PDA

View Full Version : Well, I should be getting my NPA anyday now

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2002, 12:26 AM
I have a bottle of apc and plan on making JB #1 in an atomizer I got from Bruce. My question now is how much do I use. Also, i see many people here suggesting to add pheromones to their hair. Does anyone have any experience spraying them on a shaved head. Any advice would be appreciated and i will be sure to post any unusual activity.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2002, 01:31 AM
OK, P- the dosage is individual. Yeah it sucks that there is no magic bullet, or love potion #9, but oh well. Most use 2-3 sprays, but it does depend on the atomizer. Quite honestly, you have to work it out. Things like working out or smoking tend to dull the pheros. And, you should play around with going out to spots you like and see the response. Oh yeah, despite what any one says around here, the best thing to do is smile (ie feel good about you, let them know you do) It is almost (I don\'t want to get into scales here) as good as the pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2002, 02:43 PM
I agree with Walter on this. Self confidence is the best thing to wear.

I don\'t have a confidence problem but decided to try pheromones for alittle help in maybe getting the \'eligable\' women to be the ones to start the conversation with me rather than the other way around - and then finding out they\'ve been happily married for 19 years. images/icons/blush.gif

So what I was looking for was much less than some of you are hoping for, but so far SoE, NPA, PI and APC have gotten me no responses -positive or negative - not even if I tried to imagine one, LOL. I still get the pleasent \'Hi\' and small talk which is normal but haven\'t seen the DIHL, double takes or any of the other things I\'ve heard mentioned - from women in any age bracket or situation. Zero. Nil. None.

I guess it\'s possible some peoples chemistry just won\'t benefit from pheromone use. Hopefully it will turn around and I didn\'t drop 200 bucks for nothing. images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2002, 05:03 PM
Jim, would you say your use of these products are in the heavy (>.02 mg) or light range (<.02 mg)?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2002, 06:04 PM
Truth :

I\'m not measuring like alot of you guys do ... but I\'m sure you would say it\'s light. I\'m careful about ODing - esp since James suggested I maybe already putting out alot of male pheromones. But since I\'ve been experimanting with this stuff , I haven\'t gotten a bad reaction so I don\'t think I\'ve ODed on any item at any time.

With all the dropper items ; PI, APC, and NPA I put a dab from the bottel on my finger and put smear it behind each ear and whatever is left on my throat or wrist. The SOE I\'ve used as a 2\" stripe on each side of my neck ( which I believe made me smell like a hooker ... they really have to get a masculine scent to that stuff IMO ).

I\'ve combined SoE and APC and SoE and NPC, also.

I just got finished another \'test\' again with the popular NPC alone. I rarely eat out but stopped in a resturant and ordered a take out. I sat right at the bar where the waitresses come in and out of the kitchen and right where they stop to total their bills right next to me. The usual \'Hi\' and small talk initiated my me , but nothing that wouldn\'t have happened if I was wearing Old Spice.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-15-2002, 01:47 AM
Well, Jim, I actually don\'t get any of the intense hits like some have reported on this forum. Right now, I think my two sprays of Edge on clothing spaced 12 hours apart is doing something for me, but it\'s not like women come up to talk to me. I just think my overall interaction with women is slightly better. It\'s subtle. It could even be an effect on me. Maybe, the -none makes me feel more confident.

I haven\'t had big success with pheros yet, but so far I would say that NPA and Edge does something for me, while AE and SOE doesn\'t. I\'m only in my late 20\'s, by the way, so I go against the -nol for younger guys theory.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2002, 02:09 PM
I also go against the NOL for younger guys theory. I am like 4months from my 20th birthday and I used to be kind of nerdy. I must admit it. And I wore JB1 and I did notice definate sexual changes in the ladies but I wasn\'t really cooperating w/ the NPA. I was always a short kid and I never respected the so called JERKS, you know the big guys that are always getting ladies (damn this is going to be a long post). This caused me to not even like the way they looked even so this definately affected my phero signal conditioning. I found this out because when I first started using the JB1 I was like submissive to it!
But now I started eating lots and lots of meat (before I would let my younger bro have most of the meat) and finally my testosterone is where it should have been throught puberty. I have a constant natural tan (I\'m Puertorican so I\'m a little brown now) and I\'m keeping and building muscle like crazy and my natural Phero-funk has increased greatly. Also My mentality has changed-- I\'m more confident and I\'m understanding what it really is to be a man. Now I\'m resembling those so-called JERKs but only on a good way. I know that they act like jerks w/ themselves and others because they are afraid to not \"be-dick\" w/ people because they may be perceived as weak. In other words: they are run by fear-the fear of what other people may think of them (instead of projecting confidence and genuine-ness throught their lives they focus on that fear) images/icons/crazy.gif
But now I know that I can have lots of testosterone, be happy, do good w/ women and be a gentleman (but definately not a wuss). Everyday I strive more and more and harder and harder to become a better man (mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and metaphysically)
I hope this helps w/ anything.
Peace and Be well

jvkohl
02-16-2002, 06:30 PM
Jim,
If you think SoE has a feminine scent, you probably should choose something else to try. Obviously, your perception of the scent will influence your actions. For example, if you think you smell like a French whore, you are most likely to be a little bit more reserved in your behavior than usual, or minimally, self-conscious. Have you asked any female friends if they think SoE has a feminine scent? Check both by having them first smell it on you, then directly from the bottle. At least that way you can help determine whether it\'s your chemistry that\'s contributing. A few people on this Forum have commented that SoE smells feminine, but the vast majority describe it as masculine--with some thinking it\'s unisex. This makes me wonder what\'s going on with you, since you think it\'s so clearly a feminine scent. Get me some other opinions if you can.

Thanks,

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2002, 10:55 PM
James :

Friend, don\'t think I\'m knocking your product with my half assed descriptions - it\'s just my way of joking about it is all.

True, I do think it smells feminine but I\'m sure it\'s me and not anything \'wrong\' with the SoE. I haven\'t seen anything as a result of trying any of the items I have , not just the SoE. I just might be one whos chemistry doesn\'t work with applied pheromones.

Most people here report great success with your SoE ... so don\'t mind me. LOL!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 01:39 AM
I don\'t know why James so defensive about his product... We don\'t expect it to be perfect on the first shot.