PDA

View Full Version : Npa + SOE

sweetsense
12-30-2007, 07:41 PM
I just ordered NPA & SOE

uncented to use with Drankar Noir. I've used AMMO and Turn Up the Heat from the other place , neither of which I

saw anything, though I have seen results with Realm.

Anyone have an the NPA & SOE will do on a 51 year old

male, looking for females 47-54?

belgareth
12-31-2007, 06:29 AM
It depends on you. Gegogi is in

his 50s and can almost swim in NPA but I am 51 and can't use NPA at all. Start with the SoE and slowly add small

amounts of NPA to see what happens.

paulman
12-31-2007, 09:48 AM
Try going with straight SOE a

few times. At a minimum it will create positive interactions and sometimes can be sexual. The androstenone in Ammo,

TUTH and NPA could be an issue for some people. I have a friend that used none and said it proves to him that

pheromones work - for him none repels people. For others it works extremely well and you need to experiment. Also,

when you do use NPA, start out with a tiny dab on your finger (not a drop) and work your way up from there. Also,

the best combination I ever found was NPA, SOE and A1. The SOE and A1 (available from this site) buffer the bad

side of NPA well (at least for me).

idesign
12-31-2007, 04:33 PM
Agree with Bel on NPA, I have a

hard time with it. I did get good results once with a small dab, but I was too new with -mones at the time and

missed the opportunity. I've had several bad experiences with it.

Therefore I agree with paulman that you

should start with the smallest dab possible to start, and work up. SoE is a good mix with any -none product and

Drakkar works well for a cover.

Best of luck SS,
Greg