PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego

Naughtymonkey
02-14-2002, 10:34 AM
Dear all

Am I being stupid or is AE not available any more?

Secondly, has anyone managed to get PI to work? I seem to OD everytime I use it. It just seems too strong. Andro and APC seems pretty good in combo but TE is also problematic with any combo I have tried.

cheers

NM

Bruce
02-14-2002, 04:54 PM
AE is still there. Click the \"Stone Lab\" link and sroll down a little.

PI is OK, just use it by the drop. The way I tap it out of the bottle, it seems to come out in a fine little spray of droplets, but I would guess I am using only about 2 normal \"drops\" per application max, and always cover it with some APC or other cologne. You have to be careful with Edge too. It shouldn\'t be a whole lot different than handling Andro though. Keep at it. It\'s good stuff.
Cheers,
Bruce

a.k.a.
02-14-2002, 06:34 PM
I haven’t used PI in a while, but I had trouble ODing with it too. My solution was to transfer it to a different container with a smaller dropper spout. I measured the drops and they’re about 1/4 the size of a the PI dropper.

In most situations one of these drops (= 1/4 actual drop) do the trick. In fact I’ve gotten hits by just touching the tip of the PI bottle with my pinky and dabbing that onto my neck.

With TE I’ve had no problems using a single spray on my chest, beneath my shirt, with a moderate dose of cologne. In smoky, crowded places two sprays with somewhat heavy cologne also worked.

The Andro atomizer seems to release a finer mist. So I bet that’s why you’re having no trouble with it. It’s actually quite concentrated.

If you have an empty Andro atomizer you might try putting some TE in there. Or you could try dabbing a small amount on your wrists. This stuff is worth working with. Once you figure out the right dose, you should be seeing some good results.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-15-2002, 12:29 PM
I find that with AE you have to be very careful with getting the amount within a very set range otherwise you will get negaitive or no response at all. Anyone cuold try using less and using a spray based product instead or SOE - attraction. Or even use AE with NPA as the mysterious ingredients (endorphins i think) have some effect in calming people.