PDA

View Full Version : Soe + Npa For Teen

stay-classy
01-03-2008, 09:32 PM
just ordered

the SOE+NPA combo. From what i have researched, this is quite a combo. I insist on applying 10"+ of SOE with

possibly a dab of NPA to start off with. I am 19, south asian good looking male with athletic to solid build and i

display some characteristics of a "tribal leader." Any other choices in congruence with info above? Also which

colognes would best be suited to use as a cover scent? currently i have green irish tweed and other creeds in my

closet...

willard46
01-04-2008, 10:30 AM
I

used Npa And soe for years But im older then recently i went to just npa so i im starting to think the hole mixing

thing messes up what the manufacture intended it for don't know im havng better luck with stand alone

CptKipling
01-05-2008, 08:38 AM
Good combo, although I would

choose TE over NPA for ease of use. If you want to experiment some more you could try AE; I find that TE can

sometimes benifit from being worn with a little extra -none.

Oh and the Creeds are popular cover scents around

here, not used them myself though.

idesign
01-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Good

combo, although I would choose TE over NPA for ease of use. If you want to experiment some more you could try AE; I

find that TE can sometimes benifit from being worn with a little extra -none.

Oh and the Creeds are popular cover

scents around here, not used them myself though.

Cpt, did you mean to say TE could use extra -none? Do

you mix it with AE?

I like Creed Bois du Portugal for winter (shades of Pheros) and Tabarone for summer (fresh

green leather).

CptKipling
01-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Yep! I use TE on its own, but I

prefer to use it in conjunction with another product containing -none. Traditionally this has been AE (applying

separately rather than mixing) because back in the day it was the only product that I had that contained the other

two common pheromones, but other products work too.

stay-classy
01-07-2008, 07:20 PM
so TE + AE = convenience and

better suited for a teen over NPA ? hah

CptKipling
01-10-2008, 03:00 AM
Better suited depends entirely

on the individual. We can generalise that high -none products are not needed for younger guys but my experperience

has been that they still work great (and I must have relatively high testosterone levels).

BUT(!), SOE is also a

product I wouldn't want to be without.

...and I only mentioned AE as a possible product to try next, SOE with

TE/NPA is great.

idesign
01-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Yep! I

use TE on its own, but I prefer to use it in conjunction with another product containing -none. Traditionally this

has been AE (applying separately rather than mixing) because back in the day it was the only product that I had that

contained the other two common pheromones, but other products work too.

Understood, coming from an old

pro this makes sense. That's a lot of -none for me but I might try it for fun. Thanks Cap.

Its nice for us

newer users to have the choices we have. Easier to blend and experiment, but the possibilities are endless.

CptKipling
01-12-2008, 10:17 AM
Yeah let us know how what you

think. Generally I use up to 4 dabs of TE with up to 3 drops of AE. That is pretty heavy though and not exactly for

day wear!