PDA

View Full Version : Which Mones?

FutureKill
12-31-2007, 12:51 PM
Hello, I have been

experimenting for several months now with SoE, Chikara and Androstadienone, all in various combinations and applied

to different places. But now I am inclined to go a step further and start brewing my own concoctions.

But, I am

a little unsure of which individual mones I should get. So I would love to hear from the more experienced chemists

on this matter. Which mones do you use the most, that is, which would you consider "staples?"

Also, would it

be worthwhile to get the luck 7 chem set? The reason I ask is that some of it's components seem a little

superfluous for a novice. For example, am I likely to really notice a different between Androstanone

and Androstenone, given my lack of expertise?

I feel I am kind of lacking direction, while

(paradoxically) the only way to find such direction is to experiment. I am reluctant to experiment with different

pre-mixed products because ultimately they all have the same chemicals and (given the nature of a pre-mixed product)

I wouldn't be able to tell which chemical is doing what. I have a few ideas, like that I want to try beta-nol and

none. Yet, I am not sure if I should get the basic chem set, individual chemicals or just more SoE for use as a

"base" of sorts.

So, my esteemed colleagues, I implore you, where do I begin? Thank you.

idesign
12-31-2007, 05:00 PM
I know what you're getting at

and I had the same decision to make when I first started. By the time I read through the forum, and had a

half-dozen products in hand and some mix experiments going on, I gave up the idea of the chemset.

Maybe in the

future I may get bored and try individual chems, but the possible combinations of the products I've accumulated

will take years to work through, and, to be honest, you pretty much know what chems are in play with the

"pre-blended" products, with some exceptions, but good enough for me.

In the end, I'm not anal enough to worry

about individual constituents past a certain point, and am more than satisfied to use the available "branded"

products. Also, the wealth of experience on this forum is enough for any user to find sufficient guidelines in the

search for the "sweet spot".

That's just me, and others take a more technical approach. Its all about

results, and in a few months I've gotten to the point that I know what products I can use and in what combinations.

I've also learned that I can "steer" a certain product with other products. And I've also learned that I'm only

scratching the surface.

Anyway, I don't have any advice, just some thoughts. I have no doubt that you'll

succeed whichever path you take.

Great post FK

PS ok, I can't resist, for -none you might try A7 and/or TE.

Mixed with A1 and/or SoE you have a great combination, different amounts for different goals. A small dab of

Chikara in a mix opens up the world, if you care to listen.

FutureKill
12-31-2007, 05:27 PM
thank you for the

encouragement idesign. SoE/A1 + none (regardless of it's "form") is something I have wanted to

try.

...but the possible combinations of the products I've accumulated will take years to work

through,...

So then, I must wonder, what products have you accumulated? What is more, do you see

that significant of a difference between different products with the same/similar constituents (just in

different ratios)? I know that isn't real articulate, I hope you can understand what I am asking:frustrate.

The

thing is (and I honestly mean not to criticize) with that approach one seems limited to a certain number of

chemicals with which to experiment. That is, some of the more exotic mones seem absent from the "branded"

products.
This is what attracts me to the vocation of "Pheromone Chemist":LOL:.

idesign
12-31-2007, 06:29 PM
Understood, and don't worry

about criticism.

I have A7, AE, A1, A314, Chikara, SoE, TE, NPA, and some unmentionables. I do see a big

difference in their performance, and I mix them based upon constituents and desired results in a given social

setting. I get hugely different results from the different products, and you'll see the same experiences on the

forum.

I think the "exotic" chems are probably the "secret ingredients" of certain products, and have minor or

unproven results on their own. Blended with the -none, -rol and -rone, they may play a role in achieving certain

benefits. I don't doubt that a well chosen order of branded products will give you all of the chems you

want.

To your point, I think a beginner, such as you and me, has a better chance of results using proven

products. We could, and probably would, waste a lot of time and money on mixing chemicals we really don't

understand. I pay attention to the constituents in the products I use, and have a feel for what does what from

extensive reading and some experiments.

If you do get the chemset and start experimenting, I'll look forward

to what you find.

It'd be great to hear from the real pros here. I know that Gegogi and Oscar are on the

chemset level.