PDA

View Full Version : my noobie experience with pheromone

shyguy14
01-16-2008, 10:51 AM
Okay I just turned 21 and I'm filipino (we live in asia but influenced by spanish culture) I'm 5'3 weight around

115-120 pounds. Yea I'm small. I consider myself t be average looking. I don't know if I should consider this hits

but ill tell my story for using pheromones.
Alright first off they ship the product fast. I got the SOE and NPA

plus TE,perception,AE,SOE packets.
*I wore NPA and SOE I forgot how much I put on sorry. I covered it with

kenneth cole reaction the application point is neck and wrist. I asked one of my co-worker female27 if my cologne

smell bad so she took 2 big sniff and she said no it smells good and suggested to me if I was wearing nautica or

armani she would go crazy.lol.. And after that I don't see any difference...
*I went to the pharmacy coz I gotta

pick up a prescription coz I have acne problems... I put on SOE like 3-4 dabs and put it on my neck and covered it

with aqua di gio I think. I entered and I said I'm here to pick up and say my name... The girl is a 7 usually

they're busy but she was constantly giving eye contact and went over her way instead of giving it to me on the

counter she went outside and give it to me on the entrance where you can go behind the counter and in between that

time another girl ask if iwas being helped so I said yes and for a second she just look at me with no

expression...so I was like WTH was that... I don't know if that was what you call dihl...*sigh* both girls are

around 23-26 the way they look but I can't say they are, some people look younger for their age like me they said I

look like 14-17 yrs old...lol
*Now my 3rd experience is when I went to the mall...I think I was wearing 7 dabs of

SOE only I think covered with kenneth cole black. My friend was looking for a gift for her mother and sister so we

went to ESPRIT which are girls clothing. One of the sales lady is filipina but we didn't know that she was until

she walk over to us and ask us if we need assistance. Me and my friend are talking in our language and he was saying

that girl is gorgeous and some other stuff and I said to him "and then shes filipina and she could understand you(in

our language)" and out of the blue the girl walk to us for a secnd time and ask if we were filipinos coz she

understood a few words we were saying... Oh yea she grew up in china and just got transferred here 2 years ago....

Anyway so we were talking to her but mainly I was the one talking to her. My friend paid the bags he bought andwe

said goodbye. I was telling my friend she was gorgeous and cute so shes probably like a 9 to me but she don't have

the body so I guess that's that. As we were walking around I saw her, to make the long story short she was on

break, we approach her and ask her to join us to eat and she said sure. My friend is still on line so I wasalone

with her for a good 20 mins or so. I noticed this to her... She keeps on flipping her hair, fixing her clothes, and

shes avoiding eye contact. She was open and talkative, talked bout private stuff that you wouldn't normally talk

about to a guy you just met( not sexually), I don't know if that's just her or the SOE is working. Got her number

and she have a boyfriend. I dint ask her directly but she was talking bout her getting beat in one of the party she

attended so I just included where's her boyfriend. =). Txted her the next day but she only reply once. Tried

calling her if she want to chill coz shes new to the place and I just want to be a friend to show her around but she

didn't pick up and then after an hour she called me but it wasn't her and the person said "someone called me on

this number" so I said "I'm sorry I must have the wrong number" and on that night she txted me "hey what's up

merry christmas" so I replied but didn't receive a reply... Coz at the moment the call I realize shes just playing

me out so I just kinda shove it aside... She couldve said when I ask her number that she don't want to give to me

or so....
*now the 4th one happen in new years eve. I put on 4 dabs of SOE and half of TE packet on my shirt

covered with kenneth cole black. One of my guy friend was saying I don't know why I'm not shy today coz usually

when just us he's not shy he's loud but he was in a house where he only knows me and my brother and he's not

that close to my mom,he acted like he was comfortable... And one of my friend/lil sister (not blood related or

anything) she is 14 I think if shes a lil older around my age I would go ask her out. she sitting next to me in the

computer and when they're about to leave she went and hug me from behind while I was sitting on the computer

chair...hmmm...so I don't know if that's a hit but so far those are my experienced while wearing pheromones...I'm

gonna buy next is chikara,TE and AE and see what experience awaits me...yay

terry0400-40
01-16-2008, 12:56 PM
Okay

I just turned 21 and I'm filipino (we live in asia but influenced by spanish culture) I'm 5'3 weight around

115-120 pounds. Yea I'm small. I consider myself t be average looking. I don't know if I should consider this hits

but ill tell my story for using pheromones.
Alright first off they ship the product fast. I got the SOE and NPA

plus TE,perception,AE,SOE packets.
*I wore NPA and SOE I forgot how much I put on sorry. I covered it with kenneth

cole reaction the application point is neck and wrist. I asked one of my co-worker female27 if my cologne smell bad

so she took 2 big sniff and she said no it smells good and suggested to me if I was wearing nautica or armani she

would go crazy.lol.. And after that I don't see any difference...
*I went to the pharmacy coz I gotta pick up a

prescription coz I have acne problems... I put on SOE like 3-4 dabs and put it on my neck and covered it with aqua

di gio I think. I entered and I said I'm here to pick up and say my name... The girl is a 7 usually they're busy

but she was constantly giving eye contact and went over her way instead of giving it to me on the counter she went

outside and give it to me on the entrance where you can go behind the counter and in between that time another girl

ask if iwas being helped so I said yes and for a second she just look at me with no expression...so I was like WTH

was that... I don't know if that was what you call dihl...*sigh* both girls are around 23-26 the way they look but

I can't say they are, some people look younger for their age like me they said I look like 14-17 yrs

old...lol
*Now my 3rd experience is when I went to the mall...I think I was wearing 7 dabs of SOE only I think

covered with kenneth cole black. My friend was looking for a gift for her mother and sister so we went to ESPRIT

which are girls clothing. One of the sales lady is filipina but we didn't know that she was until she walk over to

us and ask us if we need assistance. Me and my friend are talking in our language and he was saying that girl is

gorgeous and some other stuff and I said to him "and then shes filipina and she could understand you(in our

language)" and out of the blue the girl walk to us for a secnd time and ask if we were filipinos coz she understood

a few words we were saying... Oh yea she grew up in china and just got transferred here 2 years ago.... Anyway so we

were talking to her but mainly I was the one talking to her. My friend paid the bags he bought andwe said goodbye. I

was telling my friend she was gorgeous and cute so shes probably like a 9 to me but she don't have the body so I

guess that's that. As we were walking around I saw her, to make the long story short she was on break, we approach

her and ask her to join us to eat and she said sure. My friend is still on line so I wasalone with her for a good 20

mins or so. I noticed this to her... She keeps on flipping her hair, fixing her clothes, and shes avoiding eye

contact. She was open and talkative, talked bout private stuff that you wouldn't normally talk about to a guy you

just met( not sexually), I don't know if that's just her or the SOE is working. Got her number and she have a

boyfriend. I dint ask her directly but she was talking bout her getting beat in one of the party she attended so I

just included where's her boyfriend. =). Txted her the next day but she only reply once. Tried calling her if she

want to chill coz shes new to the place and I just want to be a friend to show her around but she didn't pick up

and then after an hour she called me but it wasn't her and the person said "someone called me on this number" so I

said "I'm sorry I must have the wrong number" and on that night she txted me "hey what's up merry christmas" so I

replied but didn't receive a reply... Coz at the moment the call I realize shes just playing me out so I just kinda

shove it aside... She couldve said when I ask her number that she don't want to give to me or so....
*now the 4th

one happen in new years eve. I put on 4 dabs of SOE and half of TE packet on my shirt covered with kenneth cole

black. One of my guy friend was saying I don't know why I'm not shy today coz usually when just us he's not shy

he's loud but he was in a house where he only knows me and my brother and he's not that close to my mom,he acted

like he was comfortable... And one of my friend/lil sister (not blood related or anything) she is 14 I think if shes

a lil older around my age I would go ask her out. she sitting next to me in the computer and when they're about to

leave she went and hug me from behind while I was sitting on the computer chair...hmmm...so I don't know if that's

a hit but so far those are my experienced while wearing pheromones...I'm gonna buy next is chikara,TE and AE and

see what experience awaits me...yayProbably was a hit because girls and

also little girls try and elicit unappropriate attention from me nearly every week and they also go for my neck

application areas, or mention that i smell really nice.

On the front of my Xcite pheromone wipe

package it says "Warning - Must be used Responsibly" :wave:

shyguy14
01-16-2008, 05:18 PM
i stopped using mones for

awhile dont feel like experimenting but now im continuing... gonna post results if ever i get any...\o/
i think

NPA is too strong for me lol but SOE is definitely under experiment....

terry0400-40
01-17-2008, 12:41 AM
i

stopped using mones for awhile dont feel like experimenting but now im continuing... gonna post results if ever i

get any...\o/
i think NPA is too strong for me lol but SOE is definitely under experiment....Yes sure SOE is cool man good shit, when ya get the hang of it you can then go out with a small

dab of NPA on the 1" diameter tip of your chin.
Thatl steam up

the girls somewhat. :rasp: