PDA

View Full Version : Hey! n00bie tests!

kingjohn1369
12-15-2007, 08:24 PM
First off i

want to say that LS has the fastest service that i have ever experience online, placed my order on thursday at 11am

and recieved my order on friday at 3pm. thanks!

About me: 22 years old 5'8" 185 pounds. average build. I live

in north texas. I work at a resturant in 3rd largest airport in the US and come in contact with ALOT of people of

varing age,sex,race from all over the world (restuant is in the international terminal) Don't know if this effects

the mones but i smoke a certain herb and wear a nicotine patch daily(step 2 woo!)

The biggest thing concerning

me is the smell of the mones. To me they smell very strong of BO but a very strong one( not my BO) but when i asked

people to smell my cologne they said it smelled great(females loved it) Is this a common occurance for everyone?

it's wierd cause everyone else seemed to like the smell.

When covering do you need to put the cover directly

onto the mone application spot?

Day 1
I ordered c7(unsc),NPA,and SOE(sce) also have 1 packet of TE and AE. I

was so exited when they came on i put on 3 sprays c7(neck, shirt, forearms/wrist) and a dab NPA on wrist and covered

in with Prada for men (dont know if this is the best cover) then i went out to get some christmas shopping done at a

bookstore and cothing store. Did not recieve any looks or smiles that i did not iniciate, so i can only asume that

the mones did nothing. At around 5 pm i took a shower and attempted was off the mones so that i could try out

SOE+NPA at a party that i was going to. So i put on the mix and covered it up with the Prada. On the drive down i

couldn't barely stand the smell. was really worried about OD. Got to the party and was only a few guys in a room

went normal, no negatives on the smell was my main concern. about 9pm 3 girls showed up, hugged them all and not

even a comment that i smell nice. they were the only girls that showed up all night(LAME!) but i got close to them

all nice joked touched and no evidence that the mones worked at all. alot of the time we were in a smaller room

while smoking (might hinder the smell)
So for day 1 i can say that never saw any effects from the mones.

Day 2

The first day that i get to where it at work where i expect to see most results. almost all of my co-worker i have

worked with for over a year. and our store is TINY constantly within personal space of eachother throughout the day.

at 12pm i put on SOE alone 8" neck, 6" each forearm, 4" on my shirt, and an inch behind my ear. covered it all with

Prada. Got to work and 20f half-mexican co-worker hugged me, commented that smelled great, hugged harder and said

she wanted it on her. she pretty much stuck her nose right where the 4" on my shirt were. but for the next hour

before she left didn't really show anything out of the ordinary. there were two other girls that were there, one of

which i dated for a few weeks several months ago. neither of them said anything about the smell (no hugs). then i

asked one of them (18f mexican) to smell new cologne and she thought is was great and got really playful until she

went home. (kept playing with my arm hair on the arm she smelled). I asked the girl i had dated (20f white) to smell

it and she thought it smelled good. funny thing is i found out that she wears prada for women and her smell drives

me batty like no other girl, has amazed me since i met her. But nothing from her really until she went home. all the

girls left by 3pm so no long exposure to them. Did not notice any changes in the guys that work there (all under

32). The customers were no different. I actually made less tips than normal. i waited on about 25 females (including

female children) reactions/conversaion was normal no one got extra talkative like i had assumed.
so for day 2 did

not really see any results except minimal from the 2 girls that got heavy doses. but no one complained about the

smell which still smells like crap to me.

Well i would appreciate any input from anyone or ideas of was to test

mones in an airport. thought about putting some in front of the resturant to attract people to it as people walk by

it all day. Will post results with all the different combos. tom. will be SOE+NPA and i have same girls as today

plus a few others.

Tester123
12-15-2007, 09:09 PM
Hey, I'm relatively new to

pheromones too (a little over three months) and have built up quite a collection as a result of several orders in

that time. I experiment every day, and on some days I see what appear to be results of some kind and other times I

see nothing. I think it's important to take your time in your experiments. While it is certainly exciting to get

an obvious "hit," it's almost best to play it down somewhat. There are many elements to attraction, and pheromones

can tip the scale in your direction, but it's rare that they alone will be enough. There may be some exceptions,

but overall I think it's a combination of physical chemistry and emotional connection. Pheromones can influence

both of these, but in most cases there is also your physical appearance, your attitude, and your conversational

skills. Understanding the psychology of women doesn't hurt either! ;)

Now, I'm not denying that in some

cases there is an absolute animal attraction regardless of everything else. I had a recent experience of it that

actually scared the hell out of me. Let's just say that the attraction was not

mutual.

kingjohn1369
12-15-2007, 11:05 PM
If anyone that reads this

could please let me know how the smell is for you (specifically 20 "SoE scented and or 1 dab NPA) just really smelt

bad, hope it goes away for me eventually.