PDA

View Full Version : SOE/NPA

Jaggy
02-13-2002, 08:12 PM
Well... still using combo of SOE/NPA/and cologne. Still going with strong hits. One of the new girls in office is even taking me out to a movie and dinner tomorrow for Valentines day. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-13-2002, 11:12 PM
I\'ve gone back to the basics this week with 2 sprays of Edge to the shirt and seem to be getting better responses. I may try the SOE again after hearing more feedback on how to properly use it. Whatever I tried didn\'t seem to work. =P.

Jaggy
02-16-2002, 10:31 AM
Valentines day was a hit. She took me out for movie and dinner and then she was all over me in her car, making out like bandits before the cops chased us out of the parking lot.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2002, 12:40 PM
Ive laid off the pheros for a week or so just to note the responses (ive been working out and have got my body into great shape energy wise and look wise so the women like it anyway/but having used pheros for 4 years i know how it all works anyway the responses are still great not as many but ive been overwealmed anyway latley images/icons/smile.gif so i laid off to get a bit of a breather and its neither here nor there but even using a small amount 1 drop of AE actually more of a dab just gives me a little presence so to speak but doesnt overwealm everyone.
Still waiting for SOE ready for a move away from none just to see how it goes will keep everyone updated nothing yet bruce but should have it within the next week

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2002, 10:30 PM
I\'d like to hear more reports from phero users who lay off for a week or two. Do women treat you completely differently?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 08:17 PM
YO JAGGY!!! images/icons/tongue.gif
What was the dosage and how did you apply the mones? Also whats your age? and what is your natural phero signature(you can figure it out by not taking a shower for like 2 or 3 days or just taking a shower and not using soap-I think the second way is better)
DS

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 02:37 AM
To a degree yes but with me you gotta remember that i have been working out for a while so am well built now so to speak and still get a lot of DIHL and looks etc more so than i used to so im not a real good guide but the reaction from those im just meeting or casual aquientices is different to a degree but for new users the reactions will be different. Thats why we say do some exercise / weights it makes a difference. Im just going on personal experiences.

Jaggy
02-18-2002, 10:18 AM
Dale,

This has been my new combo for three weeks.
1 Dab of NPA on each side of neck
(2) 2 inch swipes of SOE on front of neck
1 small dab TE spread on Abs.
All covered with Issey cologne.

So far in 3 weeks I have only had a couple of days of not much hits or looks. images/icons/wink.gif

The one thing I found interesting, is that at the movies it got quite warm and I started to smell the Issey again(did not boost from morning) and a very slight faint smell of SOE. ABout 5 minutes after I strated to smell this, she began to lean over towards me more and more.
Oh.. I\'m 44, she\'s 34.
images/icons/laugh.gif

[ February 18, 2002: Message edited by: Jaggy ]

[ February 18, 2002: Message edited by: Jaggy ]