PDA

View Full Version : Received my first hit

Moo
01-02-2008, 12:06 AM
Recently I had

gotten interested in pheromones. Researched for a while before I decided to buy some AE, not to mention I got it

super cheap. Today was the first official day of testing and I used two drops along with my regular cologne.

Within 20 mins of putting it on, I got a hit. I turned around to see a coworker pull her head back. When I asked

her if she was smelling me, she replied "You can't prove anything". Later she offered to give me a massage because

I was sore and was really offended when I turned her down, not to mention she is engaged. I've known this girl for

years and she's always flirted with me, but today she was definitely acting peculiar. So far so good, can't wait

to go back to college and see if things get interesting.

Bruce
01-03-2008, 10:39 AM
Sounds like a hit alright. Congrats

and welcome to the forum.

B

MOBLEYC57
01-04-2008, 08:02 PM
If I may, how olde are you

MooMoo ... and the age/age range of your friend?

Thanks for sharing. :wave:

tounge
01-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Thanks

for sharing. :wave:

Yes thanks for sharing. Don't ever be like those phony attention freaks

who claim they have created the perfect secret pheromone mix, that attracts women like crazy and does windows too.

That would drive Mobes crazy!:rofl:

Moo
01-05-2008, 01:39 AM
I'm 20 and she is 21, I believe. I

don't waste time making up things. It's not like I have to impress a bunch of strangers I'll likely never

meet.

CptKipling
01-05-2008, 08:15 AM
Yes thanks

for sharing. Don't ever be like those phony attention freaks who claim they have created the perfect secret

pheromone mix, that attracts women like crazy and does windows too. That would drive Mobes

crazy!:rofl::D

Nice work Moo, I'm a big fan of AE. I normally use 2-3 drops for normal application.

What are your goals, if I may?

MOBLEYC57
01-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Yes thanks

for sharing. Don't ever be like those phony attention freaks who claim they have created the perfect secret

pheromone mix, that attracts women like crazy and does windows too. That would drive Mobes crazy!:rofl:

Stop it, Tounge!:whip: No way are they phony! :rasp:

Me crazy ... ya think!? I'd like to think that I'm

right about a lot of things ... forums are for sharing. I'm okay ... really :drunk: :run:

tounge
01-05-2008, 01:35 PM
:rant:
I'm 20

and she is 21, I believe. I don't waste time making up things. It's not like I have to impress a bunch of

strangers I'll likely never meet.

Sorry Moo. I wasn't referring to you. I was busting Mobe'

chops because some of his buds elsewhere have created the perfect mix, and won't share it publicly inspite of

Mobe's begging and threats.

Those type of people are con artists and attention freaks and Mobes should relax

and not give the attention they crave.

Moo
01-07-2008, 10:15 PM
My goals, hmmm. Well they would be

to get a little more attention from women and to build some more confidence for me.

tounge
01-08-2008, 11:43 AM
My goals, hmmm.

Well they would be to get a little more attention from women and to build some more confidence for me.

Well Moo, if I may ask. What else are you doing besides adding external artificial chemicals to develope

your confidence and therefore receive a little more attention from women?

Moo
01-08-2008, 09:13 PM
In addition to wearing the

occasional mones, I am taking better care of myself, especially grooming, wearing more flattering clothing than I

have in the past, as well as working on my social skills, both verbal and nonverbal.

tounge
01-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Well I see you are in school.

Having ambition is a very attractive quality to women.

How about maybe looking into martial arts or dance

lessons. Those will certainly help you develope more self confidence.