PDA

View Full Version : A7 vs. NPA

shawnk3
12-22-2007, 03:55 AM
So I've seen a thread

about NPA being unbelievably affective and have seen a similar thread about the "new" A7 being awesome. I've tried

varying (including very small) amounts of NPA but have not seen any results. I've also tried what appears to be TE

(came in the newbie pack) as that is supposed to be less concentrated but have not see any results.

The question

is....should I burn the cash and buy A7 or is it essentially the same thing as NPA (and/or TE) and I'd just be

wasting my money?

Also, I noticed that A7 has RONE which I'm assuming NPA does not. However, that is not a

major issue for me because I use plenty of SOE every day.

Thanks in advance and happy holidays.

Oceanborn
12-22-2007, 10:18 AM
NPA doesn't work for me, but A7

do.

MOBLEYC57
12-22-2007, 10:47 AM
So I've

seen a thread about NPA being unbelievably affective and have seen a similar thread about the "new" A7 being

awesome. I've tried varying (including very small) amounts of NPA but have not seen any results. I've also tried

what appears to be TE (came in the newbie pack) as that is supposed to be less concentrated but have not see any

results.

The question is....should I burn the cash and buy A7 or is it essentially the same thing as NPA (and/or

TE) and I'd just be wasting my money?

Also, I noticed that A7 has RONE which I'm assuming NPA does not.

However, that is not a major issue for me because I use plenty of SOE every day.

Thanks in advance and happy

holidays.

You've tried it, tells people nothing, Shaw. :blink:

How old are you?

How long have

you been testing each product?

What, where, how, and how much have you tried?

What's your stats

(age/height/race)?

What's your personality like?

What's a very small amount of NPA?

This is the only

way people can make an attempt to help you. :thumbsup:

shawnk3
12-22-2007, 11:28 AM
You've

tried it, tells people nothing, Shaw. :blink:

How old are you?

How long have you been testing each

product?

What, where, how, and how much have you tried?

What's your stats (age/height/race)?

What's

your personality like?

What's a very small amount of NPA?

This is the only way people can make an attempt

to help you. :thumbsup:

early 30's, Hispanic, 6' tall, personality is outgoing/forward/funny, small=

one dab of NPA with the plastic arrow thing on, have tried one, two and even three dabs of NPA.

I guess a better

way to ask the question would be....Has anyone gotten results from A7 after not getting any results from NPA and TE

(like Oceanborn)?

Thanks

puinsai
12-22-2007, 12:29 PM
The Edge (unscented) works as a

personal space reducer for me. I have a 34 year old European female friend who normally keeps to her own space (ie.

would always say 'excuse me' or 'pardon' when she would brush up against me). First time I've used the Edge

covered acqua di gio, she kept getting into my personal space without being apologetic. Subsequent tests have

yielded the same results with her. \o/I normally use 3 sprays (1 to each wrist and 1 to the front of my neck)

covered with A.D.Gio.

I also have a bottle of Alpha 7 which I bought a while back. I haven't done any extensive

testing on it yet but will soon.

BTW, my stats, 35, S.E. Asian descent, non-threatening laid-back personality.

shawnk3
01-09-2008, 04:10 PM
The

question is....should I burn the cash and buy A7 or is it essentially the same thing as NPA (and/or TE) and I'd

just be wasting my money?

Also, I noticed that A7 has RONE which I'm assuming NPA does not. However, that is

not a major issue for me because I use plenty of SOE every day and, as I understand it, SOE contains RONE.

Thanks

in advance.

I think this thread sort of went off-topic with Mobley's response. Can folks who have

used both A7 and NPA share their thoughts?

Bruce
01-09-2008, 04:53 PM
The only thing that A7 has that NPA

does not have is aRONE.

Strangely enough the women's NPA has a more sophisticated formula than the men's.

Anyone tried that? (men or women)

idesign
01-10-2008, 08:09 PM
Bruce, when you say "more

sophisticated formula" are you able to share what that might be?

shawn, I've had much better results with A7,

probably because of the added -rone. I get similar, but different, results with a TE/SoE blend (SoE adds -rol).

NPA is problematic because of its strength. I just can't wear that much -none, and its so strong its hard for me

to dose.

A7/SoE is a great blend, and is kind of a standard for me in social settings.

As for results, make

sure you read a lot here on the forum about what to expect from pheromones. 90+ percent of your results will come

from you, not the -mones. And of course you body chemistry and other issues add to the adventure.

Hope this

helps, and good luck
Greg

also, read up here
http://pherolibrary.com/

terry0400-40
01-13-2008, 01:53 AM
The

only thing that A7 has that NPA does not have is aRONE.

Strangely enough the women's NPA has a more

sophisticated formula than the men's. Anyone tried that? (men or women)Ha

ha yes i have used NPA/w and have had some rather dramatic and interesting results with it, some fantastic and some

terrible when using over 3 drops, I would not reccomend for a man to wear anymore than three drops of NPA/ w, Most

probably a young man would get some good hits with one or two drops.

terry0400-40
01-13-2008, 02:09 AM
If ya have a good eye for detail you will see that NPA/m can be a dynamic sexbomb when in the hands

of a master craftsman.

Sometimes one dab on my chin tip as a

finishing touch to my standard mix can work all types of mischief, because this stuff is a big tease to the girls

unless they have a lap to sit upon.

Alpha 7 is my all time favourite and the little added androsterone it contains makes this

product a smooth operator when used as a solo product or with some added SOE and or some A1.