PDA

View Full Version : Week 1

Pendragon
01-20-2008, 03:53 PM
Hi all. I've been keeping a

record of what I've worn each day and anything that seemed out of the ordinary. After a week I can say I've

noticed a difference in people. Nothing outrageous like crowds of women hanging on me or anything.. LOL

The

main thing I noticed is that the most looks, attention seemed to primarily in the first two days. Since then people

in general have still seemed more open and talkative than before. Although not the same looks and such from women as

in those first couple days. I think that is attributed to the sample gel pack of SOE w/ Edge (unscented) that I used

the first couple days.

After that I've been using a combination of Edge/Super Primal or Edge w/ Aqua Gio.

I've now ordered more SOE to see if brings anything back to the table as I think it will.

Any comments,

suggestions on this would be appreciated.

DrSmellThis
01-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Just notice dosages and keep

track of possible buildup. Sometimes things work better in the first couple days if you wear them every day,

because of buildup.

The SOE/Edge combo gives you the "big three" pheromones, plus Edge's extra ingredient. That

is why it's popular and works for so many. There are of course other ways to get that combo of pheromones.

idesign
01-21-2008, 07:41 PM
Just

notice dosages and keep track of possible buildup. Sometimes things work better in the first couple days if you

wear them every day, because of buildup.

The SOE/Edge combo gives you the "big three" pheromones, plus Edge's

extra ingredient. That is why it's popular and works for so many. There are of course other ways to get that

combo of pheromones.

I've had many delightful experiences with SoE/TE, for the reasons Doc stated I'm

sure. Get all the mileage you can from these and branch out when you're comfortable. I could recommend A7/SoE as

a great second mix.