PDA

View Full Version : After one year, my thoughts

Images and Words
12-07-2007, 05:35 PM
I

bought the beginners pack in addition to different gel packs and an individual bottle. I tried a lot of different

combinations and varying amounts. I tried them in many situations.

I was skeptical when I first heard of

pheromones. I found this forum and decided pheromones may work because I read a lot of positive information.

However, there seems to be a fair amount of stories on here that seem like normal occurences that people attribute

to the pheromones. I approached the subject with cautious optimism when trying them out.

One thing that I paid

less attention to while wearing pheromones was how people I had just met acted around me. Certainly I had situations

such as "A girl was walking in front of me then she stopped. We made eye contact, and she smiled." It seems like

there are a lot of posts containing stories similar to that, but there are too many extraneous variables to deal

with. She could be stopping for any reason. Also, I always make eye contact with strangers and akwardly smile. It

may or may not have been the pheromones, but there is not a way to be sure. It also seems to be just a rather normal

occurance.

I think a more important question is, how will people I knew beforehand change their behavior around

me? I tried not to change how I acted, and my conclusion is that I noticed no change from others. I tried many

combinations in different situations. I never seemed to get what I would consider a postive or negative reaction

from the pheromones. Everything was always just business as usual.

I have come to the conclusion that pheromones

have had no effect with me.

idesign
12-07-2007, 06:10 PM
Some of your questions are

addressed in a very current thread:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18339

Your

other questions require a large amount of info. Your age, personality, products used, dosages, circumstances,

settings, etc etc.

If you've been using -mones for a year and have not posted your experiences and questions to

the forum then you've missed a lot of good advice along the way.

My only suggestion would be that you keep

trying and get some regular feedback by posting your details.

Let us know

Images and Words
12-08-2007, 11:18 AM
Some of your questions are addressed in a very current thread:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18339

Your other questions require a large amount

of info. Your age, personality, products used, dosages, circumstances, settings, etc etc.

If you've been using

-mones for a year and have not posted your experiences and questions to the forum then you've missed a lot of good

advice along the way.

My only suggestion would be that you keep trying and get some regular feedback by posting

your details.

Let us know
I think you missed the point of my post.

scotties123
12-08-2007, 01:25 PM
i used mones for like a

month and had no results. enough for me to say they dont work for me either. soe in varying amounts and situations

showed nothing. Chikara in varying amounts and situations did nothing. if they work then they must not work for some

people. and we are two of those people.

belgareth
12-08-2007, 02:23 PM
I'm not sure what to tell

either of you. Laboratory evidence indicates that pheromones work on women (men too). Empirical evidence from

thousands of users over a long period of time seems to agree with the laboratory results. So, why do a few people

seem to get no results at all? Are they just the unlucky ones who are at the tail end of the curve or are they doing

something wrong in their experiments? Without a lot more information about testing patterns and the individual's

themselves, there is no way anybody can really make a guess as to what is the problem.

idesign
12-08-2007, 04:46 PM
I

think you missed the point of my post.

Yes, probably.

Hard to understand your situation, Belgareth

restated that without a lot of details there's no knowing.

Its hard to imagine that someone wearing a dozen

drops of anone would not get some kind of reaction. Did you try to OD in a grand fashion?

scotties123
12-08-2007, 06:09 PM
i had 2 separate threads

about my trials with SOE and Chikara. I stopped posting about chikara because nobody had any input so i figured i

was wasting my time. I ran more trials, and a couple times tried to OD on purpose. No reactions. Ive had women

directly put their nose on my neck and smell, and then tell me they smell nothing, and they dont react any

differently. Ive tried letting it stay on me for 12 hours to see if it has better affects after time. Nothing. Tried

24 hours. Nothing. After all of that, there is no way I can believe that mones work for me.

and as far as my

personality, I already like meeting random people. I talk to pretty much anyone that im around for more than 5

minutes, even if its just small talk. I dont have any problem pulling a number and have no problems while im out

with girls, i was just looking for a little extra boost. i give up unless someone can shed some light.
Images, i

feel ur pain brother lol.

I'm not sure what to tell either of you. Laboratory evidence

indicates that pheromones work on women (men too). Empirical evidence from thousands of users over a long period of

time seems to agree with the laboratory results. So, why do a few people seem to get no results at all? Are they

just the unlucky ones who are at the tail end of the curve or are they doing something wrong in their experiments?

Without a lot more information about testing patterns and the individual's themselves, there is no way anybody can

really make a guess as to what is the problem.

Iaskalotof?'s
12-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Maybe its you. Mones

enhance you,they don't change you so if you have terrible fashion sense,bad breath,horrible personality,dreadlocks

etc mones won't do much for you.Just my 2 cents.

Rbt
12-08-2007, 07:03 PM
All I can say from my own experience

is that some products/pheromones seem to work for me, others don't.

For example so far I don't think I've

gotten a thing from Perception, but I have gotten what I think are reactions from Alter Ego and Chikara. They are

all essentially similar "all in one" products, but have given me different results. None have been "in your face"

type results though. Just "hints" of a difference.

I've seen people get more chatty with alpha-androstenol

products. I've had at least one woman curl up in a defensive ball with heavy androstenone Primal Instinct.

So

I can say I'm pretty sure they work. Not in any radical "panty dropping" manner. But some do, some don't, usually

subtley, and it took a lot of time and experiemntation (and still does). And it's taken me over 2 years to see

this.

I know I have to try everything, take some time with each. Learn to use them. Something may work in one

situation, or with a certain person, but not in another situation or with a different person. Heck it may not even

work with the same person in different situations/settings.

Pheromones are just a bit o' grease on the wheels.

If the wheels aren't already turning, they won't help much.

When dealing with people there are just oh so many

variables. Frustrating. Slow. At least for me. There do seem to be some people for whom pheromones just take off.

Unfortunatley I'm not one of those people But I know there is *something* to pheromone products. It's still 90%

me, 10% them.

Gegogi
12-08-2007, 07:52 PM
Pheromones don't warp reality,

transform you or forgo freewill. They merely build on your existing behavior and persona. The results are often

subtle and you basically reap what you sow. A negative vibe can be enhanced just as well as a positive one. If you

do nothing, nothing happens.

My biggest problem was finding the correct pheromones and dosage. It took me years

to refine things enough where I could count on getting fairly predictable results.

A good mone signature is like

a great recipe: many things work but often you can really screw it up with the wrong ingredients and/or amounts. We

naturally produce pheromones. The secret is to work with your signature, e.g., shore up weakness and enhance your

strengths. If you're a young buff badass the last thing you need is androstenone--you already make too much.

TE--mainly androstenone--is one of the most difficult mones to wear. Many guys--especially younger men, certain

races and badass types--shouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. In my opinion, social mones like alpha and beta

androstenol, are the best place to start. ODs are nearly impossible and results--increased verbiage and

interaction--are easier to measure than glances and hair flips.

Another safe bet is androstadienone or A-1. Under

normal circumstances it doesn't do much. Perhaps women feel a little more at ease but it's subtle. I don't wear

it unless I know I need it. However if you find yourself in the company of a woman suffering from PMS or other

hormone related moodiness, A-1 works miracles, lifting and stabilizing her mood.

Now I have several dozen

premixed products as well as chemset mones. Most of them as standalones don't do much for me. However, after 4

years of experimenting I've learned which work well as standalones, which work best as combos and the appropriate

doses and situations to use them in. I think of it as fine tuning my persona. Moreover the harder I work to project

a positive and confident image and persona, the better my mones work for me.

idesign
12-09-2007, 08:39 PM
All I can say

from my own experience is that some products/pheromones seem to work for me, others don't.

I've seen people

get more chatty with alpha-androstenol products. I've had at least one woman curl up in a defensive ball with heavy

androstenone Primal Instinct.

So I can say I'm pretty sure they work. Not in any radical "panty dropping"

manner. But some do, some don't, usually subtley, and it took a lot of time and experiemntation (and still does).

And it's taken me over 2 years to see this.

I know I have to try everything, take some time with each. Learn to

use them. Something may work in one situation, or with a certain person, but not in another situation or with a

different person. Heck it may not even work with the same person in different situations/settings.

Pheromones

are just a bit o' grease on the wheels. If the wheels aren't already turning, they won't help much.

When

dealing with people there are just oh so many variables. Frustrating. Slow. At least for me. There do seem to be

some people for whom pheromones just take off. Unfortunatley I'm not one of those people But I know there is

*something* to pheromone products. It's still 90% me, 10% them.

Pheromones don't

warp reality, transform you or forgo freewill. They merely build on your existing behavior and persona. The results

are often subtle and you basically reap what you sow. A negative vibe can be enhanced just as well as a positive

one. If you do nothing, nothing happens.

My biggest problem was finding the correct pheromones and dosage. It

took me years to refine things enough where I could count on getting fairly predictable results.

A good mone

signature is like a great recipe: many things work but often you can really screw it up with the wrong ingredients

and/or amounts. We naturally produce pheromones. The secret is to work with your signature, e.g., shore up weakness

and enhance your strengths. If you're a young buff badass the last thing you need is androstenone--you already make

too much. TE--mainly androstenone--is one of the most difficult mones to wear. Many guys--especially younger men,

certain races and badass types--shouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. In my opinion, social mones like alpha and

beta androstenol, are the best place to start. ODs are nearly impossible and results--increased verbiage and

interaction--are easier to measure than glances and hair flips.

Another safe bet is androstadienone or A-1. Under

normal circumstances it doesn't do much. Perhaps women feel a little more at ease but it's subtle. I don't wear

it unless I know I need it. However if you find yourself in the company of a woman suffering from PMS or other

hormone related moodiness, A-1 works miracles, lifting and stabilizing her mood.

Now I have several dozen

premixed products as well as chemset mones. Most of them as standalones don't do much for me. However, after 4

years of experimenting I've learned which work well as standalones, which work best as combos and the appropriate

doses and situations to use them in. I think of it as fine tuning my persona. Moreover the harder I work to project

a positive and confident image and persona, the better my mones work for me.

You could search the

archives for a month, or you could just read these two posts to get the right perspective on pheromone

use.

Thanks guys. :thumbsup: