PDA

View Full Version : Supplements

MOBLEYC57
01-17-2008, 04:06 PM
For the cheapees such as

meself ... before ordering any supplement, do yourself a favor and compare the prices to DPS Nutrition. Through the

years, I haven't found a place any cheaper. :sick:

\o/ \o/ You may save a buck or two. \o/ \o/

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/

Bruce
01-17-2008, 07:34 PM
Thanks Mobes. I'm a supplement

freak myself. I used to always shop at vitaminshoppe.com, but lately I order a lot of stuff via Amazon

merchants.

BTW, who said your signature quote there?

MOBLEYC57
01-17-2008, 09:43 PM
Thanks

Mobes. I'm a supplement freak myself. I used to always shop at vitaminshoppe.com, but lately I order a lot of stuff

via Amazon merchants.

BTW, who said your signature quote there?

It's a good place to compare

prices, Bruce. I've only found a couple of things cheaper over the last 10 years, and the shipping prices are

outstanding.

The first line came from me thinking after giving someone a chance to prove me wrong ... I was

right again. I hate being right about ugliness. The second "As my steps grows shorter and my sight

grows nearer," came from a sermon, and "I've forgiven all that have crossed me, and I feel just

great!" was my addition. :run:

Bruce
01-18-2008, 07:54 AM
Nice quote. Thanks

MOBLEYC57
01-29-2008, 08:52 PM
Out of curiosity ... have you

Bruce, or anyone else that's into the supplement world, cycled off all the products that you are taking?

Example ... Take a product/products for 4 weeks, and not take it for 2 weeks (4 weeks on 2 weeks off, OR 8 weeks

on 4 weeks off)?

I think this is a very good practice for taking supplements. Anyone? Anyone? :sick:

Tester123
01-30-2008, 09:30 PM
Even for non-bodybuilding

supplements, I've found the best prices at bodybuilding.com. They also have a large variety of vegetarian/vegan

vitamins.

MOBLEYC57
01-31-2008, 03:30 PM
Even for

non-bodybuilding supplements, I've found the best prices at bodybuilding.com. They also have a large variety of

vegetarian/vegan vitamins.

Have you compared BB.com's prices with DPS Nutrition, T? I've never seen

their site ... guess I'm going to have to take a peep and compare.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

idesign
01-31-2008, 07:42 PM
I'm very nervous about

"discount" supplements. Now that they're popular I'm sure that quality is an issue. Just make sure that your

supplier is reputable and has a history. IMHO, the more hype, the less reputable. Of course, that goes for just

about anything.

MOBLEYC57
02-01-2008, 06:56 PM
I'm very

nervous about "discount" supplements. Now that they're popular I'm sure that quality is an issue. Just make sure

that your supplier is reputable and has a history. IMHO, the more hype, the less reputable. Of course, that goes for

just about anything.

I, I've been dealing with DPS for over 15 years, and I'm happy. Recently BSN the

company that produces NO Xplode, a product that I love, have been under fire as for not having all the ingredients

that are listed. In this world where greed for funds seems to have become a way of life ... watering down products

so to speak, is something that can happen with just about any product as stated in your last sentence.

Still

... DPS is the cheapest place I've found to shop for supplements on the net. If anyone else has a secret "CHEAPER"

place to shop, do stand up and tell. :wave: :run:

ontimenow
02-01-2008, 10:31 PM
I'm going to check out DPS

haven't been there in a while. I like using nutraplanet.com they are pretty reasonable.

ontimenow
02-01-2008, 10:42 PM
DPS is cheaper on most of the

products I use. Thanks for the heads up

Tester123
02-01-2008, 11:27 PM
Have

you compared BB.com's prices with DPS Nutrition, T? I've never seen their site ... guess I'm going to have to

take a peep and compare.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Yes, I actually had compared some items and found

BB.com to be less. However, that was a couple of years ago. Definitely worth checking out. I think that BB.com

also had a larger selection. I'll check out DPS Nutrition again though.

:)

idesign
02-02-2008, 07:01 PM
I, I've

been dealing with DPS for over 15 years, and I'm happy. Recently BSN the company that produces NO Xplode, a product

that I love, have been under fire as for not having all the ingredients that are listed. In this world where greed

for funds seems to have become a way of life ... watering down products so to speak, is something that can happen

with just about any product as stated in your last sentence.

Still ... DPS is the cheapest place I've found to

shop for supplements on the net. If anyone else has a secret "CHEAPER" place to shop, do stand up and tell. :wave:

:run:

I went to DPS and they have a huge inventory. The site was very slow though, may have been just a

fluke. Some of their prices seem to be very good, and I'll check them out more thoroughly. Thanks Mobe.

One

thing I liked was that some of the product pages had research summaries. No substitute for doing your own checking,

but the more detailed a product specs are the more likely I am to trust them.

This reminds me of a new thread

I've been thinking about concerning chemical quality in the pheromone industry. I wonder about a lot of things

that some experts here could answer.