PDA

View Full Version : TE dosage

**DONOTDELETE**
02-13-2002, 08:42 AM
I love TE\'s smell. If used alone, what is the recommended dosage? I suppose this subject has been discussed before, but I cannot remember.

By the way, that puts me in the 25% male that can smell it.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-13-2002, 10:13 AM
HEy Bad Grass,

It puts you in the 70%-75% that can. Approx. 30% cannot smell the mones.

As for your question. I totally get off on the smell of TE regular (reminds me that I need to order some more). I get a huge ego boost etc.

When applying go light if you are not to use a cologne. If you are going to be in the office or out clubbing it. I would suggest one spray to the chest on your clothing and a bit to the neck behind ears. The clothing will hold it longer.

Best of Luck and keep us posted.

TCO

Whitehall
02-13-2002, 10:19 AM
For the office, one spray to the chest is enough for me. Out and about and cruzin\' maybe two. Out in a club, more.

I find that spreading the repeat applications over time, say one every hour or so, keeps from OD\'ing but builds power and effectiveness. A spray to the head hair is an effective broadcast method too.

I did a long, detailed posting before Xmas on using TE at a club - \"And the Hits just kept on coming...\"

**DONOTDELETE**
02-13-2002, 01:37 PM
Thank you guys! It looks like I have not yet found my dosage/combo. I will post my findings.