PDA

View Full Version : JUST ARRIVED! NPA/men (New Pheromone Additive)

Bruce
02-13-2002, 05:50 PM
I\'m starting to think that nothing occurs in the universe unless somebody worries about it. images/icons/smile.gif
I finally wrote LaCroy and told them \"I\'m starting to get worried about this shipment.\" and then about 14 seconds later I get an e-mail from Tammy that it had arrived.

Well, it\'s back in stock anyway. Most of the backordered bottles have been shipped out already.

I am going to change the \"gift set\" back to npa in a few days, so if you have any interest in getting while it contains afa, now is the time to do it. It\'s a good deal.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2002, 01:10 AM
Hey Bruce, I tend to think that nothing really happens without gravitational forces. Now this may seem odd, but imagine the last time you were in a theater to see a show. I always wonder what the decorations that look like turds do in their off time. While this is a bit off subject, it does remind me of the odd relationships that the shipping industry imposes on the rest of us. OK, perhaps I should give it a rest, but really, the ability to send messages does have some odd semblence to gravity. Except for one thing, gravity always works... images/icons/smile.gif OK, I\'ll quit now.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-15-2002, 01:37 AM
Man, I seem as if I were on a lot, yeah quite a lot, of drugs on that last post. Quite honestly, I was listening to a funny song. It sort of had similar notions to Bruce\'s post. Oh well, I guess I should sleep more...

Whitehall
02-15-2002, 12:19 PM
Wally,

Get some sleep,please. At your best, you\'re a prime contributer; these last post could have been written by DonaldDucks. images/icons/wink.gif