PDA

View Full Version : TE and SoE

moonlighter
12-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Hey guys. Happy

Holidays.

I was hoping I could get some advice on which to buy. I'm getting TE and SoE. But however, not to

sure about the scents. Can experienced users discuss the advantages of getting scented or unscented.

:think:

Gegogi
12-26-2007, 12:36 PM
I prefer both unscented so I can

cover with my favorite colonges. With scented mones you're stuck with what you got. The scented TE versions, Heat,

are really strong and don't agree with me. Scented SOE is pleasant and fairly mild (not strong enough to use as a

cover for other mones), but still the unscented allows more flexibility.

TE smells like piss/BO so you need to

cover it one way or another.

moonlighter
12-26-2007, 01:18 PM
Thanks Gegogi for the

advice.
I'll probably get scented SoE then, and Unscented TE. :)

moonlighter
12-27-2007, 04:19 PM
Was wondering if the TE gel

packs are scented or unscented? My guess is...it's scented. Can someone confirm that?

Rbt
12-28-2007, 06:11 PM
Some of the scented products like

the ones designed to be "stand alone" aren't too bad. I find I do indeed like most of them. However I can go with

Gegogi in that sometimes the scent the product with may not be the best for you, or if you like to combine products,

could clash. And of course, if you already have some favorite colognes/scents you could have problems.

For

example: I kinda like Chikara, but I recall doesn't. SOE is decent. The I have smells like cheap-ass woman's

perfume to me (and that was the opinion of at least one other woman test subject of mine). I'm starting to lean

more and more toward the uncented products so I can mix and match the pheromones without worrying about the cover

scents, and know I can add my own favorite cover cologne without fear of an unpleasant scent suprise.

The main

thing though is that you have to experiement. Try to start out with a selection of both scented and unscented

versions of the same products if possible, or just plan and budget your purchases to include as many different

variations as you can afford. I've been at this for about 3 years and still haven't tested them all. It's going

to take time, not only to test the scents, but to test how well each product works for you. Everyone is different,

and what works great for one person may not do diddley-poo for someone else.

Wish it were easier, but then again

it can keep you occupied with an interesting stream of new adventures...

CptKipling
12-30-2007, 06:54 PM
I think the TE gels smell a lot

better than the bottled scented TE. I really like the scented SOE, but while I like sandalwood in general I would

choose unscented TE. If you buy scented TE you will have to add your own cover anyway as the -none is very

noticeable after a few minutes.

idesign
12-31-2007, 05:21 PM
One thing to note: the

fragrance in the scented versions is weak and very short-lived. The Pheromone funk lasts much longer. I prefer

unscented, but have no problem covering the couple of scented products I have with well chosen colognes. Definitely

recommend unscented versions though.

sgcliques
01-01-2008, 08:17 AM
I prefer

both unscented so I can cover with my favorite colonges. With scented mones you're stuck with what you got. The

scented TE versions, Heat, are really strong and don't agree with me. Scented SOE is pleasant and fairly mild (not

strong enough to use as a cover for other mones), but still the unscented allows more flexibility.

TE smells like

piss/BO so you need to cover it one way or another.

Hi i using SOE + TE. My main target are asian girls.

Im 21yo how much rollon soe should i apply? and how many spray of TE?

Rbt
01-01-2008, 09:53 AM
Hi i using

SOE + TE. My main target are asian girls. Im 21yo how much rollon soe should i apply? and how many spray of

TE?

No one can really say, as everyone is different.

In general, the basic rule has been to start

with a small amount and work your way up until disaster strikes.

The "social" pheromones like SoE rarely cause

problems with overdoses or adverse reactions.

"Sexual" pheromones like androstenone (TE) can cause negative or

even no reactions if you get too much.

*In General* it is recommended that with Asians you go heavier on the

social and very light on the sexual, at least to start out. Some Asians in an Asian-rich environment like Gegogi

have found that (in Gegogi's words) they can "bathe" in androstenone will little or no ill effects, but the fact is

you don't know your "limits" until you try.

A single drop/dab of TE may be all you need. You may even want to

hold off even trying that until you see what the effects of various levels of SoE do. In some cases I understand

that even just SoE id enough to do the trick by itself.

Remember it still requires some work on your part in the

way you walk, talk, and act. Pheromones only add a bit of "grease" to already spinning gears.

sgcliques
01-03-2008, 06:51 AM
No one can

really say, as everyone is different.

In general, the basic rule has been to start with a small amount and work

your way up until disaster strikes.

The "social" pheromones like SoE rarely cause problems with overdoses or

adverse reactions.

"Sexual" pheromones like androstenone (TE) can cause negative or even no reactions if you get

too much.

*In General* it is recommended that with Asians you go heavier on the social and very light on the

sexual, at least to start out. Some Asians in an Asian-rich environment like Gegogi have found that (in Gegogi's

words) they can "bathe" in androstenone will little or no ill effects, but the fact is you don't know your "limits"

until you try.

A single drop/dab of TE may be all you need. You may even want to hold off even trying that

until you see what the effects of various levels of SoE do. In some cases I understand that even just SoE id enough

to do the trick by itself.

Remember it still requires some work on your part in the way you walk, talk, and act.

Pheromones only add a bit of "grease" to already spinning gears.

thanks for yr advice. TE is a spray

head. a drop how?

Rbt
01-03-2008, 06:04 PM
thanks for

yr advice. TE is a spray head. a drop how?

Sorry. Should have said "dab/drop/spray/or whatever the

minimal dose application is" type thing. Hard to remember what all each product comes with dispensing-wise, and some

users pull the original dispensing mechanism anyway. I understand many have pulled the reducer thingies out of PI,

a314, etc. because they are so frustratingly SLOW and do dabs or the like. Some have also transfered some products

that didn't come that way into roller bottles or spray atomizers.

The point is, start with the smallest,

repeatable, "dose" possible and go from there.

Also you can try to go "beyond" the "sweet spot" dosages you

discover to see what happens when you hit a dose that is too much. If you feel like experimenting that way.