-29-2008, 06:48 PM
This discussion is very

illuminating for us westerners too. Its all-important to pay attention to and recognize the behavior around us.

This is something I've had to learn.

kevio
01-29-2008, 06:51 PM
My SoE is the scented one and

gives me a dizzy lighthead. I will try increasing the dose as you suggested.

Oh well, no TP in the public

restrooms. It's a fact that I learned the easy way :LOL:

"hey, do you have a tp?". I replied, "sorry, I don't

have one".

I would suggest to use the restroom in dpt store and try not to go to the one in train station.

lifetransform
01-29-2008, 11:06 PM
ah no tp in restrooms, I

totally forgot about that one lol.

kevio I recommend that you get the unscented soe so you can up the dosage

without having to worry about the scent. (and apply it on back of your neck and arms if you feel dizzy)

I used

scented soe when I was working in a Japanese restaurant and all the waitresses could detect soe's scent when I had

it on. they didn't dislike the smell or anything but I didn't want to give people a reason to suspect I might to

wearing 'something'. :thumbsup:

kevio
01-30-2008, 05:13 AM
Thanks for the advice. I will do

just that. Btw, how was the reactions from those waitresses?

Today, I tried a double sized dose plus 4 dabs of

Edge. And applied a packet of SoE after 5 hours of first application.

But no unusual results occurred except the

mood lifting. However, I understand that it can be the placebo effect.

Special note: no reaction from my ex-gf as

well.... *sigh*

lifetransform
01-30-2008, 07:30 AM
as far as the reactions

from the waitresses go, soe didn't really enter into the picture much cuz just for one I couldn't use it too much

in a restaurant setting. (no strong scents allowed or it'll interfere with customer's appetite or the smell of the

food)

and two, me and the waitresses were already working closely together and talk quite a bit so there was no

need to use -nol products to 'open them up' so to speak.

besides, Edge and NPA alone was enough to get me some

of the best hits I ever experienced. this is why I rank it so high on the product list, in my opinion no other

product even comes close in terms of raw sexual hits. (and many users agree too)

my first day working in the

restaurant, still in training period and the supervisor - a 29 tall and slim sexy Japanese lady, slapped my ass and

took me to the back of the storage room and wanted me to massage her shoulders.

most of the waitresses were

Japanese, some Thai and some Chinese. I got hits from ALL of them. no kidding here, ALL of them. young, old,

middle age, engaged, had bfs, married, didn't matter, they all freaking loved me. (it helped there were only a

couple of male employees working there, 3 to 1 female to male ratio)

my manager liked me so much she gave me a

$6 raise in my wage in the first 2 month. (big deal back then)
everytime I worked, I got hugs and touches from

the waitresses and they invited me to their house parties and whatnot. there was this one Thai waitress studying

for her masters who had REALLY nice breats for an Asian girl(c cup) and the first day I worked with her she grabbed

my arm with both her hands like she would with a bf and I could feel her boobs squeezing the back of my arm.

sometimes if I talk with a particular waitress too long the other waitresses would come up to me later and

indirectly ask me if I liked her or something. other times I'd come into work with a hickie on my neck from my gf

and that always sent the waitresses into a frenzy. they'd ask to look at the hickie and then after seeing it, run

away screaming like a groupie girl at a concert.

a couple of the waitresses actually called me up on their own to

ask me out on a date, this only happened twice tho.

all this from Edge sandlewood and NPA alone. soe wasn't

released by LS till later. :cheers:

Edge/NPA is the KING, hands down.

kevio
01-30-2008, 08:08 AM
That's some nice experiences you

have there. I'm now rather blue seeing my ex's hanging out with another guy and treats me like a stranger.

Damn...

Anyway, I'll try the Edge and NPA and experiment with my classmates. (It might upset the 'boss' but

hey, that's ok)

lifetransform
01-30-2008, 08:48 AM
That's some nice experiences you have there. I'm now rather blue seeing my ex's hanging out

with another guy and treats me like a stranger. Damn...

Anyway, I'll try the Edge and NPA and experiment with my

classmates. (It might upset the 'boss' but hey, that's ok)

hey I feel you bro. sry you feel down.

you know how the saying goes... 'the best way to get over a girl is to get another one.'

Tester123
01-30-2008, 09:27 PM
Isn't combining Edge and NPA

redundant? I thought Edge was just less potent NPA. Am I

wrong?

lifetransform
01-31-2008, 01:21 AM
yes your right. they are

exactly the same thing. but for some reason I get better results when I combine them. like I said, it's probably

just in my head, but I got such huge hits from the 1st time I tried Edge that I didn't want to stop using it just

cuz there's NPA, so I use both. =)

kevio
01-31-2008, 07:48 AM
I had a little accident with NPA

as I tried to get a "drop" from that tiny hole. It just poured out - now 2/3 left. So I applied all of them on my

exposed areas. Covered it with Edge and another pack of Edge after 6 hours.

Honestly, I cannot figure out any

positive result at all. People were just normal. My Chinese classmate was talkative as usual. The Taiwanese lady

also seemed no different. No ODd on me or the others. I admit that I have been feeling out of place all the day

though. Really numb-brain...

Especially of all, no reaction from my ex's.... heck, we work in the same place and

I have to meet with her anyway.

What should I do? I still like her but I am no good anymore. :sad:

lifetransform
01-31-2008, 08:31 AM
you really need to use a

truckload of -nol products like soe or instant openess/honesty to get good visible results from casual

acquaintances, NPA alone is not enough.

I'm surprised you didn't see any OD reactions from so much

NPA.

and I think you might want to avoid seeing your ex for a while if you can and let yourself mourn and heal,

if your too hung up on one girl you won't be able to see much hits cuz you'll come off as desperate and

unattractive to other girls, they can pick this up about a man really well.

kevio
02-01-2008, 09:17 AM
I had only a hot shower without

scrubbing out those mones. Today, I put 6 dabs more Edge and 2 rolls of SoE from ear to ear and reapplied 1 packet

after 6 hours.

I felt lightheaded. Not thinking of anything. Too light... Is this the effect of nol?

No

effects seen today and/or I need to learn more. But hey I got a lot of EYE CONTACTS when I accidentally got on Woman

Only train bogey.

To you guys who are coming to Japan and expect to buy things here. Bring it from your country,

it's too expensive here. 10k yen for a (fake)leather jacket - about 90 something usd. Good leather jacket will cost

you 90k yen+.

Btw, I went to Osaka to take an experiment.

sgcliques
02-01-2008, 11:30 AM
you can try applying soe

behind yr ear and neck and 1 spray of te on spray. cover with yr cologne.

Rbt
02-01-2008, 05:43 PM

To you

guys who are coming to Japan and expect to buy things here. Bring it from your country, it's too expensive here.

10k yen for a (fake)leather jacket - about 90 something usd. Good leather jacket will cost you 90k yen+.

I would only plan on buying things that I can't get or find otherwise here in the US. Plus my

physical size would prevent me from finding anything that fit me over there anyway. Except maybe sumo outfits...

lifetransform
02-02-2008, 09:15 AM
isn't osaka the business

district with whole bunch of salaryman walking around?

I think you'd probably get better feedback if you test

the mones in shibuya. much more opportunities.

ear to ear soe is not enough, when I used to apply it, it was

always the entire 2 arms, chest plus neck. unscented of course, otherwise I'd faint from the smell.

another

super important point, this is typically the difference between success and failure with mones, you MUST consciously

make an effort to behave attractively - even if it's just smiling often, keeping a pleasant air and attitude about

you and being approachable, it makes a huge difference. if your upset or frustrated that you aren't noticing any

hits (or pining for your ex!) the mones will exaggerate those feelings to those around you and make things even

worse.

I assume you have googled 'the other place', go to their forum and check out the my thread about

"pheromone cloud stealing and AMOG-alpha male of the group". lots of good input form other users and you can get an

idea just how important it is to 'act the part'. cuz if you don't, someone else will.:cheers:

kevio
02-02-2008, 09:26 PM
Hi, LT. I already read that topic.

It is indeed interesting.

Not that Osaka is only a business district but also a huge shopping place. They have

people with exotic minds and beside, I live near that place. Shibuya is truly a place do to experiment but it's

just too far.

I'll do some more experiment and see the results.

lifetransform
02-03-2008, 05:52 AM
Hi,

LT. I already read that topic. It is indeed interesting.

Not that Osaka is only a business district but also a

huge shopping place. They have people with exotic minds and beside, I live near that place. Shibuya is truly a place

do to experiment but it's just too far.

I'll do some more experiment and see the results.

yeah I

just noticed you had the 'I still like her' thread up there too. see how everybody from both forums are telling

you to let her go? maybe there's some truth in it eh? :frustrate

what's exotic minds of the people in osaka?

they are really smart or think outside the box or something? I remember most of the best comedians are from

osaka.

did you order unscented chikara yet? you should definitely test that one in shibuya.

kevio
02-03-2008, 10:01 AM
There are too many types of people

in that place. Like a city with everything. But I bet that Tokyo is a lot merrier.
However, I am told by local

people here that Tokyo has more serious atmosphere.

Yea, it's not that painful anymore when I think to myself

what guarantee do I have that she will not do that again. She's cute, well-educated, luxurious in courtesy , fun

and good rational sense. BUT AS LONG AS I LIVE. There's a chance that I'll meet someone like her

again.

I'm 6 year younger than her but her appearance is not far from early 20s.

Sorry, I had ordered

something else and ran out of yen. ;)

sgcliques
02-03-2008, 10:27 AM
There are

too many types of people in that place. Like a city with everything. But I bet that Tokyo is a lot merrier.

However, I am told by local people here that Tokyo has more serious atmosphere.

Yea, it's not that painful

anymore when I think to myself what guarantee do I have that she will not do that again. She's cute, well-educated,

luxurious in courtesy , fun and good rational sense. BUT AS LONG AS I LIVE. There's a chance that I'll meet

someone like her again.

I'm 6 year younger than her but her appearance is not far from early 20s.

Sorry, I

had ordered something else and ran out of yen. ;)

Gdluck and all the best. SOE/TE should be yr best combo

:wub:

sweet thing
02-03-2008, 12:02 PM
I always fall for Asian males. All kinds too. I like the tall Korean men

with their high cheek bones. I like the dark golden skintone of the Chinese males. I love the facial symetry of

Japanese men. I even fell for a Mongolian just because he was from Mongolia. How could I resist fantasies involving

snow, mountains and his cute behind to keep me warm during a storm. :wub:

Over time I have managed to get about

two asian men to turn their heads in my direction and speak. It took a long time. I am talking half a year. Now one

of those guys could be classified as the president of my fan club and we exchange gifts at Christmas. \o/

I

want to know if mones work on Asian men. I don't want to slap some on and wonder if they think that I am a stink

bomb. :run:

Any advice from the Asian males on this thread would be great. :kiss:

kevio
02-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Advices from LT should be more

useful than mine. But from what I experienced. Most Caucasian females smell good already. I think it's about DNA

matching process.

Personal preference plays a big part but eventually it's about personality. I like people of

same nationality but dated many lovely aussies. :wub: (ratio 1:20, lol)

My country siblings are too annoying

sometime. IMO. They want me to figure out how and what they think while telling me nothing and pretend everything is

normal when something is wrong. This is the (almost)opposite when comes to western culture. I find that

attractive.

As far as mones concern, SoE smells good but stings my nose, Edge is not overbearing. I only use

these two at the moment so I can't tell you more, sorry.

PS. Come to Japan and be a star! You would be

surprise how many JP dudes want to date foreigners.... Even want to date my ex's :rofl:

lifetransform
02-04-2008, 08:19 AM
not as familiar with

female pheromone products, but afaik the really effective ones(that female users rave about) are:

EOW- essence of

women, pure copulins, SMELLS REALLY NASTY even at the tiniest dosage and needs to be covered with with a decent

cover scent, but effective like there's no mayana.

from 'the other place'
Instant Sexiness - uber attention

getter.

:hammer:

lifetransform
02-04-2008, 08:22 AM
PS. Come to Japan and be a star! You would be surprise how many JP dudes want to date

foreigners.... Even want to date my ex's :rofl:

kev, there aren't too many non-Asian (Caucasian or

otherwise) women walking around in Japan is there? I don't remember seeing a single one when I was over there

several years ago. I can imagine they'd be quite the hot commodity if they do go over there, celebrity status

easy. =)

kevio
02-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Oh~ Yeah~ I don't

reckon seeing many foreigners here. Even a good amount, the ratio is still not high. If you speak Japanese, don't

try to make your accent perfect. Trust me. It's a signature you can subtlely tell them, "I'm not from around

here". Be gentle, talk sweet and show heaps of respect. My senpei does just that and he's always busy...

LT.

Which state you're living in? So you're finishing your major in JP in next 2 years?

lifetransform
02-05-2008, 01:58 AM
good tip, I remember Bruce

mentioning that they won't find you as 'exotic' if you spoke perfect Japanese. that shouldn't be a prob cuz

I'm way past the prime age for language learning, messing up the accent should be a walk in a the park LOL.

I'm

in north cal, yup, if everything goes well I'll be done in 2 years. will first do an exchange program, most likely

a short summer one so I don't have to pay too much double rent. :hammer:

are you going to language school there

right now? or some other vocational college?

kevio
02-05-2008, 04:46 AM
yes. I'm a language student.

it's kind of a requirement if i want to go to the uni here.

I put on 1 pack of Chikara today. It smelled sweet

vanilla and too feminine but I got a lot of arm contacts with a Japanese lady at culture exchange program. Her

pupils were rather dilated. I thought it should be a hit but I wasn't sure.

sgcliques
02-05-2008, 06:09 AM
yes. I'm

a language student. it's kind of a requirement if i want to go to the uni here.

I put on 1 pack of Chikara

today. It smelled sweet vanilla and too feminine but I got a lot of arm contacts with a Japanese lady at culture

exchange program. Her pupils were rather dilated. I thought it should be a hit but I wasn't sure.

which

body part u apply on?

kevio
02-05-2008, 06:47 AM
Well... Is that a hit?
I applied

it mainly behind my ears and then my jaw.

We were in the office so it was hardly because of lack of light. But it

was dark outside. So I am not sure.

lifetransform
02-05-2008, 09:13 AM
yes.

I'm a language student. it's kind of a requirement if i want to go to the uni here.

I put on 1 pack of Chikara

today. It smelled sweet vanilla and too feminine but I got a lot of arm contacts with a Japanese lady at culture

exchange program. Her pupils were rather dilated. I thought it should be a hit but I wasn't sure.

I

have long ago learned the wisdom to always "assume" and "act as if" when it comes to hits and mones.

when in

doubt, always assume it's a hit. since these things are usually quite subtle there's really no way to

confirm or deny it except comparison with your own past experiences. blatant, in-your-face hits do occur, but often

not on their own, you will always need to behave correctly and be friendly and inviting and the girls will open up

to you without much resistance.

(which is why I LOVE to OD like there's no mayana so I leave no room for 2nd

guessing, the product either works or don't)

pupil dialation and arm contacts are definitely IOIs.

chikara

doesn't seem to work well on its own, remember to use it with Edge/NPA and soe (lots of it) combo.

kevio
02-05-2008, 10:21 PM
It was a hit and I let her away.

Aww...nvm

I'll meet her again soon anyway

Now I remembered I also had 1 dab of Edge and some SoE on.

lifetransform
02-06-2008, 01:49 AM
more soe more soe lol

:hammer:

SwingerMD
02-07-2008, 01:57 AM
I practice

most every day:

"Toire wa doko desu ka."

Gotta get those critical phrases

down...

Rbt,

Don't forget to work on the correction enunciation. This reminds me of a

situation (many years ago in high school) which involved a toilet, bookstore, a brother that understands a lot of

Japanese but has a very hard time replying in Japanese, and a Japanese uncle that understands only a little English.

The last time I visited (about two years ago) my uncle says he still tells that story about my brother . .

. and it never fails to get at least a chuckle out of everyone. LOL

-SwingerMD

Rbt
02-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Rbt,

Don't forget to work on the correction enunciation. This reminds me of a situation (many years ago in high

school) which involved a toilet, bookstore, a brother that understands a lot of Japanese but has a very hard time

replying in Japanese, and a Japanese uncle that understands only a little English.

The last time I visited

(about two years ago) my uncle says he still tells that story about my brother . . . and it never fails to get at

least a chuckle out of everyone. LOL

-SwingerMD
How do you confuse a toire and a honya? Unless you were

using "benki" That maybe *could* sound like English "bookstore" I suppose...

Maybe you need to tell the whole

story.

(I recall getting a suppressed giggle when a travel agent described the "terrible" time they had on a fam

trip to Japan at a dinner trying to figure out how to ask for a fork. Gesturing, drawing pictures, etc etc. I'm

sure the Japanese staff was having fun with them, since the Japanese word for the dining implement known as a "fork"

is...

"fork(u)" (u usually being silent).)

kevio
02-08-2008, 08:46 PM
I don't mind hearing them saying,

"I will get some cok(e)" or "I want to eat lice".

:LOL:

lifetransform
02-11-2008, 01:09 AM
I

don't mind hearing them saying, "I will get some cok(e)" or "I want to eat lice".

:LOL:

you are so

bad kev. =P