PDA

View Full Version : Hollydays2007 Coupeeeepon!

MOBLEYC57
12-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Howdy,

Bruce! :cheers:

T'would like to know how long with the coupon be good fer? Sure hoping it tis until at least 5

January. :blink:

It's getting about that time for restocking me goods.

Hoping Santa has something special

planned fer'ya! :wave:

Thanks!:run:

Bruce
12-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Hi Mobes,

Good to hear from you.

Actually, unless I delete them, the coupons automatically last one year. I tend to clear out the old ones every few

months though, so I would say you are good thru February any way.

With 3 little kids, at the moment, I feel like

one of Santa's helpers than anything, but things calm down right before the day and I always get some fun

surprises. My wife is pretty good at cooking up some gift I would never have guessed. How 'bout

you?

Peace,
B

MOBLEYC57
12-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Hi Mobes,

Good to hear from you. Actually, unless I delete them, the coupons automatically last one year. I tend to clear

out the old ones every few months though, so I would say you are good thru February any way./quote]

That's a

good deal! \o/

[quote=Bruce;205560]With 3 little kids, at the moment, I feel like one of Santa's helpers

than anything

Shocked that no one told'ja. You're suppose to feel that way. :thumbsup: That's a good

thing!

All is good in the woods ... miles to go before I sleep. :blink: I'm giving everybody 2 dollars for

Christmas ... that'll fix the "Why did I get this?" :thumbsup:

Always wishing'ya da bestest. :run:

Bruce
12-13-2007, 06:05 PM
I generally feel a lot better once I

have all the kids' presents wrapped and under the tree. Then we can chill a little and enjoy the season. My wife

is the hard one to shop for.