PDA

View Full Version : Just Received Alter Ego

urbanartist
12-27-2007, 04:01 PM
I just

received Alter Ego for women and was very excited. I was going to a public function with lots of men and thought

this would be a great place to see if it works. Well, I got nothing, no hits, no extra smiles, nothing of note. What

happened? I used 3 drops. Is there something I can add with it to make it more potent. I'm African American and

wonder if it works on us as well as other ethnic groups... Let me know.

belgareth
12-27-2007, 04:17 PM
First suggestion is to try

less. Also, can you tell us a little more about yourself? The more details about you the better we can answer your

questions.

Please remember that pheromones are only a help, they are not a cure all. You have to do your part as

well or they are a waste of time.

urbanartist
12-27-2007, 08:02 PM
A little about myself. I'm

5'9 on the plump side. Most people say that I'm beautiful. I am very outgoing and don't have any problem meeting

people. I'm looking to have someone powerfully attracted to me because I want to be and a committed long term

relationship.

belgareth
12-28-2007, 07:26 AM
Alright, so you are taller than

many guys, that will put a lot of people off but not all. The first thing to remember is that pheromones are not a

cure all or some magic potion. And they have a short range. You need to be close to somebody before the mones will

do any good at all.I generally assume about a 3' radius is maximum for the mones to really hit them.

In my

opinion, you should stay away from AE and consider something like SoE or EW. Both are less dominant. With your looks

and height you probably come off as dominant already (That's only a guess) and may be a little intimidating.

Instead of telling you to go out and buy more products I think you should go with a lower dosage and see what

happens close up to people. Try one drop per day over a period of days and see if people don't respond to you.

idesign
12-29-2007, 06:34 PM
Please

remember that pheromones are only a help, they are not a cure all. You have to do your part as well or they are a

waste of time.

In my experience pheromones make a person who is attracted to you even *more* attracted to

you. Kind of a boost to what's already there. I've had some situations where the -mones opened a door, but you

still have to follow through with your own "mojo".

Best of luck UA, and keep trying and posting. And welcome to

L-S!

PS agree with the "try less" strategy, and a good cover scent will work wonders too, as well as specific

application points.