PDA

View Full Version : How bad does A7 smell?

icecreamvc15
01-07-2008, 08:48 PM
I have the

unscented version and I can't smell it at all.

Basically, how bad would half a drop of A7 unscented smell?

Guy101
01-08-2008, 07:31 AM
A7 is a highly concentrated

product & it smells none, but I think that you will be fine with even 01 drop but you have to use a cover scent. The

scented version of A7 has a very nice spicy smell that I can go for 02 drops without problems at all. Women really

love the scented version. It is very sexy.

idesign
01-08-2008, 05:31 PM
I generally prefer unscented

products, but I got a bottle of "used" scented A7 cheap and I love it. Guy101 has the exact take on it, but I still

cover it.

You'll need to use a good cover with unscented for sure, but 1-2 drops should not be a problem. Start

with 1 drop and increase from there until you see OD problems. Good luck!

icecreamvc15
01-08-2008, 08:18 PM
I'm only 24 and I got good

results today with a quarter of a drop! But since I can't smell none, I'm anxious to know how bad this stuff

really smells to those that can smell it. I'm starting to think that the smell is not as bad as people make it out

to be though; haven't really seen people running away in fear.

Guy101
01-10-2008, 08:00 AM
A7 is a fine product, it says on

the bottle that it is pure 98% or above. So you will not smell bad with even 02 drops, but the idea behind a cover

scent is to give women something to smell while they feel attracted to you. From my experience with A7 I have not

noticed that girls fears me as it has a RONE in it which let them feel protection & security vs. Primal Instinct

that can be intimedated for young girls if you ODed.

Gegogi
01-10-2008, 12:07 PM
Those that can smell

androstenone--all women and 70% of men--it smells similar to cat piss mingled with workout armpit. You want to

cover it with cologne/EO no matter what your nose says.

idesign
01-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Those that

can smell androstenone--all women and 70% of men--it smells similar to cat piss mingled with workout armpit. You

want to cover it with cologne/EO no matter what your nose says.

Bingo!

Even the scented products stink

after a while. (arm-piss?)

idesign
01-10-2008, 07:33 PM
A7 is a

fine product...

From my experience with A7 I have not noticed that girls fears me as it has a RONE in it which

let them feel protection & security vs. Primal Instinct that can be intimedated for young girls if you ODed.

I'm more interested in older women, but you're right. High -none products are just too hard for me to use,

thus my preference for TE and A7, mixed with SoE or sometimes C7. Less threatening, easier to dose and great

results.

Guy101
01-14-2008, 06:14 AM
to be honest with you, in the

past when I first used mones, I used to wear the highly concentrated unscented product such as PI, & NPA without a

cover scent with no problems at all. In fact I used to receive stronger hits & reactions from girls. But now that I

know the right doses I always wear a cover scent with unscented products.

terry0400-40
01-15-2008, 12:20 PM
After using up a full bottle of Alpha7 unscented i can say that the stuff worked very well for me

either used with cover or without cover i still got favourable results and many hits with my 1 or 2 drop

applications, sometimes i used it with A314 which together worked excellent .

idesign
01-15-2008, 08:26 PM
It takes a brave man to wear an

unscented -none product without cover, and its good to hear your experiences. What a difference personal factors

make.

Results are all that count.

terry0400-40
01-15-2008, 11:43 PM
It

takes a brave man to wear an unscented -none product without cover, and its good to hear your experiences. What a

difference personal factors make.

Results are all that count.Ha ha, at

the moment for several reasons my testosterone levels are high and i have been experiencing the feelings of youth

once again ( if you know what i mean :D )
My endurance is much

improved and i feel very fresh.

Another positive is that i have that unscented Alpha 7 smell at all times, and i am glad i

have some Androstenol on hand lol. :wave: PS and now do need some coverscent.

Guy101
01-16-2008, 04:31 AM
For me the hits I receive with

unscented products without cover scents are stronger since women look at me wondering what causes them to be

attracted to me. With a cover scent it is easier for them to guess that my perfume is nice.

Guy101
01-16-2008, 04:39 AM
Terry, I would strongly advise

you to use the scented A7. The scent is really lovely & women really love it soooooooo much. It can last up to 05

hours.

terry0400-40
01-16-2008, 12:14 PM
Terry,

I would strongly advise you to use the scented A7. The scent is really lovely & women really love it soooooooo much.

It can last up to 05 hours.Hey thanks Guy,.... I was of the opinion that the scented Alpha 7 gave off the odour of a kitchen spice type off

smell, and i presumed it would have been light and of a non enduring nature.

But your reccomendations seem to counter my

previous assumption as to the nature of the fragrance.

If you really think the scented version is

exceptionally nice and also has proved to be one that is enjoyed by the women i may have to break my preference for

unscented and give the scented a go.

I actually bought some TE sandlewood several months back and i was very pleased

with the product and also the fragrance proved to be delightfuly refreshing.

Concerning the fragrance of A7 being

perceived at the 5 hour mark would be right up my street as i do tend to prefer to use an enduring fragrance when i

use a coverscent.

woofa1
01-16-2008, 08:04 PM
Your right about unscented Alpha7

Terry.

Good product but i use cover scent cool water and aqua di gio, seems to work well for me. Anybody tried

the New Liquid trust, with the added mones yet.

terry0400-40
01-17-2008, 12:48 AM
Your

right about unscented Alpha7 Terry.

Good product but i use cover scent cool water and aqua di gio, seems to work

well for me. Anybody tried the New Liquid trust, with the added mones yet.Holy cow Woofa1, you sure are up to date with whats goin on, LT + Pheromones well i be a monkeys

uncle my man, well actually i am ha ha.

Ill have to check the stuff out and see whos got it and whats in the stuff if

possable.

Yes keep us posted on that one please Sir Woofa1..............:rofl: