PDA

View Full Version : Police use Topless woman to entrap fire fighter for lewd behaviour

bolounit
01-03-2008, 02:00 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/Story?id=4022717&page=1

Watch the

video

I want to be clear i do not condone what he did .

This woman was all over him showing her legs ,

getting him to look down her shorts , caressing him with her feet , putting her feet on his shoulder.

Robin

Garrison, an off-duty 42-year-old firefighter, was walking in Berliner Park in Columbus, Ohio, in May when he saw a

woman sunbathing topless under a tree.
He approached her and they started talking and getting comfortable, the

woman smiling and resting her foot on his shoulder at one point.

adsonar_placementId=1280488;adsonar_pid=43749;adso nar_ps=-1;adsonar_zw=165;adsonar_zh=220;adsonar_jv='ads.ad sonar

.com';
Eventually, she asked to see Garrison's penis; he unzipped his pants and complied.
Seconds later,

undercover police officers pulled up in a van and arrested Garrison; he was later charged with public indecency

I called the fire department &left a message of support for The Fire fighter Robin Garrison @ Administration

Bureau
3675 Parsons Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43207
Phone (614) 645-8308
I stated ," Altho i dont condone what he

did , i want to let Robin Garrison know that America supports him , is rooting for him and behind him ."
Who here

is with me ?

belgareth
01-03-2008, 03:01 PM
That is clearly entrapment. The

police should be charged with entrapment and the woman with public indecency. Pure crap is what it is and completely

unacceptable behavior by the police. They are neither protecting or serving the public's best interest. Instead,

they are trapping people to make themselves look good.

Yes, I called to support the fireman.

idesign
01-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Leave it to ABC to come up with

the headline "Topless Woman Lured Perverts in Police Sting". What BS. Since when does responding to a woman

making sexual advances make a man a "pervert"?

Rbt
01-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Leave it to

ABC to come up with the headline "Topless Woman Lured Perverts in Police Sting". What BS. Since when does responding

to a woman making sexual advances make a man a "pervert"?

Here in the Chicago area I can watch the 9pm

TV news, and a 10pm TV news. It was a real stitch to see how two different stations could take the EXACT SAME STORY

with the EXACT SAME "POOL" CAMERA/REPORTER coverage/footage and put COMPLETELY DIFFERENT spins on it by a bit of

editing...

It was fun for a while to watch, but have come to realize that the TV "News" isn't news at all. Just

hype and spin. Now I get all the news I *need* on the weather report. Just scan enough other stuff to make some sort

of semi-intellignet comments in conversation.

Bruce
01-05-2008, 10:53 AM
The police are reported as saying

the girl wasn't paid or affiliated with them, but dollars to doughnuts, they talked to her before hand and asked

her to help. I just can't imagine a woman coming on so suddenly strong in public and asking the guy to expose

himself, 1, 2, 3... I just don't buy that. I think it was a set up of some sort.

belgareth
01-05-2008, 10:58 AM
You might ask yourself what the

police were doing there? And why they didn't charge the woman? Were they just hanging around the park filming

topless women when a golden opportunity to make a pointless arrest came up? Maybe they decided the sideshow she

provided precluded her from being arrested?

idesign
01-05-2008, 07:58 PM
Another aspect of this is the

growing trend of outlawing the *potential* of wrongdoing.

DrSmellThis
01-26-2008, 04:32 PM
Hard to add to the spot on

comments thus far.

How is it not entrapment if she is topless? She is breaking the same law as he.

Why were

the cops waiting? What were they expecting? Obviously no sane man is going to whip out his dick unless that woman

does what she did. Otherwise they would have been waiting forever. It's like forcing a crime to occur just so you

can arrest someone. Then they can brag about all the "bad guys" and "perverts" they saved the city from.

Now

this poor SOB has to live with a destroyed reputation, perhaps; or possibly, being labeled as some kind of "sex

offender" in people's minds.

That is a significant waste of taxpayer money, in addition to being destructive to

the public interest. I hope they don't ask their citizens for any more money this year.