PDA

View Full Version : medications decreasing the effect of phero's????

jeremiahjames
12-14-2007, 03:44 AM
hi,

is there any correlation between quick od's on pheros, or, negative reactions or

decreased effectiveness based on prescription medications. eg. anti anxiety sedative aids ?

so i laid off pheros

for a week , and then applied some none, so no build up issues, but nonetheless, unusually negative reactions from a

Chikara/ Ammo combo.?

all i could assume was that my medication may be interacting with the affectiveness of the

phero's?

any ideas guys? anyone had experience with this combo.? anyone had similarly bad reactions when on

medication that may supress or relax the nervous system?

thanks

Gegogi
12-14-2007, 12:01 PM
You mone signature acts on your

target, not you. I don't think your medications will make any difference concerning the target's biological

reactions. It may slow down your game. Now if they're on medication, again the biological mechanism is still intact

and responding. However they may not be fully responsive mentally. Meaning, they may ignore the biological urge or

respond oddly.

Tester123
12-15-2007, 01:17 PM
I've been thinking a lot

about how antidepressants affect women's responsiveness to pheromones. It seems that many antidepressants affect

women's ability to smell and their sex drives. I wonder if the two are connected. I remember that JVK talks about

lack of smell as affecting sex drive, which makes sense to me. So much of what I like about being with a woman is

how she tastes and smells....

Anyway, the reason that this topic has been on my mind is that it relates to some

recent occurrences in my life. My ex and I had recently started up again after several months of just being

platonic friends. We have had a tumultuous relationship that has been off and on. She seemed to really respond to

certain pheromones (A1). It was the first time that I used A1 around her that we had sex again after just being

"friends" for a very long time! Please keep in mind that there were other factors involved. We connect on many

levels, but I think that A1 allowed for a certain responsiveness to re-establishing our sexual/romantic connection.

She had just started taking antidepressants a few weeks before that, but I don't know that this had any bearing.

What I do know is that the A1 worked well until she switched to a different antidepressant due to some side effects

from the first one. One side effect that she started to experience from the second antidepressant was that her nose

was dry and sensitive. She started to respond differently to me. It seemed as if the A1 lost its "magic."

Now I

realize that it could be that other antidepressant mechanisms unrelated to the pheromones could have been

responsible, especially since antidepressants are well-known for affecting sex drive. Still I find myself wondering

if it was really not being able to detect or respond to pheromones that was the effect of this antidepressant that

quickly made things change for us. Perhaps it's a combination of this with other mechanisms of the antidepressant.

Regardless, I find myself in a position now where I am not having a positive effect on her at all. We have stopped

seeing each other for now, which means that for now my phero experiments will need to be done with others. I can't

help but think that antidepressants played a significant role in cutting short the progress I had made with her. My

hope is that she stops taking them at some point and that her response to pheromones and to me is

restored.

PheroHound
12-15-2007, 02:48 PM
It sounds like pheromones are

the least of many things impacting her response to you... She's searching for the right antidepressant, which

suggests that she's in some sort of therapy, and is likely exploring her ambivalence toward the relationship with

you. My guess is that (no matter what you do) it will be uncertain what kind of responses you can expect from her

during this period.

Tester123
12-15-2007, 06:09 PM
It

sounds like pheromones are the least of many things impacting her response to you... She's searching for the right

antidepressant, which suggests that she's in some sort of therapy, and is likely exploring her ambivalence toward

the relationship with you. My guess is that (no matter what you do) it will be uncertain what kind of responses you

can expect from her during this period.

You're on the right track. I don't even know the extent of it,

but I definitely know that she has some issues to work through. It's my sincere hope that she can work through

them and be a happy, healthy person. It's difficult to know for certain how much they may be responsible, but I

believe that the antidepressants have impacted her responsiveness in a big way. You're right, though, that

attempting to predict her responses to anything I do during this time is probably

futile.

Tester123
12-15-2007, 06:14 PM
Here's an interesting piece

on how antidepressants affect romantic love by anthropologist Helen

Fisher:

http://www.edge.org/q2006/q06_10.html#fisher
_______
_

PheroHound
12-16-2007, 12:23 AM
That's a very interesting

article... sounds like your work is cut out for you. I would give her some time to settle into the treatment plan

that works and then - if you're still into it - start putting the moves on her.

jeremiahjames
12-17-2007, 09:00 PM
and say im on a medication

for anxiety thats sedating me, [not my target]..... plus im wearing mones.????....what i noticed was the mones

weren't working on my target, ie.....with a tranquilser in my system, the usually postive effects of my chikara

combo. became redundant and even negative on my intended traget...and i thought the inetraction of the meds in my

system changed the affectivenss of the phero's i was wearing....

idesign
12-18-2007, 05:12 PM
and

say im on a medication for anxiety thats sedating me, [not my target]..... plus im wearing mones.????....what i

noticed was the mones weren't working on my target, ie.....with a tranquilser in my system, the usually postive

effects of my chikara combo. became redundant and even negative on my intended traget...and i thought the

inetraction of the meds in my system changed the affectivenss of the phero's i was wearing....

As Gegogi

said, your meds should not effect your pheromone use. The -mones operate from the skin and go directly to your

target's nose. I don't think your meds will alter your skin chemistry to the point of ruining the effect of the

-mones. Just my guess.

However, if your behavioral pattern is negative (from depression, anxiety etc) you will

definitely see negative reactions from women. Personal experience here. One thing I've noticed is that its very

important to present myself positively. In my former life I paid no attention to it, but I realized that what

people see when they first meet someone is immensely valuable. If you think your Chikara is having a negative

effect, its probably not the Chikara, or your meds. When I'm in a down mood, I don't even bother with wearing

pheromones.

Since pheromones are an attractant, you have to make sure that your target is attracted to a positive

person, and that's up to you.

Best luck, and keep trying,
Greg

Oh, find a great fragrance that makes you

feel good, it helps, esp when wearing -mones.