PDA

View Full Version : shampoo/ conditioner theory - increasing phero's effects or an unproven theory?

jeremiahjames
12-14-2007, 03:48 AM
i heard that applying mones to conditioner shamppoo

increseases the effectiveness of ohero's? true or myth?
incidentally, my friend whose bald reckons he gets

increased his results trhough rubbing them on his bald scalp! the AE and A314 look nice and shiny! :)

Rbt
12-14-2007, 06:33 PM
I have no facts, just personal

speculation/opinion.

I would think shampoo and/or conditioner may effect pheromones *if applied to the hair*,

not elsewhere on the body. Clean hair may make a difference in diffusion if nothing else (although the scalp sweat

gland emissions may do something - ???).

Applying to a bald head is just applying to one of the warmest parts of

the body, thereby affecting diffusion rates. It's said the top of the head is one of the two paces we lose/give off

most body heat (the feet are supposed to be the other).

:think:

moonlighter
12-20-2007, 06:14 PM
JeremiahJames, I was

wondering the same. Have you, or anyone else discovered a good Shampoo, and Soap to use that works well with mones,

and doesn't drown them out.
Also, I read something about using regular Deodorant instead of Anti-Perspirant. Does

this really help?

Gegogi
12-20-2007, 07:25 PM
Probably pretty wasteful to add

mones to shampoo and/or conditioner. After all, you'll be washing most of it down the drain. It's a lot more

effective to simply spray mones in your hair. I do it all the time and it works great.

moonlighter
12-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Probably pretty wasteful to add mones to shampoo and/or conditioner. After all, you'll be

washing most of it down the drain. It's a lot more effective to simply spray mones in your hair. I do it all the

time and it works great.
I'll try the hair thing.

Most shampoos, and soaps have fragrances in them. I

figure there's some out there that have all these chemicals that would drown out, or interfere with using Mones.

Can you just use any old soap and shampoo, and it not interfere with the process of what Pheromones are supposed to

achieve?

vendettaseve
12-20-2007, 07:57 PM
Its pretty hard to cover up

the actual mone, covering the scent is an entirely different thing. Gegogi was refering to putting mones into your

shampoo then washing with it I believe, ie it would all rinse out when you rinse the shampoo out.