PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Question

Liapolis
01-12-2008, 10:48 PM
I am very new to

the use of pheromones and stumbled across this site during a Yahoo search.

I recently received a sample of

Alter Ego and when I smelled it before application, it was quite nice. Not overpowering, yet noticeable.

I applied a very small amount to one of my wrists and immediately noticed a urine-like scent that I found quite

unattractive. It was only when I got close to my wrist that this urine-like smell was noticeable. It was not from

any distance away.

I then remembered that I read some users of The Edge reported something similar (I

think?).

I did a brief search here and didn't come up with anything I found helpful.

So I am wondering if

this will be the case with any pheromone product that I use, or is it case-by-case? Does it depend on the particular

pheromones in a product? I guess I'm wondering if these types of products aren't for me. Thank you.

terry0400-40
01-13-2008, 01:35 AM
I am

very new to the use of pheromones and stumbled across this site during a Yahoo search.

I recently received a

sample of Alter Ego and when I smelled it before application, it was quite nice. Not overpowering, yet

noticeable.

I applied a very small amount to one of my wrists and immediately noticed a urine-like scent that I

found quite unattractive. It was only when I got close to my wrist that this urine-like smell was noticeable. It was

not from any distance away.

I then remembered that I read some users of The Edge reported something

similar (I think?).

I did a brief search here and didn't come up with anything I found helpful.

So I am

wondering if this will be the case with any pheromone product that I use, or is it case-by-case? Does it depend on

the particular pheromones in a product? I guess I'm wondering if these types of products aren't for me. Thank

you.Some of the pheromone products that contain Androstenone Pheromone will

usually be perceived in the way you have discribed.

The Alter Ego triple pheromone formula that

you have discribed has a noticeable amount of Androstenone included in its ingredients as well as another two

pheromones that will not be perceived so much if at all as the distinctive smell of Piss as in the Androstenone

phero component included in its formulation.

It is the distinctive odour of Androstenone that either attracts or repels

females, so its a good idea to wear some cover scent if the odour of the Androstenone is not to your

liking.

The

edge is an Androstenone product and is available unscented or scented with an attractive light sandlewood, which i

personally consider a very delightful pheromone product that has a definite effect on women and also girls, i find

that one spray to my lower neck is enough to bear really good results for me with even young girls wanting to get

close.

If

you cant tolerate the Androstenone products then an Androstenol/Androsterone product like Scent of Eros would be to

your advantage, this is a less sexual product due to its lack of Androstenone in the formula, but it is a good

friendly attraction product.

There are also other non Androstenone Love-Scent Pheromone products that you could also consider

like WAGG, Another excellent one is Alpha314 which is low on the Androstenone and high on attraction and respect

pheromones.

In the meantime stick with the Alter Ego and add a light cologne if you desire to cover the

distinctive scent, but once it settles down in its natural form it will not be perceived as unpleasant from a

distance when the pheromones are functioning to your advantage. :wave:

idesign
01-13-2008, 05:59 PM
Hi Liapolis and welcome

Any

pheromone product, like cologne, will diffuse rapidly as soon as it hits your skin. Smelling from the bottle is

only a cue, and not a very good one.

You're right about it wearing "close to the skin". That's why -mones work

best in close quarters with the proper dosage. If your whole neighborhood can smell you its bad, really really bad.

So keep your dosage low, and get close to those you hope to influence.

Terry's right about the cover scent. I

personally think that all mones should be covered with cologne or EO. Even scented products have the sharp piss

odor after a bit.

Hope this helps

Good to see you again Terry.

terry0400-40
01-13-2008, 06:41 PM
Hi

Liapolis and welcome

Any pheromone product, like cologne, will diffuse rapidly as soon as it hits your skin.

Smelling from the bottle is only a cue, and not a very good one.

You're right about it wearing "close to the

skin". That's why -mones work best in close quarters with the proper dosage. If your whole neighborhood can smell

you its bad, really really bad. So keep your dosage low, and get close to those you hope to influence.

Terry's

right about the cover scent. I personally think that all mones should be covered with cologne or EO. Even scented

products have the sharp piss odor after a bit.

Hope this helps

Good to see you again

Terry.Same here Greg all the best have a prosperous year buddy, I am keeping

a relativley low profile and working on some health giving formulas, I also havent been as good as i could have been

so i am working on getting into some good habit patterns lol.

Some of my non L-S multi pheromon products i

have been testing dont seem to be giving me the consistant good results that i was expecting, So it was a real buzz

to get some really good action going at my birthday party on the 8th Jan when i shot a spray of TE Sandlewood on to

my upper chest and shared 2 drops of Alpha314 between my inner forarms and i was once again back in hit territory

man what a blast. :wub: :whip: