PDA

View Full Version : NPA residual hits 2-3 days later? i think yes!!!

jeremiahjames
01-18-2008, 09:26 PM
so haven't worn the good ol' juice for 2 days,......having worn NPA 2 or 3 days straight,

mostly for productivity, didnt even look for hits....2day, im in Gloria's for my coffee hit, and the Barista, whose

normally abit stand off-ish, wouldnt shut up. she literally talked to me for 30 mins........not working, good

ioi's....whoaaa! but wait a minute, i haven't worn mones in 2 days???? what gives???? does this sound typical of

the nature of the NPA beast? or maybe im selling myslef short, and she actually digs my personality? thats the

anomaly of the so called residual hit....it could actually be me doing the attraction....whereas a hit the same day

when wearing mones is more transparent.

CptKipling
01-19-2008, 06:47 AM
As long as you actually washed

since you applied I'd say it was nothing to do with NPA.

Maybe your body language has gotten better or something

like that.

Bruce
01-19-2008, 11:43 AM
You may have gotten some in your

hair or clothes. Also you have to scrub pretty hard to get it entirely off in one shower. I have heard numerous

accounts over the years from customers who over applied daily for a few days, gave up in disgust and then started

getting hits.

tounge
01-19-2008, 12:40 PM
NPA next-day or more hits are

rather common place around here. Regardless of how much you bathe, the molecules that make up NPA are tenacious

little buggers.

idesign
01-19-2008, 08:13 PM
As long

as you actually washed since you applied I'd say it was nothing to do with NPA.

Maybe your body language has

gotten better or something like that.

NPA next-day or more hits are rather common

place around here. Regardless of how much you bathe, the molecules that make up NPA are tenacious little

buggers.

I used to think that when I showered each morning the mones were gone, until I had what I'm

pretty sure was a residual reaction. Since then I'm pretty sure that the same thing has happened again.

Also

there is the "training" effect where a subject follows the memory of being attracted to you.

CptK is right too in

the whole unknown scheme of things. You may have been the man on your own, with a little help...

BGuy20
01-21-2008, 02:02 AM
If anything could get a residual

hit after 2 days, I think NPA would be it. I've sometimes gotten a residual whiff of it after a day or two of

wearing it.

I actually think that the confidence one gets from putting on mones helps as much as the mones

themselves, though.

Gegogi
01-21-2008, 01:40 PM
When you apply NPA to your skin

it "soaks" into the upper layers of skin. Even if you wash the area with soap you can still smell the piss/BO scent

of NPA. I've gotten NPA on clothing and could smell it for months. Amazingly, even after washing my shirt I could

still detect a faint odor of NPA.

MOBLEYC57
01-21-2008, 01:45 PM
When you

apply NPA to your skin it "soaks" into the upper layers of skin. Even if you wash the area with soap you can still

smell the piss/BO scent of NPA. I've gotten NPA on clothing and could smell it for months. Amazingly, even after

washing my shirt I could still detect a faint odor of NPA.

I'd like to stamp that bit of info as

TRUE. :wave:

belgareth
01-21-2008, 02:06 PM
I'd

like to stamp that bit of info as TRUE. :wave:
Without your usual reserving the right to be wrong?

Mobley, I'm shocked at you. :cheers:

ontimenow
01-21-2008, 09:42 PM
I actually think that the

confidence one gets from putting on mones helps as much as the mones themselves, though.[/QUOTE]

I totally

agree with that statement.

MOBLEYC57
01-22-2008, 09:29 PM
Without

your usual reserving the right to be wrong? Mobley, I'm shocked at you. :cheers:

Because I KNOW

it's t'wue! :wave:

I actually think that the confidence one gets from putting on

mones helps as much as the mones themselves, though.

I totally agree with that statement.[/quote]

This is also t'wue! :cheers:

cochise
01-24-2008, 08:11 PM
I stopped using pheremones in 2002, b/c they really didn't work

CptKipling
01-25-2008, 12:37 PM
Pheromones definitely do stay on clothes for a

long time.

But I have never had caught the scent of -none on application points two days after applying (even if

it's on somewhere like my forearms that are relatively far away from my nose thus reducing the desensitisation

factor). It could just be me and my lifestyle though; I play sports, run and go to the gym regularly so I'm

sweating a lot and then showering frequently.

I have had day after reactions before, and that has been discussed

in detail in the past. It was decided that it was a combination between applying too much product and also that

pheromones break down into other compounds after time on the skin. These could potentially

be beneficial and could make your

artificially supplements

pheromone signature seem more natural.

Tester123
01-29-2008, 10:51 PM
I had some decent hits with an

ex after spending the night with her when I'd worn pheromones that didn't seem to have much of an effect on her

(maybe an OD). We slept together (no sex that night), and when she woke up she was acting extremely loving. I

wonder if the mones had converted and then mixed with my own natural mones. She kept smelling me too!

:)

Pendragon
01-30-2008, 06:02 AM
Hello,

I have had a similar situation happen. When using Jambat #1 (APC+NPA, see phero cookbook), I would put only one

drop on a shirt, but no hits that day.

Then I would put the shirt on a hanger for for 3 or 4 days to a week.

Then I would wear it again after 4-7 days of being aired out on a hanger. OMG, what happened was AMAZING. I got

intense sexual hits, open sexual flirting, and a lot of real action from 18-24 year old hotties. This is from only

one drop of Jambat #1 that was 4-7 days old. Remember, on day one--no reactions. Needless to say, without

pheremones, I get no flirting, and no reactions.

Note: This reactions were not the same if I applied it directly

to the skin. In fact there were NO reactions applied directly to the skin.

Sounds like something

interesting to try out.

I haven't put on NPA in at least 2 days and a couple showers later..I can still smell

it on my wrists. 1 dab each wrist rubbed together.