PDA

View Full Version : Need advice for first order

Dasheinze
12-29-2007, 04:41 PM
Hi guys, this is my very first post.

I am going to give these

pheromones a try, but I need some advice as to what to order for the first time. I am thinking to order 2 or 3

different brands.

I am 35. White male. I'm in very good shape. I work out

regularly and have a nice body, pretty lean and muscular. The face is OK too.

However I am shy with women and get very nervous/anxious, but only towards someone I like. With

women I don't like I am not nervous and very talkative.

I want to have a

strong sex appeal but also appear friendly and trustworthy and oozing with of confidence. If I drink then I get

confident, but otherwise not.

So what should I get? I have been reading

these forums quite a bit and it is so confusing and complicated. There seems to be so many different types of

pheromones and each with its own unique ability. I have read of -nones and nols, and even a "Liquid Trust" that

makes people trust you LOL!

Thanks in

advance...

Rbt
12-29-2007, 06:21 PM
First off it sounds like you could

use some more experience and "confidence-building" to get over the getting flustered part. Some of the "PUA"

material and/or similar "public speaking" training materials may help.

Otherwise in terms of pheromones, for

the confidence part a314 comes to mind. It can give you that "James Bond" vibe, but you have to have the "persona"

down to properly act the part as well or it could backfire.

Some of the "social" products like SoE that help

grease the conversation wheels may help as well, especially if it gets them to do the majority of the talking and

all you have to do is nod your head at the appropriate times...
:rofl:

At 35 you may also be getting into a

time where an Androstenone boost may be good, but you need to be careful. A good "mix" like Chikara or similar may

be good to play with (try the gel packs to start. Easy to carry and cheaper than a whole bottle).

It will

probably take you some time to get familiar with the products and how they work, and to find which ones will work

for you. I've found some products do well for me, others don't, and it's not always easy to figure out why. Just

some slight tweak seems to make a dif at times.

It takes time, experimentation, and getting to know your dosage

levels and what to look for in terms of responses. You may have to listen to what others are saying about you as

you yourself may not even be aware of how people are reacting to you. Responses are not always obvious.

idesign
12-29-2007, 07:34 PM
Ditto everything Rbt said above,

good advice.

Thanks for providing personal information, its very helpful. You're pretty much in the same place

I'm in with respect to social interaction. You really can't go wrong with the Beginner's Kit + a bottle of Scent

of Eros to start. Other products work great, but the order I mentioned above will give you a good combination of

pheromones to start experimenting as you *keep reading* on the forum. One other product you might want to start

with would be A7, and Chikara has a good following.

Make sure to read up on cover scents, its

important.

Welcome to the forum, and best of luck!

Dasheinze
12-30-2007, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the replies guys.

So A314 helps with confidence. But it is very expensive at $70. Is there a chapear one that has similar

pheromones?

And for the mansculinity will NPA do? So would it be OK to start with these two?

The SOE seems

highly recommended too. Would it be overkill to add that as well and wear all three at the same time?

belgareth
12-30-2007, 04:01 PM
You would be better off to

experiment with individual products first, before you try mixing them. Perhaps Chikara or SoE to start. Or A314,

some people report good results with it but others report nothing. I strongly reccomend against NPA for a new user,

try TE instead. It's the same chemicals but in a less concentrated form and is easier to use.

You may have

missed Rbt's point. An alpha mone or one that indicates leadership could be worse than useless if you don't act

the part. Straight NPA or TE probably would not be all that great for you based on what you have said about your

personality. If you want something with -none in it, AE might be a better choice because it is a well balanced

combo. The experience users are going to tell you that pheromones are not going to cause women to fall from the

ceiling. They are only a small part of the whole picture. You have to work on the personality, the grooming and such

as well. If you are stuttering around women, an alpha male product is not going to help you at all.