PDA

View Full Version : Trying to determine how effective pheremones really are??

icecreamvc15
12-30-2007, 01:51 AM
I've been using mones for around 3 years on and off, primarily due to the fact that

it's really difficult to determine how effective they really are. For example, a girl pays a lot more attention

(based on body language) to you one day (possibly due to mones), but the next day, she doesn't. This is ineffective

since there would be occasions where they would pay "more attention" two days in a row, while using mones, which

messes up the whole theory. Something to that extent.

I've been reading a lot on this board, and I know a lot of

people say it's based on placebo, but I don't believe that quite yet; I think pheremones do work to some extent.

The question is, to what extent?

Does anybody have enough experience to pinpoint what type of behavior, body

language, etc, that these mones elicit no matter what?

I used A7 (1 drop) + around 12" of SOE, both unscented, to

a bar tonight and here's what I noticed:

- bouncer looked at my ID for a second (I'm only 24, mind you, so

usually they check), but maybe he didn't care?

- a girl came over to my group (4 guys just talking) to see if

any of us would buy her a shot (typical girl looking for a sucker to buy her a drink), however, she didnt bother to

waste her time to lure me in... maybe cause the mones were telling her that i wasnt a sucker? who knows..

I'm

just trying to figure out what mones really brings out of us. Obviously if this was some kind of magic potion that

would make girls go crazy, it would be a lot more expensive, but it's a lot more subtle than that. Right now, my

theory is this:

NONE - makes you seem more dominant
NOL - they're willing to talk more
RONE - i have no idea,

only used this once, and that was tonight.

Rbt
12-30-2007, 11:55 AM
I am, after about 2 years of

experimentation, willing to say I have seen effects from what is oft referred to as Alpha-Androstenol, a "social"

"makes em talk" pheromone.

I have been in a number of situations where I have had occasion to NOT wear -nol, and

then at a later date, I will be wearing an alpha-nol product (usually a product that is either pretty much straight

-nol, or one where -nol is a major ingredidnt). These situations range from just chatting with the mailman, to

business and social meetings (eg "doing lunch").

On many (a majority I'd say, but I don't have actual numbers)

of occasions where I have the androstenol product on, conversations seem to ramble on and on to the point where I

wish some people would JUST SHUT UP! Dang-it! In one case, at a lunch date with friends, one of the participants

even stated that we had had a "good conversation" that time, so it wasn't just my opinion.

With Androstenone, I

have had a couple of instances where one of my "targets" literally seemed to curl up in a defensive ball. (Was

testing Primal Instinct, and I may have OD'd a bit). It is my opinion that -none has a tendency to create a bit of

an aggressiveness/dominance vibe in males, and a defensive/submissivness vibe in females (at times, perhaps varying

because of "time of the month"). I've not seen a strong reaction from males, but I have seen at least this one type

of reaction from a female. (I have been "blending" my -none products with other "social" pheromone products like

Androstenols or using already mixed products like Chikara to avoid this problem. So far, so good.). Note that I have

never had any overt "sexual" "I wanna jump your bones NOW" reactions from androstenone. Yet. (Darn it.)

Androsterone I'm not sure about as yet, although on at least a few occasions where I have worn -rone heavy a314 I

have turned around to find a line of people following me around like baby ducks... It may be creating a "leadership"

vibe. Some have called a314 "James Bond in a bottle."

My observations/opinions.