PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Greeting

burningheatz
12-23-2007, 09:08 PM
Hello everyone, I

came across this site yesterday and I'm quite fascinated with the use of pheromones. I did quite a bit of reading

and I decided to get the beginner's pack and the gel packets of SoE. I hope they will live up to the success I've

read so much about.

About me: I am 19 years old, Chinese and I live in the U.S. I attend college and I pretty

much party every weekend. So, I figured the use of these products will increase the amount of girls that I meet and

being more comfortable around me.
So yeah, I hope I'll receive the products in the next few days and I'll keep

you guys posted of what happens.

callmejt
12-23-2007, 09:30 PM
I've seen on here that people

talk about their age when talking about the amount of none/rone etc. I have been wondering if maybe there is a

minimum age that someone should start using mones.

If it were true that say men reach their sexual peak between

18 and 25, then perhaps that is related to hormonal levels? And if so, would someone between these ages really need

to use pheromones as those of us who have passed that magic 25 yr. number.:run:

burningheatz
12-27-2007, 09:53 AM
Well, I received the mones

it only took 3 days, thanks again LS for the fantastic service.

What I have in my arsenal is essentially the

newbie's pack, with a bottle of TE, musk oil, atomizer and a packet of SoE. Also, 10 packs of SoE.

I have a few

questions before I try experimenting the products. TE that I received is not a spray and it is unscented right?

Also, what do you guys recommend me to do in terms of what and how much to wear. I have to work today (I work at a

restaurant). Thanks.

belgareth
12-27-2007, 10:16 AM
If you are going to be around a

lot of people at work I suggest trying about half a pack of SoE a few times.

Yes, the TE should be unscented and

it can seriously stink. I wouldn't try it at work until you have a handle on how it works for you. Then you want to

cover it with something, cologne or other scent. Use a dab or two, no more than that to start.

Pendragon
01-04-2008, 09:16 PM
Hi all. I figured this would

be a good place to start. I've been reading the forum for a few weeks now and it's very interesting. I just

ordered the beginners kit today. I had to fight the urge to buy more things right off. Didn't want to go jumping in

too far, too early though.

:wave:

CptKipling
01-05-2008, 08:16 AM
Welcome Pendragon!

idesign
01-05-2008, 05:24 PM
I just

ordered the beginners kit today. I had to fight the urge to buy more things right off. Didn't want to go jumping in

too far, too early though.

Good strategy, and welcome!